A Mainer in the Maharees
Latest Blog Posts »
- Then You Have to Write About It 3 months ago Melanie Brooks develops the setting for her investigation of writing hard stories within the first paragraph by introducing the reader… Read more Then You Have to Write About It
- What do a rock star and a refugee have in common? 9 months ago They both had sons poisoned by lead dust in Maine. They are very different cases but represent the majority of… Read more What do a rock star and a refugee have in common?
- Beyond Representation: Exploring the Credibility Gap in Public Service 10 months ago While the media is interested in Ivanka Trump for political reasons, most women in unelected government jobs are rarely heard in policy debates despite our expertise.
- Maine's forgotten adults adrift in 'a system in crisis' after years of neglect 10 months ago This is selfless, but employment shouldn’t be selfless and rights-based services shouldn’t be operating on the charity model of disability in 2017.
- Summer Guilt is my Achilles Heel 11 months ago Working Mom Prob #87 I fell down the stairs this morning. I was dressed for work, carrying a full cup… Read more Summer Guilt is my Achilles Heel
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Mainer in the Maharees has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!