A Mainer in the Maharees
Latest Blog Posts »
- What do a rock star and a refugee have in common? 4 months ago They both had sons poisoned by lead dust in Maine. They are very different cases but represent the majority of… Read more What do a rock star and a refugee have in common?
- Beyond Representation: Exploring the Credibility Gap in Public Service 5 months ago While the media is interested in Ivanka Trump for political reasons, most women in unelected government jobs are rarely heard in policy debates despite our expertise.
- Maine's forgotten adults adrift in 'a system in crisis' after years of neglect 6 months ago This is selfless, but employment shouldn’t be selfless and rights-based services shouldn’t be operating on the charity model of disability in 2017.
- Summer Guilt is my Achilles Heel 7 months ago Working Mom Prob #87 I fell down the stairs this morning. I was dressed for work, carrying a full cup… Read more Summer Guilt is my Achilles Heel
- Is Catholic feminist an Oxymoron? 8 months ago Irish women what do you think about Catholicism?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Mainer in the Maharees has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!