A Mainer in the Maharees
Latest Blog Posts »
- Summer Guilt is my Achilles Heel 2 weeks ago Working Mom Prob #87 I fell down the stairs this morning. I was dressed for work, carrying a full cup… Read more Summer Guilt is my Achilles Heel
- Is Catholic feminist an Oxymoron? 2 months ago Irish women what do you think about Catholicism?
- The Freezing Spray 3 months ago He stepped inside, shook the snow from his jacket, and realized that everyone in the room was staring at him.” … Read more The Freezing Spray
- Welcome to Wet Thursday 4 months ago As Good Friday approaches and Holy Thursday enters its final hours, Ireland drinks up. The taps shudder to a halt as the clock strikes midnight and remain dry until Saturday. The restaurants and off-licenses lock their doors and supermarkets drag down the metal shutters on the chilled beer and...
- The Gombeen Strikes Again 4 months ago The Healy-Raes making news for espousing ill-informed and biased opinions is not news in itself. We seem to be living… Read more The Gombeen Strikes Again
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Mainer in the Maharees has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!