From Sheep to Alligators
Latest Blog Posts »
- Those Long Winter Nights 5 months ago The main thing that I don’t miss about an English Winter is not so much the weather, but actually the long nights.
- More British and American humor differences 5 months ago I have written about this topic before, but I was inspired to explore it further after stumbling upon a fascinating Stephen Fry video recently (more on that later!).
- The highs and lows of driving in Florida 6 months ago Let’s face it, driving a car is a bit like parenting, most people like to think of themselves as pretty good at it, with all the problems in the world being caused by the other people.
- Bill Bryson: My Hero! 8 months ago I read my first Bill Bryson book back in the 1990s.
- Michelle Obama, Mitt Romney, and lots of parking trouble! 9 months ago One of the advantages of living in Florida in election season is that the Romneys and the Obamas are always coming around, trying to woo everyone into voting for them!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » From Sheep to Alligators has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!