Alanya, Turkish Riviera, Turkiye
Latest Blog Posts »
- Learning Turkish Language 4 months ago Join my Telegram channel:https://t.me/tlbc1 Learning Turkish language for FREE.
- Winter is Still Here 2 years ago Spring greeted by sad face of the sky.The wind rages joking with the sky.Black clouds pour out His gifts, bedabble the earth.I think, cold is not going to go from the northern globe.Winter is still hereAlanya, Sunday noon29 March 2015
- Bedesten of the Castle 2 years ago Location: near to the tomb of Akşebe, beside the Mecvettin CisternIt was the covered market and used to be Caravansary (inn). It has 26 rooms, and a courtyard that is 35 metres long and 13 metres wide.
- Searching for the Tomb of Akşebe Sultan 2 years ago It was end of summer last year, I and daughter went to Alanya castle again. This time for visitng the tomb of Akşebe Sultan. I read informations about location of this tomb on the internet. As usually I went to castle, I get on the bus no. 4 from the centrum. This time, I stop the bus at the...
- Alanya View from TEPE (The Peak) 2 years ago It was Saturday (September 6th, 2014), I and daughter went to Tepe (the peak) by bus No. 5. Cloudy afternoon and the rain welcoming us at the top. It is 4 km distance from our home to Tepe. We were planning to have walking to our house from Tepe. We did it. But in the halfway, my husband's friend...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Alanya, Turkish Riviera, Turkiye has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!