American in Vienna
Latest Blog Posts »
- Photo Diary: Franziskanerplatz, Vienna 4 months ago On what seemed like the coldest day of the year back in December, I met Aneta Pawlik on Franzikanerplatz around 8 in the morning. Aneta wanted to practice her photography skills and I was happy to help her by being her American model
- Spring Break in Vienna, Austria 6 months ago I had the pleasure of getting one week off from work during Easter break, and decided to use those days to explore museums, cafes, and parts of Vienna that I had never seen before. Besides, it was a bit of a yucky week of rain, wind, cold and unpredictable weather – so staying indoors and […]
- The Best Krapfen in Vienna 9 months ago Fasching is a pre-lent season celebrated in Germany and Austria that starts in November and ends the day before the Catholic event of Lent — so it’s basically Carnival, or Mardi Gras extended for a good 3 months. Then the day before Lent (Fasching’s Dienstag), it’s typical for people...
- How to Stay Strong Living Abroad 11 months ago foreign (adjective): of, from, in, or characteristic of a country or language other than one’s own / strange and unfamiliar. Moving into and living in a foreign country can be a lot to handle, both emotionally and physically. Perhaps you live thousands of miles away from your family and miss...
- The Christmas Markets of Vienna 11 months ago Christmas markets in Vienna are a very charming event in the city, and can be an enjoyable activity for everyone. There are at least 20 of these holiday markets available from mid-November to late-December. It is very typical for people to order Glühwein (red wine with mulled spices) and stand...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » American in Vienna has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!