Latest Blog Posts »
- Dirty South 4 days ago There’s no denying the awesome power of the German Frühstück (zum Bespiel) but, as far as we’re concerned, no one does brunch like the Americans. That’s why we headed to Dirty South in Friedrichshain, a restaurant and bar opened by the Philadelphians behind Cupcake Berlin. A down-home diner...
- überstyle: Goldie Lookin' Shoes 1 week ago The post überstyle: Goldie Lookin’ Shoes appeared first on uberlin.
- Stereotypes: The Different Expats You'll Meet in Berlin 1 week ago So you’re new here. You’re walking around with your pint-sized Lonely Planet and you’re feeling Berlinspired. You want to move here and Berlintegrate. Well, first you gotta hold up, put your thing down, flip it and kindly reverse it. Because before you move, you should know what you’re...
- Music Montag: EDEKA Supergeil (feat. Friedrich Liechtenstein) 2 weeks ago Ich find' es supergeil! Thanks to Natalie for the heads-up :) Now I'm off to run a bath of milk and cereal and smoke a Wurst cigar.The post Music Montag: EDEKA Supergeil (feat. Friedrich Liechtenstein) appeared first on uberlin.
- Berlin Rants: Shopping, Shhshing and Sticking to the Rules 2 weeks ago When it comes to Berlin, we’re enthusiastic to a fault. In fact, we’re often reminded that, if we keep banging on about how amazing the place is, a tidal wave of expats will flood in here – and give us plenty of reasons to complain. Thank God, then, for Rachel Hutchinson, a Brit who’s been...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » uberlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!