Latest Blog Posts »
- Neue Heimat's Bar and Food Night 4 days ago Discover Neue Heimat's bar and food night, an indoor street food event hosted in a converted railway shed in the RAW Complex in Friedrichshain.The post Neue Heimat’s Bar and Food Night appeared first on uberlin.
- Doggystyle: Hannis and Alfons 6 days ago “I think English Bulldogs are perfect for the city because they’re so lazy. Alfons loves other people and dogs as well and is very social. I’d love to get another one but two would be too much!”The post Doggystyle: Hannis and Alfons appeared first on uberlin.
- Music Montag: The Brian Jonestown Massacre 1 week ago For today's Music Montag, we're screening the whole of Dig!, the Sundance Grand Prix-winning documentary about the love-hate relationship between the Brain Jonestown Massacre and their (former?) pals, the Dandy Warhols.The post Music Montag: The Brian Jonestown Massacre appeared first on uberlin.
- Music Montag: Earthship 2 weeks ago Berlin's Earthship crank out "riffs taller than the mountains, backed by lyrics deeper than the sea", a blend of stoner, doom and old school Swedish death metal.The post Music Montag: Earthship appeared first on uberlin.
- Win guestlist to Peaches, Ellen Allien and more at SchwuZ! 2 weeks ago Win guestlist spots for Peaches, Ellen Allien, Aerea Negrot and many more awesome artists, at London Calling vs. Expatriarch Generations this Friday!The post Win guestlist to Peaches, Ellen Allien and more at SchwuZ! appeared first on uberlin.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » uberlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!