Latest Blog Posts »
- Music Montag: DNA BLN 13 hours ago DNA BLN is kicking off Berlin Music Week with an epic night of live music from hot new artists, plus DJs, food trucks, visual art and more! The teenage metal fan in us is looking forward to Yorkshire metalcore troupe Backstab Burial (Huddersfield, raise your horns!), while our more...
- Bite Club 4 days ago Bite Club combines some of our favourite things: yummy food, booze, DJs spinning disco and the company of friends and their dogs (B.Y.O.Bully), all enjoyed al fresco, on a beautiful Berlin summer evening. The post Bite Club appeared first on uberlin.
- Music Montag: Berlin Current 1 week ago In its second year, Berlin Current is supporting the city's emerging artists, through live concerts, showcases and creative commissions. Here are just a few of the standout acts we're looking forward to seeing at the Berlin Current kick-off concert at First We Take Berlin, and at other shows and...
- Free Your Stuff Berlin is getting weird 1 week ago Free Your Stuff Berlin is more than just a Facebook group where Berliners can give and get all sorts of um, stuff, for, well, free. It's getting weird.The post Free Your Stuff Berlin is getting weird appeared first on uberlin.
- Music Montag: dioramic 2 weeks ago When it comes to progressive rock, Berlin label Pelagic Records absolutely kill it. The home of The Ocean, managed by band leader Robin Staps, also excel at creating beautiful, collectible editions of their roster's music, as evidenced by "Supra" - the upcoming third album from dioramic. Have to a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » uberlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!