Latest Blog Posts »
- Resting at Rügen 10 hours ago We chose to spend our short summer break on Germany's largest island, Rügen, which sits on the Baltic Sea (Ostsee), a mere three hours' drive from Berlin.The post Resting at Rügen appeared first on uberlin.
- Metal Montag: Helmet 3 days ago To kick off a great few months of concerts, tonight we are celebrating the twentieth birthday of Helmet's seminal third album Betty, in Berlin's legendary SO36.The post Metal Montag: Helmet appeared first on uberlin.
- Music Montag: Coal & Crayon 1 week ago We're on our way to Rügen for a short break, so how about some driving music? Here is the island's own answer to The Ocean, prog rockers Coal & Crayon. They're playing in Bergen auf Rügen just after we e=leave, but we hope to catch them live soon.The post Music Montag: Coal & Crayon appeared...
- Filterhouse 2 weeks ago The owners of Filterhouse have their priorities in order. By day, they serve an impressive selection of filter coffees, and by night, a full menu of gin and tonics. The post Filterhouse appeared first on uberlin.
- Music Montag: DNA BLN 2 weeks ago DNA BLN is kicking off Berlin Music Week with an epic night of live music from hot new artists, plus DJs, food trucks, visual art and more! The teenage metal fan in us is looking forward to Yorkshire metalcore troupe Backstab Burial (Huddersfield, raise your horns!), while our more...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » uberlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!