Kate North PhotographyBlog
Latest Blog Posts »
- 13. Soaking up Africa: The Movie 8 months ago A chance to do some soaking up of Africa presented itself: this trip was to leave us with an iconic image that still makes us smile today. Anna was ten […] The post 13. Soaking up Africa: The Movie appeared first on Kate North Photography.
- 12. Anna, meet Africa 11 months ago Anna had an unorthodox start in life. Rick and I had no idea about being parents. That isn’t unusual for first-time parents, but we lived a different sort of life. […] The post 12. Anna, meet Africa appeared first on Kate North Photography.
- 11. "A man cannot fail to button his shirt" 1 year ago Vivid in my mind are our families’ visits to Uganda. I recalled their faraway presence in faded watercolours and this vexed me deeply, but our holidays together left bright, tangible […] The post 11. “A man cannot fail to button his shirt” appeared first on Kate North Photography.
- 10. A Small Victory and a Big One 1 year ago Despite the tragedy of the Rwandan genocide on our doorstep, apart from the little things like boiling our drinking water (it came from the lake which was the final resting […] The post 10. A Small Victory and a Big One appeared first on Kate North Photography.
- 9. Africa all around 1 year ago We have the sky to ourselves. I peer out at the Rift Valley sprawled below, framed too neatly in my aeroplane window and watch the shadow of our light aircraft […] The post 9. Africa all around appeared first on Kate North Photography.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Kate North PhotographyBlog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!