Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lazy summer days 4 days ago Just when I thought the summer was over, there’s another heat wave passing through the Netherlands. I couldn’t be more happy — apart from the fact that my house feels like a sauna. That is the reason why everyone is out, soaking up the sun or looking for some shade, sleeping, playing,...
- Breda day trip 2 weeks ago Breda is a lovely city in the southern province of North Brabant. I went to Breda on a typical Dutch weather day: showers, sun, wind and then showers again. I had to hide from the rain from time to time, but that’s not difficult since the city centre is packed with bars and restaurants. […]
- Unexpected beauty: water lilies in Westerpark 2 weeks ago There are two round ponds in Westerpark, right across the WestergasTerras. Well hidden, because they are surrounded by fences that don’t seem too inviting. Since not many people know about them, they are usually quiet and perfect for a relaxing moment, far away from the craziness — you know...
- EuroPride Amsterdam - the audience 3 weeks ago Every year, the Canal Parade in Amsterdam turns out to be a very joyful and exuberant event. But we have to agree that its success is not only thanks to the boats that slowly flow down the Prinsengracht canal, packed with colourful, costumed people and bursting with loud music. It’s also the...
- EuroPride 2016 Amsterdam - the Canal Parade 3 weeks ago This Saturday Amsterdam celebrated love with a very colourful Canal Parade. Lively, cheerful boats, music, dance, beautiful people. And a great sunny day. Here are a few photos for your enjoyment:
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam