Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- An instant of Amsterdam — day 16 7 hours ago Strong wind and heavy rain today. I spent the day inside, watching the entire first season of Mr. Robot. This is the only view of the outside world I had: the bike parking — checking, from time to time, if my bike is still safe.
- An instant of Amsterdam - day 15 1 day ago A girl posing as an angel in the Kalvertoren Shopping Center.
- Dinner at the Old School Restaurant 2 days ago Amsterdam’s food scene is never boring. A few unusual restaurants hosted in special locations are a great addition. Old School, a restaurant in the building of an old school, close to RAI station, is one of these. I think everyone will feel a bit nostalgic the moment they step through the front...
- An instant of Amsterdam — day 14 3 days ago When the boats start disappearing from the docks, it means that cold season is on its way.
- An instant of Amsterdam — day 13 4 days ago That moment between day and night:
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam