Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to spend 24 hours in Amsterdam 2 days ago This article is my entry to the Accor Hotel’s “24Hours In…” competition If you had only 24 hours to spend in Amsterdam, or anywhere else, how would you spend them? I’ve played with this idea for an article for a while, in my mind, but I’ve never managed to write it, simply because...
- Sinterklaas Sunday Market 3 days ago There is a traditional Sunday Market taking place in Westerpark, at the Westergasfabriek, every first Sunday of the month (and some other special occasions). Today was the first Sunday of December and the market was there, lively and entertaining, as usual, despite the freezing temperatures. The...
- Light Festival Amsterdam: the countdown has started 2 weeks ago Winter is almost here, and the days are getting darker as we speak. I don’t know about you, but since I moved to the Netherlands, surviving the winter in a good mood was a big challenge. Although the winter season has its joys, I’m a person who functions on solar light. The short days, […]
- Beautiful autumn in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago This year I had the feeling that the autumn lasted longer than usual. Or that I had more time to contemplate its beauty, to observe the subtle changes in the colours from one day to another. Amsterdam is very beautiful in autumn, it’s like a constantly changing painting. The past few days were...
- A glimpse of the virtual world: VR Days Europe 3 weeks ago Virtual reality is a topic that we hear about more and more nowadays. It promises to take us to new worlds, to let us explore amazing places in detail and play games that feel real. It’s becoming more and more popular and more accessible. This month, from 3 to 6 November, Amsterdam was […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam