Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Love for Nature: Ioana Biriș 2 days ago Ioana and I met through another Romanian friend, on a sunny Saturday which we spent in her garden, drinking coffee, eating cherries and swinging on the improvised swing. From the very first moment, she struck me as a strong woman, a fun person and a dedicated mother. Together with her husband,...
- The Most Beautiful Fjord in Norway: Geirangerfjord 1 week ago A visit to Norway wouldn’t be complete without a cruise on the fjords! It sounds as a cliché, but it’s a spectacular thing and I’m glad I had the chance to do it. There are two fjords close to Ålesund: Hjørundfjord and Geirangerfjord. The Hjørundfjord cruise was not yet available...
- My first time in Norway: Ålesund 1 week ago It’s been a few weeks already since I got back from my short trip to Norway, but I am still excited when I think about it! Norway was one of my dream destinations and I am so happy I finally saw a little piece of it. This is only the beginning. There are many […]
- Weird things happening in Amsterdam: Ripley's Believe it or Not! 1 week ago There are so many places to visit in Amsterdam, and so little time! One of these is Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, which opened its doors only a few years ago. Every time I pass by, I thought, “Oh, I should visit it some day”. That day came last month when I […]
- Summer vibes 1 week ago It’s raining today, but the past week was hot here in Amsterdam. I took these photos on Sunday, when a friend visited and we walked from the city centre to Oost and back again. Entrepotdok looked like a city beach: people sunbathing next to the canal and children diving into the canal’s...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam