Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Westerpark at the end of January 4 days ago Westerpark is the place where I go whenever I need a long walk to clear my mind. On the last day of January — a gray, rainy day — I needed one of those walks. Ignoring the rain, I walked around the park and was surprised to witness already a few signs of spring. […]
- Winter light 1 week ago Winter light in Amsterdam, on a sunny and foggy afternoon:
- Enjoying winter days 1 week ago Who cares about winter and cold weather? Certainly not Amsterdamians! They still enjoy having their coffee outside, in the fresh air, absorbing the few rays of sunshine. They know better than anyone that happiness if found in little things…
- Shopping for antiques - De Weldaad Amsterdam 2 weeks ago If you like the old vintage style and you’re looking for decorative items for your home, then I recommend you pay a visit to De Weldaad. This cosy shop, situated at the Noordermarkt, sells antiques, old unrestored furniture and urban renewal products. It’s one of my favourite shops for...
- National Tulip Day 2016 3 weeks ago Yesterday, Amsterdam celebrated the National Tulip Day. As it happens every year, a beautiful tulip garden was assembled in Dam Square for a day. People could walk through it, admire the flowers and pick up some of them for free. It’s one of my favourite celebrations and this year had a lovely...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam