Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- One Autumn Sunday in Amsterdam 1 day ago It’s that time of the year again: each morning, when I get out of the house, I wonder what shade of autumn colours I’ll see that day. Autumn is just beautiful. Does it rain in the Netherlands in autumn? Yes, it does. But when the rain stops… oh boy! The city is absolutely amazing! […]
- Day trip from Amsterdam: Alkmaar 3 days ago Alkmaar is a lovely city situated north-west from Amsterdam. You can go there for the Cheese Market, on Fridays, or you can go only to visit the city and do some shopping. It’s easy to reach, around 30-40 minutes by train from Amsterdam. This cosy city is very charming, it’s a pleasure to...
- Where to find organic beauty products in Amsterdam 1 week ago When it comes to our skin, we should always pay attention to what products we use to nourish it. If you are interested in feeding your skin and hair with products that have less dangerous chemicals (we’ve all heard of them), you are probably looking for specific brands. Maybe you have even...
- Amsterdam architecture: The Pyramids 1 week ago There is no need to go to Egypt to see pyramids — you can find some right here, in Amsterdam! The buildings, situated on the Marcanti Eiland, in front of the De Marktkantine, were designed by Soeters Van Eldonk Architects. Their triangular shape is imitating the shape of the Marcanti Island....
- The autumn is not yellow yet 1 week ago This weekend I went out for a walk in the Jordaan neighbourhood, and I have to say that I was amazed by how much green there is still on the streets and on the canals. I was expecting more yellow leaves, more autumn-like scenery. But not yet. Maybe in a week or two. The […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam