Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- First Expat Bloggers Meet-up 1 week ago One of the big advantages of having a blog, in my opinion, is the opportunity to meet interesting people. This happens through daily interaction (comments or social media), emails from all over the world, but also by meeting them at events, or just for a coffee at a hip café – meetings that...
- The Magical Light of a Winter Morning 2 weeks ago Winter is not really a season that invites you for long walks outdoors. At least not for me. But since I recently registered to a 10.000 steps competition organized by the company I’m working for, I walked a lot in the past two weeks. I am very competitive, you know. My goal is to be […]
- The Wild Wild West of Amsterdam 2 weeks ago I’m joking, it’s not that wild, I just like how that title sounds. A visit to the West side of Amsterdam is always a pleasure for me: it’s refreshing, especially after the crowded city centre. This is a multicultural neighbourhood and the most densely populated of Amsterdam – or that’s...
- Winter Joy 3 weeks ago There might be no snow in Amsterdam these days, but that’s OK because there is another winter treat that makes everyone happy: the ice. Yes, the canals and the lakes are finally frozen! Even though the layer of ice on the canals is still not thick enough, the small lakes in the parks have been...
- Foggy afternoon on Westelijke Eilanden 3 weeks ago After a glorious, sunny start of the day, a dense fog covered the city in the afternoon. Amsterdam in the fog is simply beautiful. I left work earlier and went for a walk around some of my favourite places in this city: Westelijke Eilanden and Oude Houthaven. As the darkness was quickly falling,...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam