Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Visiting the fairytale village of Giethoorn 1 week ago If Amsterdam is “the Venice of the North”, then Giethoorn is “the Venice of the Netherlands” – when there are a lot of canals, there are a lot of little Venices as well. This amazing little village, situated in the northeastern Dutch province of Overijssel, has a car-free centre, where...
- Rose hunting in Oud-Zuid 2 weeks ago It’s that time of the year when the roses are blooming again. Amsterdam’s streets are decorated with roses these days, and this year I was determined to photograph as many of them as I could. I decided to start with the beautiful Oud-Zuid, my favourite Amsterdam neighbourhood after the...
- Beautiful rainy day 3 weeks ago A photo and video essay about a beautiful rainy day in Haarlemmerbuurt, Amsterdam.
- Saturday night 3 weeks ago Last Saturday night was all about relaxing, drinking sangria and watching an amazing sunset. I met a friend at Puerto Pata Negra — the place to be for tapas, sangria and sunsets in Amsterdam, and we spent our evening talking and laughing, chilling after the hot day and marvelling at the...
- Canal houses — on the inside 1 month ago Since my first visit in Amsterdam I was fascinated by the beauty of the canal houses. It wasn’t only the beautiful façades that attracted me; I was curious to see what’s behind them. Of course, in Amsterdam you can peek through the big, curtainless windows, and have a glimpse at the living...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam