Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- A day by the water 14 hours ago Today I was in the mood to spend some time close to the water, but too lazy to leave Amsterdam. I went to the Oude Houthaven, a very quiet place which I discovered only about 2 years ago. I used to go by bike on the entire Houthaven area, but that’s not possible anymore […]
- Lovely harbour town: Enkhuizen 4 days ago Enkhuizen is an old town situated on the IJsselmeer. In the 17th century it was a very important harbour-town of the Dutch East India Company, just like Hoorn and Amsterdam. Today Enkhuizen is a quiet, charming place, still hosting a large marina and a maritime museum (Zuiderzeemuseum). I was...
- Alkmaar Cheese Market 1 week ago The Dutch know their cheese: they make delicious cheeses in quite a few varieties and I love them for that! This is a rich tradition in the Netherlands and there are a few traditional cheese markets where the product is presented, weighted and traded. I recently visited the one from Alkmaar, a...
- Summer mornings 2 weeks ago Summer mornings in Amsterdam are full of magic. Especially the sunny ones
- Happy Caturday! 2 weeks ago Happy Caturday everyone! With cats from Amsterdam and a special guest: the one and only — Eric van Taz!
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam