Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Vegan Restaurant DopHert 4 days ago With all the rainy days we’ve had lately, I’ve spent most of the time inside, cosying up on the couch, editing photos and reading. But yesterday I needed a walk and some fresh air, so I decided to go check the situation of the cherry trees from Westerpark: I can’t wait to see them in […]
- Why I love springtime in Amsterdam 6 days ago Judging by the amount of articles I have on the blog about spring in Amsterdam, this must be my favourite season. The joy brought by the longer spring days is always a great one. Surviving another dark Dutch winter feels almost like an accomplishment. Everything comes back to life, everything...
- Saying goodbye over an apple pie 1 week ago A dear friend is moving back home this week, leaving Amsterdam one fine writer poorer, and we decided that the best way to say goodbye would be to eat an apple pie at Winkel 43. I don’t know exactly why but there is something quite relaxing about having an apple pie and a cappuccino in a […]
- Happy, sunny spring days are back! 1 week ago Today was the first warm and sunny day of the season and the city was buzzing with happy people trying to capture as much sun as possible. I went for a walk in Vondelpark, then headed towards Museumplein and the canal ring. It was a pleasure to sit on a bench or at an […]
- Celebrating Women's Day in Amsterdam 1 week ago International Women’s Day, celebrated in some countries and totally unknown in others, is set as March 8th. In Romania, my home country, this is a special and joyful day, also combined with Mother’s Day. Although in the Netherlands March 8th is not special, I did celebrate Women’s Day in...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam