Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
Latest Blog Posts »
- Late August 3 days ago It’s almost the end of August which means, basically, the end of summer. I started to notice a few yellow leaves here and there and that made me sad. Autumn colours are amazing, don’t get me wrong, but nothing compares to the long summer days. I’ll miss the abundance of green, the bright...
- The Mystery of a Secret Sender 1 week ago If you are like me — an adult who still watches cartoons, who likes adventure, mystery and fantasy books, who plays hopscotch every time they stumble upon one on the sidewalk — then you will enjoy this article. I believe people shouldn’t stop playing when they become adults. Playing keeps...
- My Favourite Pugliese City: Lecce 3 weeks ago The last stop of my Italian holiday was Lecce, a city in the south of Puglia. I love Lecce. Actually, it’s the place that made me consider visiting Puglia again this year. I didn’t spend enough time there on my last visit two years ago, and I wanted to experience more. Lecce has a charming...
- Summer rain 3 weeks ago “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.” — said a Winnie-the-Pooh character. With this quote in mind, I get through the Dutch rainy days. And when the rain stops, I very much enjoy a walk in the park. I like the fresh air, the drops of water hanging onto […]
- I travelled alone and I liked it 4 weeks ago I took my first solo trip three years ago. It was summer, I was recently single, I needed a holiday and I realised it was a good time to go somewhere all by myself, to experience something that appealed to me for a while: travelling solo. I always liked the feeling when I was […]
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Tips to Fully Enjoy Life in Amsterdam Writing Contest March 2013 Ride Amsterdam is a city of bicycles. If you know how to ride a bike, you have to get one and ride it everywhere. From the beginning you'll be amazed by the great biking infrastructure, the overcrowded parking spots, the way locals are riding their...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Amsterdamian - Amsterdam's Daily Colours
08:50 AM October 31, 2012
I love this blog! Every time I read it I'm dreaming of walking around the beautiful Amsterdam!
10:07 AM November 01, 2012
Great blog, amazing photos:)
10:14 AM November 01, 2012
This is my favourite Amsterdam blog. I love the pictures and I always wait impatiently for the next post. It's a way for me to remember the happy year I've spent in Amsterdam