Olive, Feta & Ouzo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wandering the old town of Rhodes and finding cats 2 months ago Join us on a wander around the medieval walled city of Rhodes and find some of the cats we discovered on our walk.
- How to get a great blogging logo 2 months ago Over the winter months, I’m going to be doing a series of posts about blogging itself, with advice on the different aspects of blogging. This summer a few people I know have said they are ready to embark on their own blogs and I want to pass on as much as possible that I’ve learnt to help them...
- What type of expat are you? 2 months ago Many expats you’ll come across don’t like to be called expats. With the world in chaos around us it seems like a good time to a light hearted look at who we are. Revealed here are my list of the 17 types of expats you'll find in Greece.
- 10 Tips for girls travelling to Turkey 4 months ago I've visited Turkey a few times now. The first time just after my 21st birthday in November 1989 when I went on my first solo overseas trip. 4 years ago I went with a group of girlfriends to Marmaris and more recently on a fabulous girls weekend away in Fethiye. Some things have changed over the...
- Experience the food festival of Rhodes 4 months ago Looking for a different type of festival on the island of Rhodes we went to the Food Festival. It is always fun to find different things to do on the island and we are always looking out for good food too. The Food Festival of Rhodes is in its second year and we headed up to Rhodes town last night...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Olive, Feta & Ouzo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!