Olive, Feta & Ouzo
Latest Blog Posts »
- Find romance in Rhodes Old Town 5 days ago Romance is in the very fibre of Greece, home to the ancient Greek goddess of love Aphrodite, there’s romance in the air all year. Reasons to visit Rhodes in winter, places to stay, eat and things to do within the walls of a medieval old town. The post Find romance in Rhodes Old Town appeared...
- Carnival in Greece: the experience and traditions 6 days ago Carnival is a wonderful time to be in Greece. Find out what's going on, the traditions and experiences to expect during the 3 weeks of the festival and see how they celebrate carnival in a small village on the island of Rhodes. The post Carnival in Greece: the experience and traditions appeared...
- Experience life and business in Greece at Penny Pie 1 week ago An insight into what it takes to start up and run a business in Greece, with delicious deli food, scrumptious cakes and wonderful people. The post Experience life and business in Greece at Penny Pie appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Experience Epiphany in Southern Rhodes 1 month ago Epiphany is celebrated all over Greece on January 6th with the blessing of the waters and swim for the cross thrown by the priest. Here's how it's done in Southern Rhodes. The post Experience Epiphany in Southern Rhodes appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
- Μελομακάρονα Melomakarona recipe 2 months ago As they are my favourite Greek Christmas bake I thought I’d share the recipe for melomakarona with you. A Greek honey cookie, soft, spicy and dipped in honey, eaten warm they are amazing. The post Μελομακάρονα Melomakarona recipe appeared first on Olive, Feta & Ouzo.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Olive, Feta & Ouzo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!