Olive, Feta & Ouzo
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Tips for girls travelling to Turkey 3 weeks ago I've visited Turkey a few times now. The first time just after my 21st birthday in November 1989 when I went on my first solo overseas trip. 4 years ago I went with a group of girlfriends to Marmaris and more recently on a fabulous girls weekend away in Fethiye. Some things have changed over the...
- Experience the food festival of Rhodes 3 weeks ago Looking for a different type of festival on the island of Rhodes we went to the Food Festival. It is always fun to find different things to do on the island and we are always looking out for good food too. The Food Festival of Rhodes is in its second year and we headed up to Rhodes town last night...
- Girls weekend away - Fethiye, Muğla, Turkey 3 weeks ago Looking for a girls weekend away? They are after all essential for our sanity and our husbands we headed to Fethiye in the Muğla province of Turkey. With lots to do and see this is the first in a series of posts about Turkey.
- Undiscovered Rhodes: 10 places to visit away from the crowds 4 weeks ago The island of Rhodes has lots of well known tourist spots but there's also a lot that's undiscovered by the main summer tourist crowds. Away from the main resorts there's a very different island to be found. Beautiful places that haven't changed for decades, where you'll receive a warm welcome in...
- Travel blogging and Generation X 2 months ago Meet some travel bloggers today and find out what they have to say about Generation X. A small but powerful generation that’s now at its peak, ranging in age from late 30’s to late 50’s. Some say we are the silent generation but we've very much come of age.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Olive, Feta & Ouzo has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!