Latest Blog Posts »
- News: New UK mortgage options from just £30,000 1 week ago For a long time now the minimum mortgage available for non-residents looking to buy property in the UK was £100,000 but we can now arrange mortgages from just £30,000. The previous minimum property value was £150,000 and that has reduced to £80,000. This opens … Continue reading →
- Life cover for your family - is it critical? 1 week ago I could give you the quick answer of yes but that would make for a very short article. Instead I want to provide a little information about the types of cover and benefits so you can make an informed decision … Continue reading →
- A guide to buying property & getting a mortgage in Dubai 2 months ago Buying a property in the UAE can be daunting, especially for the first-time buyer. Expats have only been able to buy here since 2001, and only in specific areas, so many people are unfamiliar with the process as it can … Continue reading →
- An expat's guide to buying property in the UK 2 months ago No matter what is happening in the rest of the world, interest in the UK housing market remains strong with many people looking to buy a property as part of their portfolio of investments, or as a future home. For … Continue reading →
- The financial mistakes that you really want to avoid 3 months ago Everyone moves to the UAE with the best of intentions but it is easy to get side-tracked by the attractions, the fun and sun and forget that you planned to be sensible. The laws here are also very different to … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Financial UAE
05:44 AM October 30, 2012
I personally know Keren Bobker the brains behind this amazing blog, totally dedicated with a passion for finance and ensuring we are all managing our assets safely.
17:17 PM June 12, 2013
well i think this blog is really good..keep posting such informative and wonderful post....
05:32 AM November 04, 2013
It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject.Your web-site is very cool. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles. Arun Panchariya Dubai
07:22 AM April 03, 2014
nice blog with finance articles,ty.