Latest Blog Posts »
- Mobile Massage Therapy 2 months ago Fancy a massage without having to get in the car, battle with Bordeaux traffic and search desperately for a parking space? Then call Lorraine at Just Massage, specialising in Mobile Massage Therapy in and around the M
- Expat Interview - Mark Rowe 1 month ago Mark is an Irish musician that has been living in Bordeaux for a fair few years. No doubt if you pull up the concert listings for any given week, he'll be listed playing somewhere in and around the city. He also hosts open mic nights on Tuesdays at the HMS Victory and Wednesdays and the Houses of...
- Bordeaux English Amateur Theatre 1 month ago Bordeaux English Amateur Theatre ( B.E.A. T. ) are a small group of people interested in putting on plays in English in Bordeaux. They started in late 2012 by Paul Turpin (owner of the caf
- Spring Book Sale & Open House 2 months ago You're all invited to come attend the 'Association Bordeaux-USA vide grenier des livres en anglais'! Most everything will be priced at 50 cents for paperbacks and 1 euro for hardbacks, so bring along a sack to take home as many as you like! Also, if you have friends who would like to know more...
- AROM...or the Art of Corporate Canapés 2 months ago By Maxine Colas Bordeaux Wine News Maxine Wine Tours
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bordeaux Expats has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!