En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- After a Month of No Sugar 4 months ago After a long 31 days, I completed a no-sugar month challenge. As I wrote in the last post, I was in the midst of a month-long elimination of added sugars. While I could eat fruit, I did not eat any added sugars – natural or artificial – which meant no sugar, honey, agave, stevia, or similar. I...
- Updates from a No Sugar Month Challenge 5 months ago Today is August 13, which means I’ve gone 13 days without added sugar! In my last post, when I recapped my Uber Frugal Month Challenge, I mentioned I would be embarking on a new challenge for August. This month, I am doing my very best not to eat anything with added sugar. So far, I have made it...
- Things I Learned from Doing an "Uber Frugal Month" 6 months ago Today is the first day of August, meaning that I have made it through the “Uber Frugal Month Challenge” as posed by the inspirational blogger, Frugalwoods, who retired young with her husband and now baby. Her challenge was to prepare yourself for a month of frugal spending and then live as...
- Six years of Blogging 6 months ago Last month marked 6 years of blogging on this website. Since starting this blog in June 2011, I’ve written over 100 blog posts about my life and travels. While I’ve been a little quiet during 2017 I have a list of posts to write, and of course a lot of adventures to recall! The last time I...
- The Ultimate Guide to being Green in NYC 6 months ago The complete guide to living a green and sustainable life in New York City.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)