En lo Alto
Latest Blog Posts »
- I Followed A San Juan Island Itinerary and Here's How it Went 1 week ago Part of my recent trip to Seattle included two nights and a day and a half San Juan Island, one of the islands about halfway between Vancouver and Seattle, and once were part of the disputed Great Britain/United States border. I had been told that the islands were so beautiful that they were a...
- 8 Funky Things to Find in Seattle 2 weeks ago While spending the week in Seattle, I came across some things that I thought were definitely worth a visit due to their unique or fun nature! 1. Fremont Troll: this popular but creepy troll sculpture resides under the Aurora Bridge in the Fremont neighborhood and is actually gripping a real car in...
- Best of Seattle Parks 2 weeks ago Last month, I was in Seattle for a friends’ wedding and during the week I was there, spent some time checking out some of the beautiful parks. Here are six parks I visited, and three that I wish I did! Washington Arboretum’s Japanese Garden: a small enclosed garden with a pond with koi fish,...
- Lens on May 2018 3 weeks ago Hi friends! Here’s the first of hopefully many installments of my Monthly Lens series, where I provide a roundup of a few fun things I’ve been up to the past month. In addition to the below, I was also in Seattle for a week, and I’ll write about that trip in a separate post! Restaurants…...
- Three Tasty Mexico City Markets to Explore 5 months ago Last week, my husband and I had our belated honeymoon in Mexico City! With a week to see as many sights as possible, I planned a weeklong itinerary that included museums, cultural and heritage sites, lots of food, and also some down time to rest. Much has been said about Mexico City, and rightly...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on En lo Alto
17:30 PM April 21, 2015
Awesome blog! It's always so fun to catch up on Sarah's adventures.
18:13 PM April 21, 2015
I absolutely love this blog! Being a New Yorker, I've always wanted to take the plunge and move abroad but this blogger actually did it! I especially enjoy reading about the differences in New York attitudes compared to that of DR, definitely something you won't get in a traveler's book. Well done :)
16:58 PM April 26, 2015
Love this blog! Cool perspective from an American living in the DR. Definitely give it a read.
22:28 PM April 26, 2015
Amazing blog!!!! Me gusta mucho ...
17:28 PM April 28, 2015
Ive been following this blog for a while, it is so cool! There are always really beautiful pictures! :)
21:04 PM April 28, 2015
Love Sarah's insights on life as an expat in the DR. Recommended for anyone who is thinking of international travel, or who can't travel but wants to live vicariously! Super informative and thoughtfully written.
16:48 PM May 01, 2015
Dope blog. I'm Dominican myself so I basically already know all the info, but it's fun to see a different, and honest, perspective of living in DR.
17:05 PM May 08, 2015
Fun blog! Lots of good information and great pictures =)