Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- How Animals Do Shopping 1 week ago The latest viral video from the Czech Republic. Enjoy!
- A Czech Tunnel to the Mediterranean Sea 2 weeks ago Possibly one of the weirdest plans in the history of Czech (O’Slovak) engineering is a tunnel through the Alps that would allow Czechoslovaks to access the Mediterranean Sea with their very own beach. No, this message is not dated from the 1st of April. The professor of economy Karel Žlábek...
- Abundance of Chamber Pots 3 weeks ago For a particular ‘relief mission’ during your visit in Prague, there is now the Museum of Historical Chamber Pots and Toilets, priding itself in the largest collection of items that adequately respond to the human need to go potty. Not surprisingly, the museum shop even sells toilet paper. Read...
- What's Wrong With Bubble Bums? 2 months ago
- Woman Took Photos of (Almost) All Prague Metro Stations in 13 Hours 2 months ago If you like Prague’s metro, you will love the photos of Kate Seabrook. She spent 13 hours taking pictures of metro stations – more than any other tourist. Her final verdict sounds positive: My general perception of the Prague metro was that it was much cleaner, safer and more reliable …
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!