Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Satnav Sends German Car On a Staircase 1 month ago A romantic trip through snowy Prague has ended with an unexpected adrenaline rush, Metro reports. Apparently, some satnav devices are not quite ready for the intricate road layout of Prague. Source of photo: Metro on Facebook
- Man Hides Overnight in Restaurant, Devours 6 Geese and 3 Ducks 2 months ago A 48-year-old man hid in a Prague restaurant, only to devour an incredible amount of food, according to news reporting: six baked geese, weighing about five kilograms each, three ducks, a four liter jar of pickles, six kilograms of goose fat and liver, poppy seeds and butter. The next morning, …
- Stalin's Dog 2 months ago Don’t be a bad guy. Clean after your dog, unlike Stalin.
- Prague Zoo Selling "Elephant Urine" 3 months ago “The new herbal liquor of the Prague Zoo is suited as aperitif or digestif”, the Zoo describes on its Facebook page. 0.5 liters of the yellow liquid can be bought for 185 CZK but need to be collected personally from the store since alcohol cannot be delivered by mail. The …
- A Well-Behaved Facade: It Doesn't Pee on Dogs 2 months ago "Neither does our facade urinate on your dog!" Sign at a door in Prague-Holešovice.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!