Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Breathtaking: The Czech Grand Canyon 1 day ago Are you afraid of heights? This is the most breathtaking landscape I have ever seen in the Czech Republic! It is forbidden to enter these former limestone quarries or even step closer but...
- The 6 Weirdest Hotels in the Czech Republic 2 days ago Searching for a special hotel in the Czech Republic? Why not stay in TV towers, in a former nuclear bunker or in a huge building from the soviet era!
- Video: Man Goes Shopping in Prague 4 - (Almost) Naked 2 months ago On Tuesday, the Prague police received a call about a man who was wearing only shoes and a shoulder bag while going shopping. As it turned out, the 27-year-old kept his clothes inside that...
- Recycling Bin (Mostly) Full of Air 3 months ago I always wonder why so many people fail to understand that you can actually squeeze those beverage cartons.
- Airborne and on the road to Prague 4 months ago This is probably one of the coolest ways how to travel to Prague: The trip started in Přerov and ended on Prague’s central Wenceslas Square. This unusual vehicle as an autogyro and it can...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!