Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- After-Election One-Way Air Tickets On Sale For Young Czechs 4 months ago The website happyfly.cz has reacted to the re-election of president Zeman earlier today with offering cheap air tickets from the Czech Republic to the world.
- "Accessible" Way to the Metro - Longest Diversion Ever? 6 months ago If you travel by wheelchair or with a pram and want do get on the Prague metro at the station Vltavská, you will have to count with a diversion that looks really ridiculous on...
- Camel Balls, Extra Sour And Liquid Filled 7 months ago It's Halloween, somebody rings at your door, you open and see a bunch of kids shouting: "Trick or treat!" So what do you give them? Tricks? Treats? Or both?
- The Star Wars Robot R2-D2 in Prague 7 months ago If you are a Star Wars fan and live in Prague, you probably don’t want to miss this: Unknown street artists have turned a bomb shelter in the park Folimanka into the robot R2-D2...
- Taking the Train or the Pram? 10 months ago What does this sign tell us? A) How to get to the trains and the prams. B) Which way to take when you drive your locomotive or push a pram.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!