Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Robot With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder 3 weeks ago This is probably one of the world’s least useful robots: A machine that sorts 7,000 stones by type and age. The classification is based on the dominant color, the color composition, and histograms of structural features such as lines, layers, patterns, grain, and surface texture. The robot is...
- New Urban Blog: Shit v Libni 4 months ago I fully agree with Brad, the author of the blog Shit v Libni. In some places, the amount of trash and dog shit in the streets simply exceeds all limits. Brad is now trying to shame the local residents. Good luck! 2000W and Still a Mess source of photo
- The Czech Contribution to the Most Embarrassing Defeat of the Austrian Army 4 months ago Is it possible that Czech soldiers have played a key role in the most embarrassing defeat of the Austrian army – when it attacked itself? The Battle of Karánsebes – that neat white page in Austrian history books – was reportedly triggered by drunk soldiers who refused to share their …
- Reverse Sightseeing Tour on a Lubricating Tram 5 months ago What to do this weekend… How about a “reverse” sightseeing tour through Prague in your living room chair, watching the streets from Prague’s Lubricating Tram. That special train runs every day about 200 km (125 miles) from early morning to late evening (Central European Time) and lubricates...
- Satnav Sends German Car On a Staircase 6 months ago A romantic trip through snowy Prague has ended with an unexpected adrenaline rush, Metro reports. Apparently, some satnav devices are not quite ready for the intricate road layout of Prague. Source of photo: Metro on Facebook
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!