Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Piggyback Lamps 2 weeks ago (on Libeňský most)
- Red Shorts Hoisted on Prague Castle 2 weeks ago The political artist group “Ztohoven” has hoisted red boxer shorts on Prague castle, replacing the official Czech flag, to protest president Zeman’s close alliance with the Chinese government.
- What is a "Fíra"? 2 months ago Maybe not what you think. In the “railway slang” it means “metro driver”, as you can read on this job advertisement.
- Contaminated Drinking Water From a Mystery Pipe 6 months ago The Cold War era still seems to tarnish today’s life in Prague. One example is the drinking water supply system. Last weekend, close to 200 people in Prague’s districts Dejvice and Bubeneč were treated for diarrhea, vomiting and fever after drinking tap water. The Prague Waterworks then...
- A Classification of Prague's Public Transport Passengers 5 months ago I feel that after more than a decade of life in Prague, studying inhabitants and visitors alike, I may now consider myself sufficiently acquainted with the subject for an attempt to classify the most remarkable specimen of passengers found in Prague’s trams, buses and metro trains. The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!