Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- After-Election One-Way Air Tickets On Sale For Young Czechs 3 weeks ago The website happyfly.cz has reacted to the re-election of president Zeman earlier today with offering cheap air tickets from the Czech Republic to the world.
- "Accessible" Way to the Metro - Longest Diversion Ever? 3 months ago If you travel by wheelchair or with a pram and want do get on the Prague metro at the station Vltavská, you will have to count with a diversion that looks really ridiculous on...
- Camel Balls, Extra Sour And Liquid Filled 4 months ago It's Halloween, somebody rings at your door, you open and see a bunch of kids shouting: "Trick or treat!" So what do you give them? Tricks? Treats? Or both?
- The Star Wars Robot R2-D2 in Prague 4 months ago If you are a Star Wars fan and live in Prague, you probably don’t want to miss this: Unknown street artists have turned a bomb shelter in the park Folimanka into the robot R2-D2...
- Taking the Train or the Pram? 7 months ago What does this sign tell us? A) How to get to the trains and the prams. B) Which way to take when you drive your locomotive or push a pram.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!