Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- One Black Tea With Milk ... Jardo, pojď sem! 3 days ago Great campaign! I have experienced that so many times. For the bonus laugh: Turn on the auto-generated subtitles1. If you speak some Czech, you might have noticed that Czechs sometimes address Vietnamese informally while they, on the other hand, naturally expect to be addressed formally. Here is...
- (Almost) Free Drinks From a Shaman and a Dreamer 2 weeks ago A new crowdfunding project seeks to open a café where you pay by time spent at the place, rather than for what you consume. “Africa Café” is a particularly ambitious project in a land where cold buffets can disappear in a matter of minutes. A key role in the business …
- Prague Zoo to Produce Paper From Elephant Output 1 month ago The Prague zoo seems to have found a magic spell to turn poop into gold. According to news sources, it plans to establish an on-site manufacture to produce paper from elephant droppings. Surprisingly, this seemingly outlandish idea is already well-established in many zoos, and it has a long...
- Prague's Poetry Jukebox 2 months ago Prague has now a “Poeziomat” – an automat for poetry. You can find it at the square Náměstí míru and it recites Czech poetry for free. One of the authors, Ondřej Kobza, is alrady known for his pianos in Prague’s streets. The next Poeziomat is planned for Kiev
- Transfer Request at Václav Havel Airport 1 month ago Seen at Prague’s Václav Havel Airport, international arrivals. (credits: S. S.)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!