Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Czech Software Pirate Convicted to Promote Anti-Piracy Video 3 days ago A busted Czech software pirate called Jakub needs to get 200,000 views for a video where he tells about his story and the trouble resulting from his misdeeds. According to the plaintiffs (reported by Torrentfreak), the damage caused by his activities amounted to US$ 373,000. Jakub has set up a …
- Piggyback Lamps 3 months ago (on Libeňský most)
- Red Shorts Hoisted on Prague Castle 3 months ago The political artist group “Ztohoven” has hoisted red boxer shorts on Prague castle, replacing the official Czech flag, to protest president Zeman’s close alliance with the Chinese government.
- What is a "Fíra"? 4 months ago Maybe not what you think. In the “railway slang” it means “metro driver”, as you can read on this job advertisement.
- Contaminated Drinking Water From a Mystery Pipe 7 months ago The Cold War era still seems to tarnish today’s life in Prague. One example is the drinking water supply system. Last weekend, close to 200 people in Prague’s districts Dejvice and Bubeneč were treated for diarrhea, vomiting and fever after drinking tap water. The Prague Waterworks then...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!