Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Trifot: Orwellian Robot Spies on Passers-by 1 week ago A giant robot named “Trifot” stands just outside Nové Butovice metro station. The eyeballs are moving around, apparently watching people as they walk by. Six monitors display the images caught by the cameras. This kinetic sculpture of 12 metres height was created by the Czech artist David...
- Without Pants in the Prague Metro 2 months ago Prague has once more joined the No Pants Subway Ride. On 8 January 2017, freezing temperatures could not stop the handful of enthusiasts from taking the cold ride on the metro, starting from the Muzeum station.
- Wooden Zeppelin Over DOX 3 months ago The DOX gallery has completed yet another crazy project: Gulliver. Perhaps you remember the red skull rotating over the roof? Now you find there a huge Zeppelin that looks really impressive, like stranded on the structure. Gulliver was made from wood and steel and has a length of 42 metres …
- Flying Goggles 3 months ago Found above Dlouhá street in Prague. What actually is it? EDIT: I received a reply on twitter: @weirdprague it's from Roxy gallery. One time there was a gold bone https://t.co/Y5Mk3WGGIW — Jan Marek (@marek_jan) December 3, 2016
- Czech Hotels in TV Towers 4 months ago Opinions differ about the aesthetic value of Prague’s TV tower but hardly anyone can deny that it has become a landmark in Prague’s skyline, which is otherwise dominated by low, centuries-old structures. Some people praise it only for David Černý’s baby sculptures that are crawling on its...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!