Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Video: Man Goes Shopping in Prague 4 - (Almost) Naked 3 weeks ago On Tuesday, the Prague police received a call about a man who was wearing only shoes and a shoulder bag while going shopping. As it turned out, the 27-year-old kept his clothes inside that bag. On the cops’ request he put on his cloths again although he reportedly kept wondering …
- Recycling Bin (Mostly) Full of Air 2 months ago I always wonder why so many people fail to understand that you can actually squeeze those beverage cartons.
- Airborne and on the road to Prague 3 months ago This is probably one of the coolest ways how to travel to Prague: The trip started in Přerov and ended on Prague’s central Wenceslas Square. This unusual vehicle as an autogyro and it can reach a maximum speed of 180 km/h in the air and 40 km/h on the ground. …
- Trifot: Orwellian Robot Spies on Passers-by 3 months ago A giant robot named “Trifot” stands just outside Nové Butovice metro station. The eyeballs are moving around, apparently watching people as they walk by. Six monitors display the images caught by the cameras. This kinetic sculpture of 12 metres height was created by the Czech artist David...
- Without Pants in the Prague Metro 5 months ago Prague has once more joined the No Pants Subway Ride. On 8 January 2017, freezing temperatures could not stop the handful of enthusiasts from taking the cold ride on the metro, starting from the Muzeum station.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!