Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- What's Wrong With Bubble Bums? 1 week ago
- Woman Took Photos of (Almost) All Prague Metro Stations in 13 Hours 3 weeks ago If you like Prague’s metro, you will love the photos of Kate Seabrook. She spent 13 hours taking pictures of metro stations – more than any other tourist. Her final verdict sounds positive: My general perception of the Prague metro was that it was much cleaner, safer and more reliable …
- Prague Town Hall Dislikes Anti-Racist Use of Czech Flag 2 months ago The project ”Selection Procedure for Czech-Roma Flag” has received negative responses not only from anti-Roma groups. The municipality of Prague 7 has now decided to prosecute the Slovak artist Tomáš Rafa for misusing the Czech flag – namely for replacing white by green and adding a...
- Bug or Feature? 3 months ago The English word “about” has many meanings, one of them being “approximately” – in Czech: “přibližně”.
- A Special Request 3 months ago As you probably know, I don’t make money from this blog. If you have enjoyed reading the posts, I would be glad if you could send a few Kč (or $, €, £) as donation to my favorite non-profit organization. Survival in the Czech non-profit sphere is no walk in …
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!