Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pizzeria Siesta: Yes, We Are Open All Noon 3 weeks ago "Siesta" is a funny name for a restaurant that is open during lunch time and the whole afternoon - let alone using a Spanish word for a pizzeria.
- The Homeless Millionaire 2 months ago František Václavek is probably one of the world’s few homeless millionaires – not because of the weak Czech currency but because his legitimate property is still to be released by the authorities. Four years ago, Václavek won 30 million crowns (about €1.1 mio, £0.8 mio or US$1.3 mio) in...
- Care For a "Pig Slaughter Goulash"? 2 months ago It seems to be a by-product of the “large pig-killing ceremony”, just like the blood soup “prdelačka”. (The meaning of “prdel” is explained here.) source (5 Dec 2014)
- Sanity for Sale 3 months ago In Prague it’s so easy to lose your sanity… (translation: “Seasonal sell-off of sanitary installations”)
- Race the Tube in Prague 4 months ago The attempt to beat the Prague metro on foot has failed with only a few seconds behind. The race took place between the stations Hůrka and Nové Butovice on line B (the yellow line), which amounts to a distance of 748 meters.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!