Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- Velvet Carnival 1 month ago A short teaser for the Velvet Carnival on November 17 – certainly worth a visit:
- A Finger on the River for the Castle 2 months ago David Čern
- 101. Birthday Celebrated Playing Piano at Train Station 2 months ago A man has celebrated his 101st birthday playing piano at Prague Main Station, reported by iDnes. Another piano player who joined him was “only” 88 years old.
- Penis Shows up on Czech TV Behind an Anchor's Head 2 months ago Not even sure if this wasn’t part of the regular reporting… source
- Where is Bohemia? 2 months ago This is not actually weird, and not primarily about Prague: A video showing the map of Europe from around 1140 AD to now. It seems that the area of Bohemia has been comparably stable for much time, while other countries went through big changes, often being fragmented into tiny pieces. …
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!