Weird Things in Prague
Latest Blog Posts »
- "Accessible" Way to the Metro - Longest Diversion Ever? 1 week ago If you travel by wheelchair or with a pram and want do get on the Prague metro at the station Vltavská, you will have to count with a diversion that looks really ridiculous on...
- Camel Balls, Extra Sour And Liquid Filled 3 weeks ago It's Halloween, somebody rings at your door, you open and see a bunch of kids shouting: "Trick or treat!" So what do you give them? Tricks? Treats? Or both?
- The Star Wars Robot R2-D2 in Prague 3 weeks ago If you are a Star Wars fan and live in Prague, you probably don’t want to miss this: Unknown street artists have turned a bomb shelter in the park Folimanka into the robot R2-D2...
- Taking the Train or the Pram? 4 months ago What does this sign tell us? A) How to get to the trains and the prams. B) Which way to take when you drive your locomotive or push a pram.
- The Café Where Your Drinks Come on a Hand Hoist 4 months ago This weird thing is not directly situated in Prague. Count with a 35- to 60-minute bus or train ride out of town. But it’s worth it. Chances are that you have never seen anything...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Weird Things in Prague has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!