Two Beans Or Not Two Beans
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Quiet Birthday, a.k.a. A Message for Our British Readers 1 month ago Today is officially my last day as a twenty-five year old.Today, I received a care package from Mom, which brought a smile to my face. Then I received a wedding invitation to
- Elsewhere, A.K.A. Ireland 2 months ago I grew up and lived here, right in the south of the great phallic-shaped state of Florida.I then lived here.I now live here.But, occasionally, I like to take trips elsewhere. "Elsewhere," in this case, turned out to be Ireland.Allow me to tell you how travelling abroad inevitably leads to some...
- To All Our Irish Readers... 3 months ago Attention, Irish readers: if you somehow next week happen to bump into a 5'4" slightly-pudgy American gal who bears an uncanny resemblance to Yours Truly, especially around the Dublin, Kilkenny and Belfast areas, chances are that you *may* have indeed encountered the real deal Barb the French...
- Hard Knock Lessons: Be Careful To Whom You Wish "Happy Valentine's Day" 3 months ago Let this post serve as a personal note about how you learn something new everyday.This week has been a cultural m
- French Internet Ads: The Ironic Edition 5 months ago Hi. If you are new to this blog, allow me to give you a very warm welcome to Two Beans or Not Two Beans
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Two Beans Or Not Two Beans
10:08 AM November 06, 2012
Simply brilliant. An amazingly funny and witty blog that always brings a smile to my face. I'll never be able to look at Felix the cat the same way though :p You have to check this blog out.