Time well spent
Latest Blog Posts »
- One month down—eleven more to go 3 weeks ago The other day I said to Anish, “the photo-a-day 365 project’s going well so far. It’s not felt difficult and I haven’t missed a single day yet”. It’s only been... The post One month down—eleven more to go appeared first on Time Well Spent.
- On being productive 1 month ago It’s a fantastic feeling–being productive. Getting shit done and accomplishing something feels good. Thanks to my and Anish’s work schedules (not really thanks because it sucks a lot), I have... The post On being productive appeared first on Time Well Spent.
- Recognising your own accomplishments 1 month ago In 2016 I watched 118 films. Ninety-seven totally new to me films and twenty-one films I’ve seen at least once before. Looking at these numbers, I personally didn’t see this... The post Recognising your own accomplishments appeared first on Time Well Spent.
- Favourite Moments of 2016 3 months ago The idea for this post started out as a “favourite photos of the year.” A post where I share my favourite photos that I’ve taken in the last year. The... The post Favourite Moments of 2016 appeared first on Time Well Spent.
- Feeling like an imposter 2 months ago In July this year I started what was probably my dream job. The job I’d been trying to figure out how to land since I learned about the company—at least... The post Feeling like an imposter appeared first on Time Well Spent.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Time well spent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!