Time well spent
Latest Blog Posts »
- On being productive 12 hours ago It’s a fantastic feeling–being productive. Getting shit done and accomplishing something feels good. Thanks to my and Anish’s work schedules (not really thanks because it sucks a lot), I have... The post On being productive appeared first on Time Well Spent.
- Recognising your own accomplishments 2 weeks ago In 2016 I watched 118 films. Ninety-seven totally new to me films and twenty-one films I’ve seen at least once before. Looking at these numbers, I personally didn’t see this... The post Recognising your own accomplishments appeared first on Time Well Spent.
- Favourite Moments of 2016 3 weeks ago The idea for this post started out as a “favourite photos of the year.” A post where I share my favourite photos that I’ve taken in the last year. The... The post Favourite Moments of 2016 appeared first on Time Well Spent.
- Feeling like an imposter 4 weeks ago In July this year I started what was probably my dream job. The job I’d been trying to figure out how to land since I learned about the company—at least... The post Feeling like an imposter appeared first on Time Well Spent.
- Responsibility and Accountibility 1 month ago It’s humbling to work for a company that’s so well-respected in the industry. What we write is quoted and cited by other resources. People in the industry take what we... The post Responsibility and Accountibility appeared first on Time Well Spent.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Time well spent has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!