Latest Blog Posts »
- Watch - Cycling Across Canada in 13 minutes 8 months ago
- The Route Less Travelled Iceland 1 year ago A short video of our road trip in Iceland
- All the Gear - Winter Cycling Safety 3 years ago When asked to write about cycling safety, I didn't hesitate to say yes, as a newbie cyclist the lessons learned are fresh in my mind. Hopefully ...
- Reykjavik - Bargain Food Finds 3 years ago This post is part 1 of 3, about exploring Reykjavik where we were based and spent most of our time eating and so this post will be very food orientated.
- Poland Revisited - Wrocław 3 years ago If I’d been told I would travel to Poland 3 times in just over a year I wouldn’t have believed it. Poland while a place I was interested in visiting, it was a part of Europe after all and I love travelling Europe, but travelling to the same country 3 times in such a short […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bluenose Girl
15:52 PM November 19, 2012
As someone who has lived abroad, I appreciate Bluenose Girl's blog - she provides excellent advice, the down to earth stuff that you should know or consider if moving to England. She also takes fabulous photos, provides great travel advice and reviews. Bluenose Girl is a wealth of information!