Latest Blog Posts »
- My London Commute, Not What You'd Expect 6 days ago Nathan and I will be vlogging our cycle across Canada journey. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel Ride On! to follow along with our preparation and journey. This video is to give you an idea of my daily London commute to work, it's about 14km each way and
- What Does it Take to Cycle 7000km? 1 week ago I've taken up cycling this past year and I've gone from commuter cyclist to weekend road warrior. One of my main motivators for putting in as much time in the saddle as possible is that it keeps a disease I have called Crohn's in remission. The mutual love of cycling
- Our Favourite Meal - The Jetty 5 months ago Glad you've returned to find out our favourite Australian restaurant. After 3 weeks of eating very well we were on our last few days of the 3 week trip
- Top 3 Meals - Australia 6 months ago During our 3 weeks in Australia Nathan and I ate well, very well. The quality of the food in Australia is outstanding. We now reminisce about the amazing
- My Favourite Travel Photo 6 months ago There is a contest asking people to post a photo of their favourite holiday snap. To me this is like asking which of your children is your favorite.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bluenose Girl
15:52 PM November 19, 2012
As someone who has lived abroad, I appreciate Bluenose Girl's blog - she provides excellent advice, the down to earth stuff that you should know or consider if moving to England. She also takes fabulous photos, provides great travel advice and reviews. Bluenose Girl is a wealth of information!