Latest Blog Posts »
- Our Favourite Meal - The Jetty 3 weeks ago Glad you've returned to find out our favourite Australian restaurant. After 3 weeks of eating very well we were on our last few days of the 3 week trip
- Top 3 Meals - Australia 4 weeks ago During our 3 weeks in Australia Nathan and I ate well, very well. The quality of the food in Australia is outstanding. We now reminisce about the amazing
- My Favourite Travel Photo 2 months ago There is a contest asking people to post a photo of their favourite holiday snap. To me this is like asking which of your children is your favorite.
- Leechgate - A Beginners Guide to Australian Leeches 3 months ago It might be best to stop reading now if you don’t like creepy crawlies. This is the day in Australia that Nathan and I discovered what land leechers are.
- My Travel Top 3 Wish List 3 months ago 1 I’ve been fortunate enough to travel a great deal over the years. Yet it seems the more I travel the more itchy my feet get to see more of this fascinating world. In the past my trips mostly came about due to opportunity striking usually in the form
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bluenose Girl
15:52 PM November 19, 2012
As someone who has lived abroad, I appreciate Bluenose Girl's blog - she provides excellent advice, the down to earth stuff that you should know or consider if moving to England. She also takes fabulous photos, provides great travel advice and reviews. Bluenose Girl is a wealth of information!