Latest Blog Posts »
- How I Travel and Keep My Cat Happy 4 days ago A great service that makes my travel life easier, finding petsitters to look after my kitty while I'm away.
- This Week... Last Week 1 week ago After a great trip to Australia I'm now currently the middle of recovering from jet lag and going through the thousand of photos we took while in Australia. What a difference a few days makes.
- Taking a Vacation from Vacation 3 weeks ago Sometimes when you travel the weather doesn’t cooperate and you just have to go with it. Our visit to the Blue Mountains was one of those times. We left Sydney on a cloudy Saturday morning and as the train went further inland it got mistier and mistier. Once we
- How to Survive 13 Hours on a Plane 3 weeks ago Surviving 13 hours on a plane is a mindset. Unless you're lucky enough to be traveling in business or first class you will find yourself in a small crowded seat where your food choices, leg room and ability to move around are limited. However things have improved greatly over the
- Once In a Lifetime, Until it Happens Again 1 month ago When I travelled to Australia the first time in my 20's I travelled with the frame of mind that it was a once in a lifetime trip. I made the most of my 3 months and took in a lot of the country. However it turns out it wasn't a
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bluenose Girl
15:52 PM November 19, 2012
As someone who has lived abroad, I appreciate Bluenose Girl's blog - she provides excellent advice, the down to earth stuff that you should know or consider if moving to England. She also takes fabulous photos, provides great travel advice and reviews. Bluenose Girl is a wealth of information!