Latest Blog Posts »
- What Girls Do In Tuscany & What Boys Do In Tuscany 1 week ago What Girls Do In Tuscany & What Boys Do In TuscanyWhen I travelled to Tuscany this October it was as part of a foursome; Nathan, my sister Lisa and her partner Peter. We rented a villa and a car and decided to what to do as we went with some must do’s (wine and food) and must sees (Florence...
- Gems can be Found Behind the Most Unlikely Doors 2 weeks ago Gems can be Found Behind the Most Unlikely DoorsAs a tourist we’ve all been there, hungry in an unfamiliar place. Unsure where to turn you end up in a tourist trap charing too much for mediocre food. With a little research before your trip you can arm yourself with options at your destination...
- Life's Little Challenges 3 months ago Life’s Little ChallengesThings have been quiet here over the summer.
- Tea Time 4 months ago Tea Time in York
- Milk Bar - Wroclaw, Poland 4 months ago My sister and her partner are on a year-long sabbatical and have based themselves in Wroclaw, Poland.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bluenose Girl
15:52 PM November 19, 2012
As someone who has lived abroad, I appreciate Bluenose Girl's blog - she provides excellent advice, the down to earth stuff that you should know or consider if moving to England. She also takes fabulous photos, provides great travel advice and reviews. Bluenose Girl is a wealth of information!