Latest Blog Posts »
- Learning to Code - In 10 Weeks 1 week ago Learning to Code – In 10 WeeksSo things have been quiet here. The 10 weeks at Makers Academy spent learning code was pretty intense and left my brain with little ability to write coherent English. People have been very curious about my experience so I thought I would write a post reflecting...
- My local pub, Morgan Arms. East London 3 months ago My local pub, Morgan Arms. East Londonvia Instagram http://instagram.com/p/XNIssqJCR4/
- Putting My Stubbornness to Good Use 3 months ago Putting My Stubbornness to Good UseSo I’m 2 weeks into my course now and I can honestly say I am enjoying focusing most of my waking time on learning something new.
- Changing It Up - A New Career Path 4 months ago Changing It Up – A New Career PathThe past year and a bit has been an interesting one. After many years working at Sky Sports I decided although I liked my job it was time to move on. Boredom had set in, and the options to move up the career ladder in sport production meant working antisocial...
- Lovely old London rail map at Victoria station. 4 months ago Lovely old London rail map at Victoria station.It’s amazing what you see in London when you slow down a bit.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bluenose Girl
15:52 PM November 19, 2012
As someone who has lived abroad, I appreciate Bluenose Girl's blog - she provides excellent advice, the down to earth stuff that you should know or consider if moving to England. She also takes fabulous photos, provides great travel advice and reviews. Bluenose Girl is a wealth of information!