Latest Blog Posts »
- My Favourite Travel Photo 1 week ago There is a contest asking people to post a photo of their favourite holiday snap. To me this is like asking which of your children is your favorite.
- Leechgate - A Beginners Guide to Australian Leeches 3 weeks ago It might be best to stop reading now if you don’t like creepy crawlies. This is the day in Australia that Nathan and I discovered what land leechers are.
- My Travel Top 3 Wish List 4 weeks ago 1 I’ve been fortunate enough to travel a great deal over the years. Yet it seems the more I travel the more itchy my feet get to see more of this fascinating world. In the past my trips mostly came about due to opportunity striking usually in the form
- How I Travel and Keep My Cat Happy 1 month ago A great service that makes my travel life easier, finding petsitters to look after my kitty while I'm away.
- This Week... Last Week 1 month ago After a great trip to Australia I'm now currently the middle of recovering from jet lag and going through the thousand of photos we took while in Australia. What a difference a few days makes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Bluenose Girl
15:52 PM November 19, 2012
As someone who has lived abroad, I appreciate Bluenose Girl's blog - she provides excellent advice, the down to earth stuff that you should know or consider if moving to England. She also takes fabulous photos, provides great travel advice and reviews. Bluenose Girl is a wealth of information!