Public Footpath to Sille Bliss
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Blog and Much Love 8 months ago Hi! Hope everyone is enjoying my new blog at it's new web location! I'm getting more views now then I ever did. Thanks to all who have stayed with me. Hope your 2017 has been amazing! Here's to a fabulous 2018! :)
- My love and hate relationship... 1 year ago I hate when winter starts to slowly creep in for the season... you start to instantly feel the cold in the air. Just when I'm getting use to wearing my sleeveless tops, shorts, flip flops, shoes without socks and even running outside barefoot, suddenly all that is gone. I start to dread it,...
- 2015 Done and Dusted! 2 years ago Christmas has never been a favorite holiday of mine. I've always been more of a Halloween type of girl. But for some reason England brings out a little of the Christmas spirit in me. I think it's the olde worlde charm of these festive villages all lit up and the fact that it's actually winter here,...
- My Love's Rings 2 years ago I always told myself that when I could read the post I wrote about my Love's rings without crying, then that would be when I am ready to wear them. But I think no matter what, I'll always feel like crying when I read that post.It's going on 6 months since my Love has passed away and for awhile now...
- Happy Birthday to My Popo! 2 years ago Shirley Lopez Ellis21 hrs · A birthday TBT of me w/my Popo who turns 76 years young today!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Public Footpath to Sille Bliss has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!