40 Little Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Batu Batu, Tengah Island 1 year ago Beautiful Sunsets (didn't get around to editing these pictures yet, but still gorgeous!)A short 2-hour drive from the Woodlands checkpoint on the north side of Singapore and a quick 20-minute boat transfer from Mersing to arrive on this pristine private island in Malaysia. The beaches are...
- Dancing Bear 1 year ago Our little dancing bear, didn't do much dancing...She did enjoy the preparations of getting her hair done, makeup on and snack time.Getting her baby fine hair put up requires lots of hairspray.Bear ears and bear nose with glitter eyes.Where is Kayla and when will this be over?!?! There she is...
- 1st Day of School 1 year ago It was the kids' first day at their new International school ~ Stamford American School in Singapore! They both really enjoyed. Have a look:
- Tiong Bahru Park 1 year ago One of Singapore's many National Parks worth a visit for the kiddos. Foot Reflexology path.Fun with the camera :-)Riley gives this park thumbs up!
- Happy Birthday Singapore 1 year ago ~ Singapore National Day 9 August 2012 ~Celebrating Singapore's 47th birthday!Singapore flag flying through the city.Fighter jets making an appearance.Fireworks at Marina Bay
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 40 Little Toes has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!