40 Little Toes
Latest Blog Posts »
- Batu Batu, Tengah Island 8 months ago Beautiful Sunsets (didn't get around to editing these pictures yet, but still gorgeous!)A short 2-hour drive from the Woodlands checkpoint on the north side of Singapore and a quick 20-minute boat transfer from Mersing
- Dancing Bear 8 months ago Our little dancing bear, didn't do much dancing...She did enjoy the preparations of getting her hair done, makeup on and snack time.Getting her baby fine hair put up requires lots of hairspray.Bear ears and bear nose with glitter eyes.Where is Kayla and when will this be over?!?!
- 1st Day of School 9 months ago It was the kids' first day at their new International school ~ Stamford American School in Singapore!
- Tiong Bahru Park 10 months ago One of Singapore's many National Parks worth a visit for the kiddos.
- Happy Birthday Singapore 10 months ago ~ Singapore National Day 9 August 2012 ~Celebrating Singapore's 47th birthday!Singapore flag flying through the city.Fighter jets making an appearance.Fireworks at Marina Bay
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » 40 Little Toes has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!