Latest Blog Posts »
- Udaipur City Palace quick facts and photos 1 day ago The City Palace is undoubtedly a centerpiece of Udaipur, a city I’ve chosen to start my acquaintance with the state of Rajasthan. Unofficially known as Venice of the East and the City of Lakes, Udaipur has been on my … Continue reading → The post Udaipur City Palace quick facts and photos...
- 8 reasons why my mother-in-law is my favorite travel companion 6 days ago So, how many of you, travelers, regularly go on an adventure with your mother-in-laws?
- The greens and fountains of Saheliyon-ki-Bari - the Garden of Maidens in Udaipur 2 weeks ago The most cherished memory of the Ukrainian period of my life is looking after the flowering plants in my parents’ garden (remember my roses? :)) That’s why, no matter how strapped for time I may be when visiting a … Continue reading → The post The greens and fountains of...
- One day in Vadodara - things to do in the cultural capital of Gujarat 2 months ago Whenever I hear anything of a “cultural capital”, the first thing that comes to my mind is Saint-Petersburg, with its grand palaces, museums, domed cathedrals and special charm. Of course, I could hardly expect Vadodara, also known as the cultural … Continue reading → The post One day in...
- Wordless Wednesday 14: Laxmi Vilas Palace - a sublime fusion of styles 2 months ago The post Wordless Wednesday 14: Laxmi Vilas Palace – a sublime fusion of styles appeared first on indiapalette.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » indiapalette.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!