Latest Blog Posts »
- 3 Mumbai Museums You Don't Want to Miss 2 weeks ago For a bustling metropolis like Mumbai, there are way too few museums in the city. I’ve always felt so. However, as time passed by and the city grew into me, I came to understand that the subtle fusion of old … Continue reading → The post 3 Mumbai Museums You Don’t Want to Miss appeared...
- Wordless Wednesday 24: Agra gallery 3 weeks ago The post Wordless Wednesday 24: Agra gallery appeared first on indiapalette.com.
- Wordless Wednesday 23: Happy Valentine's Day, friends 2 months ago The post Wordless Wednesday 23: Happy Valentine’s Day, friends appeared first on indiapalette.com.
- Healthy Eating When Traveling in India 1 month ago This post is brought to you by Dr. Mitravinda Savanur of DietChart India is a country of diversity. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, India has a mini-world covered under her watch. From different places of natural beauty to cultures, languages to clothes– India … Continue reading → The post...
- One day in a holy city - things to do in Nashik on a short visit 3 months ago Located around 170 km from Mumbai, Nashik makes a comfortable weekend destination. Basically, that was the main reason why I decided to visit this city. Before planning this trip I only knew that it was famous for its vineyards and … Continue reading → The post One day in a holy city – things...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » indiapalette.com has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!