Latest Blog Posts »
- Meet Ramonas: Shoes with an Edge 2 months ago What is it about shoes? Such simple, necessary things that have the power to make our lives misery and to make an outfit complete? I´m a kiwi girl at heart, which means I have a thing for wearing jandals in all the wrong situations and a penchant for forgoing shoes all together, but even I […]
- Meet Hello Kiddo: A Small Business Supporting Small Minds 3 months ago It is nearly Christmas! I hope you are all ordering your homemade pan de pascua (traditional christmas cake) and getting ready for the big day. Who else is trying to support local and small businesses this year? Please check out my shopping guide if you need some ideas. If you have small...
- Prefiero Chileno: Local Shopping Guide 3 months ago This year, I made a conscious effort to buy local, and I would say that about 80% of my Christmas shopping this year ended up being gifts made in Chile. This drive to support small has been all over the internet lately, particularly on Instagram, where a whole movement has started using the...
- Interview with Editorial Dansema 3 months ago As someone who loves to read, I have always felt discouraged by the high prices of books here in Chile. The unfortunate effect of those prices has meant that books are not a common gift and seen as more of a luxury item, buffeted even further down the scale of desired items due to the […]
- Winebox Valparaiso 2 months ago If you live in Chile, then I´m sure you´ve heard the buzz surrounding the arrival of WineBox Valparaiso. The colossal aparthotel is situated on Cerro Mariposas, on the site of a former neighborhood dumping ground, and is the first touristic undertaking on the hill. With Winebox, architect...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Querida Recoleta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!