Latest Blog Posts »
- Beyond Birth: The Truth 2 months ago First thing first: you will NEVER be as tired as you are with your first newborn. The good news it that they WILL eventually start sleeping, and so will you. It’s not over once baby is out. You still have to pop out the placenta. And the contractions keep on coming. After-birth contractions are...
- Lunch Review: Rico Saigon Cafe 2 months ago There are few things in life that give the same pleasure as the simple and homemade, and this is also true when it comes to food. “Simple” does not imply a lack of any kind, rather it alludes to the notion that each ingredient has a purpose to play on your plate. Similarly, the word […]
- Fantastic Food, Fabulous Ferias! 3 months ago Santiago is the heart of this nation – all foods end up here – and nowhere is this more obvious than the ubiquitous feria, or market. The feria is my favorite thing to do here in Chile because there is no other place where you can delve right into the culture and discover what it really means...
- Southern Chile Roadtrip 2 months ago Ojos del Caburgua, Caburgua Stunning waterfalls and crystal clear waters are the attractions at Ojos del Caburgua near Pucon. They can be found within dense forest and can be enjoyed without a lengthy hike – in fact they are just a short walk from the carpark. 2) Lago Caburgua, Caburgua One of...
- Parque Fluvial Renato Poblete 2 months ago What is one of the easiest ways to make your child happy, get them to sleep well and that can be done easily with a newborn? Easy. A park visit. And no trip to the park would be complete without a delicious picnic. Emilio just loves a picnic, thanks to one of my childhood books […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Querida Recoleta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!