Latest Blog Posts »
- Food Tour of the Casablanca Valley 4 days ago Luis and I are so happy to report that our new tour to see where our food comes from wasContinue Reading
- Hand in Mine 6 days ago Your hand is sticky in mine. I want to let it go, so I can stretch my legs for aContinue Reading
- The Expater: Meet Luxury Lifestyle Blogger, Nina 1 week ago A luxury lifestyle blog for expat women in Chile? Yes, please! This week I interview travel extraordinaire and journalist, NinaContinue Reading
- EcoCamp Patagonia 1 month ago Wind swirls. Birds call. Sun shines. Days are solitary steps, dripping water and mirror lakes. Nights are shared meals, laughter, and endless stars. Sleep is deep, dreams are heavy. There are no words.
- The Person who Followed Love 1 month ago Santiago was - and still is - a city of potholes and bumps, impeccable highways and treelined avenues, with a soundtrack that changes with each neighbourhood. I found love for my local barrio and its colourful houses streaked with peeling paint and the ubiquitous graffiti emblazoned wall, but I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Querida Recoleta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!