Latest Blog Posts »
- La Campana National Park 1 week ago If I could recommend two places for people to visit, Valparaiso would be at the top of the list, followed closely by this place: La Campana National Park. I don´t know why this place spoke to me so much, but speak to me it did.. Perhaps it is because its a world biosphere reserve, designated...
- Chile in Photos 2 weeks ago If you are wondering why I haven´t written in forever, it is not just because I have two children under 4. I actually have a new love and it´s not my laptop or my pen, I´m afraid. Instead 2017 has been the year where I have finally decided to make my dream a reality and […]
- Beyond Birth: The Truth 4 months ago First thing first: you will NEVER be as tired as you are with your first newborn. The good news it that they WILL eventually start sleeping, and so will you. It’s not over once baby is out. You still have to pop out the placenta. And the contractions keep on coming. After-birth contractions are...
- Lunch Review: Rico Saigon Cafe 5 months ago There are few things in life that give the same pleasure as the simple and homemade, and this is also true when it comes to food. “Simple” does not imply a lack of any kind, rather it alludes to the notion that each ingredient has a purpose to play on your plate. Similarly, the word […]
- Fantastic Food, Fabulous Ferias! 5 months ago Santiago is the heart of this nation – all foods end up here – and nowhere is this more obvious than the ubiquitous feria, or market. The feria is my favorite thing to do here in Chile because there is no other place where you can delve right into the culture and discover what it really means...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Querida Recoleta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!