Latest Blog Posts »
- Interview with Editorial Dansema 3 days ago As someone who loves to read, I have always felt discouraged by the high prices of books here in Chile. The unfortunate effect of those prices has meant that books are not a common gift and seen as more of a luxury item, buffeted even further down the scale of desired items due to the […]
- Winebox Valparaiso 1 week ago If you live in Chile, then I´m sure you´ve heard the buzz surrounding the arrival of WineBox Valparaiso. The colossal aparthotel is situated on Cerro Mariposas, on the site of a former neighborhood dumping ground, and is the first touristic undertaking on the hill. With Winebox, architect...
- La Coetzina Pies & Pastries 1 week ago As we come into the silly season, the question on everybody´s lips is ¨where do I buy those flaming mince pies?!¨ Christmas is when many of us expats give in to nostalgia and start reminiscing about the food joys of our youth: the Christmas pudding, the trifle and ambrosia, roast dinners and...
- La Serena & the Elqui Valley Photo Diary 2 weeks ago Laguna Conchali La Serena Vicuña Villa Seca + Paihuano Pisco Elqui More blogs like this: Ovalle & the Limari Valley; Punta de Choros ; Sewell; Chile in Photos; Copiapo & Desierto Florido; Beautiful Photos by Photographer Yorka;
- Open Day at the Aerodromo de Vitacura 2 months ago Each Spring a wonderful event happens: the annual open day at the Club de Planeadores (Aerodromo) de Vitacura. Normally a private spot for pilots, it transforms every November into an all-day extravaganza for the whole family. From helicopters you can hop into and explore, gliders, small planes...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Querida Recoleta has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!