Latest Blog Posts »
- Brexit 21 hours ago UK presses the big red button ignoring the “do not press” sign next to it. It’s late. I feel winded by tonight. I’m drinking a bottle of beer while following along to the BBC coverage of Britain leaving the EU (Dimbleby is interviewing a surprisingly dour looking, considering his side has...
- Figures whose Brexit thoughts anxious to hear before tomorrow 2 days ago
- "I'm gonna build a wall around your heart": Trump Singles 2 weeks ago Trump Singles – where winners go to find love. A site for Trump supporters interested in dating other Trump supporters; sounds and feels entirely like a spoof site to me, but it is being reported as real. Hell, the Donald is almost exclusively in the business of brand licensing nowadays, perhaps...
- The Final Stretch - New Jersey, New Mexico, The Dakotas, Montana, California, 7 June 2016 2 weeks ago Symbolically, as the first female Presidential nominee, there’s a lot to admire – and indeed be moved – about Hillary winning the nomination; it’s as matriarch of clan Clinton, an ethically dubious family who too often appear aloof regarding the rules the rest of us must follow, where we...
- Whimpering 4 weeks ago There was no primal roar at the threshold being reached – just a feeble mewl. “This is the way the world ends Not with a bang but a whimper.” T. S. Eliot
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Culturally Discombobulated has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!