Latest Blog Posts »
- America Reviewed: Peeps 2 days ago . PEEPS: You know these things are just stale marshmallows, right? Stale, diabetes-inducing marshmallows. One star.
- Notes on Good Friday 4 days ago ‘I always had a wish that it [Catholicism] would “take”. Like vaccination.’ Graham Greene – The End of the Affair Almost unknowingly, as if led by reflex, I found myself turning off the road and parking in an empty church lot. The church I had pulled into had an open-air stations of the...
- Austin, Texas 3 weeks ago A visit to Austin earlier this month took my tally of states visited to 29. Having only visited the US for the first time in ’06 I find myself unbecomingly chuffed with that number. According to the briefest of google searches – so probably not that reliable – the average American has visited...
- Hello Ducky 3 months ago Like countless other disorganized spouses, this Thursday involved a panicked trip to the local Hallmarks store. While looking through the various cards in search of something that wasn’t too sickly sweet (or expensive), I noticed that Hallmarks had brought out numerous Duck Dynasty branded...
- A guide to American football for liberals, ladies, and limeys 3 months ago Still none the wiser as to what a Montana Batman is. Video: Fraser Davidson
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Culturally Discombobulated has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!