Latest Blog Posts »
- This Royal Baby Thing 1 day ago Perspective as a Brit living in the US. Great, on hearing my accent complete strangers are going to want to talk to me about another stranger’s new baby. I think I’ll just respond with a rictus grin while maintaining eye contact for an uncomfortably long time.
- America Comprehended: Bernie Sanders 3 days ago BERNIE SANDERS: “Radical” (only in US political terms, for the rest of us he is about as radical as Andy Burnham) Senator from Vermont who has recently announced his intention to be the American left’s answer to Ron Paul for the 2016 election cycle – similar lack of telegenic smoothness,...
- The Ministry of Fear 3 months ago As you exit security at Maui airport, when you should be recombobulating yourself and putting back on belts and shoes as well as wondering just how deliciously supple your ass looked on the full body scanner, you are greeted with a wall of photographs depicting amongst other terrorist imagery the...
- America Comprehended: Puppy Bowl 4 months ago PUPPY BOWL: White America’s Saturnalia and a cultural anthropologist’s wet dream
- America Comprehended: Super Bowl 4 months ago SUPER BOWL: White America’s Saturnalia and a cultural anthropologist’s wet dream.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Culturally Discombobulated has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!