Latest Blog Posts »
- Hello Ducky 3 weeks ago Like countless other disorganized spouses, this Thursday involved a panicked trip to the local Hallmarks store. While looking through the various cards in search of something that wasn’t too sickly sweet (or expensive), I noticed that Hallmarks had brought out numerous Duck Dynasty branded...
- A guide to American football for liberals, ladies, and limeys 1 month ago Still none the wiser as to what a Montana Batman is. Video: Fraser Davidson
- British cuisine as represented through the paltry selection on offer in the international aisle of a small US grocery store 2 months ago Like a low grade world fair, in the international aisle can be found the very best that a nation has to offer the world. Disappointingly in this case, that would seem to be just Ribena and porridge.
- Macy's elves 3 months ago “We were given a demonstration of various positions in action, acted out by returning elves, who were so onstage and goofy that it made me a little sick to my stomach. I don’t know that I could look anyone in the eye and exclaim: Oh, my goodness, I think I see Santa. Or: can you […]
- Black Friday's origin 3 months ago This blog has mentioned Black Friday on several occasions. I’ve always thought it a wonderfully histrionic name for a day of shopping, and, in this article, I’ve finally learned its origin.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Culturally Discombobulated has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!