Latest Blog Posts »
- Loren ipsum pro patria mori 1 week ago Like a BNP tweet, I am a day late in posting something about Remembrance Day. As what passes here for the biting cold begins, I found myself rummaging through the coat closet over the weekend for something seasonally appropriate to wear. Hanging in there are all our winter overcoats. They’re are...
- Hallo-bloody-ween 3 weeks ago I hate Halloween. Greedy little bastards in shitty costumes demanding their candy fix or else something nasty might just happen. At heart, it’s a ridiculously low stakes protection racket.
- Upon being mistaken for a Bruce 2 months ago A woman complimented me on my Australian accent today and so I ended up bluffing my way through a five minute conversation about Sydney – it just seemed less awkward than correcting her.
- America Comprehended: Labor Day 2 months ago LABOR DAY: A national holiday marking the last day of the calendar year that Tom Wolfe (a man who lives in perpetual fear of the splashback) can dress in his trademark suit and not be considered gauche.
- Back to school book selections 2 months ago There’s some articles I’ve come across recently that state that there’s been 74 school shootings in the US over the last 18 months. With such depressing numbers I’m unsure whether this back to school display at my local Barnes & Noble is intended as darkly satricial or cynically practical.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Culturally Discombobulated has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!