Latest Blog Posts »
- Pardon me 2 days ago There is something grossly presumptuous and unjust in the Presidential pardon of a solitary turkey each Thanksgiving. What, for instance, is the henious crime that this turkey has committed that merits the President to pardon it? If it is the case that each year a true miscreant of a turkey is...
- Halloween 4 weeks ago For hours I gave out candy and yet didn’t see one slutty Donald Trump or burlesque John Kasich.
- American Notes: Grumpy Cat (candidate for office) 4 weeks ago GRUMPY CAT: On numerous occasions, Obama has shown himself to be surprisingly savvy when it comes to memes and how to effectively deploy them. The latest example has been his comparison of the Republican Presidential candidates with the web’s most celebrated feline dwarf. “They are gloomy. They...
- Politics and baseball 2 months ago My recommendation for TV executives concerned that tonight’s debate and the World Series would end up cannibalizing each other in the ratings was for the GOP candidates to face off against each other in game 2 of the World Series while the Mets and Royals debate in Colorado.
- American Notes: Columbus Day 1 month ago COLUMBUS DAY: Columbus Day – the drunk uncle of federal holidays, the public holiday you’re probably most likely to still have to go into work for. Now considered by many to be an unfortunate celebration of an extremely problematic historical figure. As such, the biggest advantage of renaming...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Culturally Discombobulated has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!