Our Year In Bali
Latest Blog Posts »
- Starring for a 'Buddie' 2 weeks ago Back in November, the kids got to take a day off school to star in a commercial for our friend’s app! She has a travel company called Bali Buddies that is like a one stop shop for your Bali holiday needs and she was making a commercial to promote and launch her app. We were […]
- Lombok - an island with a difference 2 weeks ago Early January, we took a short flight from Bali to Kuta, Lombok where we stayed for 7 nights. Kuta is a coastal town in the south of the island of Lombok. It is said Lombok is like Bali 30 years ago and you can see why when you arrive you feel the slow paced island life that is […]
- Ubud Getaway 3 weeks ago To kick off the school holidays, we went up to Ubud for 3 nights. We stayed about 15 mins out of town in a quirky hotel called The Mansions Baliwood Resort. Trent and I weren’t sure about the place but the kids loved it. One thing that is hard to find when travelling as a […]
- Two years ago 3 months ago We talked about living overseas for many years but specifically the idea of living in Bali came about two years ago. I still remember as I was heading out the door one day Trent said to me ‘what about living in Bali?’ At first I was in complete shock and then he explained why it made […]
- Our chat with Expatfinder 3 months ago I have enjoyed chatting to some families about their move here and now it is our turn. A website called Expatfinder asked us for an interview so here are some of our insights into living here. Click here to have a read.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Year In Bali has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!