Our Year In Bali
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jogja 21 hours ago Yogjarkata or Jogja as many people call it was a wonderful place we got to visit at the end of the January school holidays. We spent 4 days exploring this fascinating city that has many universities and it is the 2nd most popular tourist destination in Indonesia. The Sultan lives there and it is...
- Meet the Maiden family 1 week ago So who am I talking to? Profile: Belinda, Husband Carl, son Alex (14) and Jessica (12) Originally from: Forrester’s Beach, NSW, Australia Arrived in Bali: December 2016 but spent 2 ½ years before in Balikpapan, Indonesia. Home in Bali is: Kerobokan How long do you plan to stay? Paid rent and...
- Starring for a 'Buddie' 1 month ago Back in November, the kids got to take a day off school to star in a commercial for our friend’s app! She has a travel company called Bali Buddies that is like a one stop shop for your Bali holiday needs and she was making a commercial to promote and launch her app. We were […]
- Lombok - an island with a difference 1 month ago Early January, we took a short flight from Bali to Kuta, Lombok where we stayed for 7 nights. Kuta is a coastal town in the south of the island of Lombok. It is said Lombok is like Bali 30 years ago and you can see why when you arrive you feel the slow paced island life that is […]
- Ubud Getaway 2 months ago To kick off the school holidays, we went up to Ubud for 3 nights. We stayed about 15 mins out of town in a quirky hotel called The Mansions Baliwood Resort. Trent and I weren’t sure about the place but the kids loved it. One thing that is hard to find when travelling as a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Year In Bali has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!