Our Year In Bali
Latest Blog Posts »
- Two years ago 3 weeks ago We talked about living overseas for many years but specifically the idea of living in Bali came about two years ago. I still remember as I was heading out the door one day Trent said to me ‘what about living in Bali?’ At first I was in complete shock and then he explained why it made […]
- Our chat with Expatfinder 1 month ago I have enjoyed chatting to some families about their move here and now it is our turn. A website called Expatfinder asked us for an interview so here are some of our insights into living here. Click here to have a read.
- Meet Sheila and her family 2 months ago So who am I talking to? Profile: Sheila, husband Sasha and Daughter Luna 4 and Son Phoenix 15 months Originally from: Sydney, Australia Arrived in Bali: February 2016 Home in Bali is: Echo Beach How long do you plan to stay: Not sure but we have at least a 3 year plan What made you move to […]
- Gidget 2 months ago Our Monday mornings (or any weekday morning) tend to be busy getting ready for school but this one was very different and it made us late for the school bell! Why? Well we need to back track a few months first. As you may know our precious Cinta passed away in August and it was […]
- Meet the Leggo family 2 months ago This is an exciting new addition to the blog where we will interview other families that have done the same and moved their family to Bali for an extended period of time. We look forward to chatting with lots of different families to show you how anyone can end up living a Bali life. Enjoy reading...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Our Year In Bali has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!