Living in Punta Cana
Latest Blog Posts »
- U.S. Passport Changes Are Coming! 1 year ago Passport changes are coming, and if you plan on traveling in the future — especially if you’re among the 49 million Americans whose passports will expire in the next few years — you need to know what passport changes are in store. While it may seem easy enough to acquire or renew a passport...
- Move to Punta Cana. Live That Caribbean Lifestyle! 1 year ago It’s no surprise, then, that that Punta Cana appeals to many when they are looking to take the leap to living abroad. And with an easy residency process, it provides an accessible way for people to relocate abroad and invest in the local economy at the same time.
- GivingBack To The Community With GiveBack Homes 1 year ago Having a business in real estate brings satisfaction in many ways. When I find my clients their perfect match I can leave work at the end of the day happy that I have helped someone make their dreams of owning a home in the Caribbean a reality. As a REALTOR® I also feel a huge responsibility and...
- Would You Trust A Guide Who Had Never Even Been On The Beaten Path, Let Alone The Unbeaten Path? 1 year ago It might seem odd to follow the advice of a criminal kingpin, but Walter White is right. Sticking close to your own territory and area of expertise is something every REALTOR® should do.
- Punta Cana: A Lawless Wild West 2 years ago I have been selling real estate in Punta Cana for more than a decade. I remember working in the New York property market for a couple of years. In New York agents and office workers, were required to adhere to the highest ethical standards, and we were forbidden to refer clients to landscapers,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Living in Punta Cana has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!