The Sinhas at No. 302
Latest Blog Posts »
- M for Mongolian Food at Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot 9 months ago Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot The half and half soup base. Yummylicious and most safest bet to order ! Very spicy !Complimentary Green Tea Its placed on a hotplate on the table and soup keep simmering while you canchoose to cook your veggies/ramen/meat the way you want. One more time, it was...
- H for Hollywood (Universal Studios and Walk of Fame) 9 months ago
- F for Fog Harbor Fish House 9 months ago ---Place you can't miss if you are at Pier 39, Fisher Man's Wharf. Disclaimer for those in a hurry :-) : The food review is limited to couple of lines and pic towards the end, because after having good food i just get lost, literally. Or thereon, anytime after - even if i just try to...
- E for Ethiopian Food at Zeni 9 months ago Must eat food before you die. Trust me on this. Its just amazing. Must try Zeni when in Bay Area. This is a vegetarian combo. A combination of YE-MISER WOT (Lentil), YE-KIK ALITCHA (Split Peas), ATALKELT WOT (Vegetables), YE-GOMEN WOT, YE TIMATIM FITFITEthiopian equivalent to Indian Roti. Called...
- C for Candy World 9 months ago Paradise for kids, Candy World
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Sinhas at No. 302 has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!