Colombia Travel Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- And here we go again 3 weeks ago Colombia: here I come again! This month marks the end -and the start- of a very important era in the history of the Colombia Travel Blog. As most of you must have already read, Chris leaves his chair as The Editor to start his very own journey. During these past 3 years he dedicated his […]
- A fond farewell to the Colombia Travel Blog 3 months ago When I first decided to move back to Colombia – I had previously lived here for a year in 2011 – I knew that I would be coming back to this wonderful country regardless of whether I found a job right away. I planned to fly out and find a job when I arrived; […]
- Damas del Nare Lake: swimming with Pink River Dolphins in Guaviare 2 months ago San Jose del Guaviare has long been one of my top tips for adventurous travel in Colombia: there’s a red river that’s the double of Cano Cristales, remarkable 10,000-year-old rock paintings in the jungle, and amazing biodiversity. However, in May I had the opportunity to visit yet another...
- Si las brujas de Salem tuvieran Twitter: un día en la famosa ciudad de las brujas. 2 months ago Salem, antes de las brujas En 1692 se ordenó en Massachusetts la ejecución de catorce mujeres, cinco hombres y dos perros, todos ellos hallados culpables de practicar la brujería. Estas cifras podrían haber sido mucho mayores si se calcula que fueron en total unos ciento ochenta los...
- Flying high over the Colombian Coffee Region in a Hot Air Balloon 2 months ago In 2011 UNESCO recognised Colombia’s ‘Coffee Cultural Landscape’ as a World Heritage Site, declaring the region – which includes the departments of Quindio, Risaralda, and Caldas, plus a small part of northern Valle del Cauca – an “exceptional example of a sustainable and productive...
Contest Entries »
- The Top Six Dangers You Face When Travelling To Colombia Expat Blog Awards 2013 There is an outrageous claim going around the interwebs and elsewhere, which states that the only risk one will encounter when coming to Colombia is that you’ll want to stay. Although this danger is a clear and present one, and one that’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Colombia Travel Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!