Colombia Travel Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- 7 Incredible Places in Colombia to Visit in Peace 53 minutes ago When Colombians go to the polls this Sunday (October 2) they will be asked a simple question with a thousand different potential outcomes, consequences and potential developments: ‘SI’ or ‘NO’ to the peace deal with the FARC. President Juan Manuel Santos has already been quoted as...
- Cómo nos afecta la paz a los viajeros de Colombia 1 day ago Ó… Las casas abandonadas de Nariño, Antioquia Hola a todos los viajeros por Colombia, los extranjeros viviendo en esta hermosa tierra y a todos los enamorados de este país que nos siguen desde otras partes, muchos de ustedes seguramente se han dado cuenta que los colombianos pronto van a...
- The Tuluní Caves: Off-the-beaten-track in Tolima 2 days ago There are 32 departments in Colombia. They range from isolated jungle regions in the south and east of the country to Caribbean island redoubts off the coast of Nicaragua; from Andean mountain regions, to the vast plains of the east; coastal deserts to the one of the wettest places on the...
- Scenes from the Peace Signing in Medellin 2 days ago Yesterday (September 26, 2016) the Colombian state and the FARC guerrilla group (now officially a political party) put pen to paper on a peace deal that has taken over 4 years to agree on, which puts an end to a war which began in 1964 and has claimed hundreds of thousands of lives and […]
- "WakeCup"...to Colombia's Best Coffee Tour in Pijao, Quindio 1 week ago If there’s one kind of tour you can easily find in Colombia, it’s a coffee tour: from trips to third-wave cafes in cities, to visits to coffee farms in the Colombian coffee region, coffee tourism is a big deal in Colombia these days! I have been on at least 20 different coffee tours to […]
Contest Entries »
- The Top Six Dangers You Face When Travelling To Colombia Expat Blog Awards 2013 There is an outrageous claim going around the interwebs and elsewhere, which states that the only risk one will encounter when coming to Colombia is that you’ll want to stay. Although this danger is a clear and present one, and one that’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Colombia Travel Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!