Colombia Travel Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Colombian Currency Explained 1 day ago For people new to Colombia one of the first big challenges can be getting used to the new currency: how much is each bill and coin worth; which is especially valuable and which is pocket change; who is that guy with the excellent mustache on the blue note? I’ve heard all these questions and...
- Barichara: "The Prettiest Town in Colombia" 2 days ago “The prettiest town in Colombia” it’s been called. A compact little hillside town on a hot plateau; all whitewashed houses, cobbled streets and red-tiled roofs. A National Monument dating all the way back to the Spanish conquest, with some of the most perfectly preserved and beautiful...
- New Wave Coffee Culture in Colombia 5 days ago I love coffee…I mean really adore it. I don’t need it to function (I don’t think I am in denial but who knows), but I genuinely love the flavor, the custom, the warmth. Well what better place to be living than the country that produces some of the best of the best. But, how many [...]
- De Cartagena a La Guajira: El Caribe Colombiano en Fotos 1 week ago Para muchos viajar al caribe Colombiano consiste en caminar las impecables calles de Cartagena y quizás visitar el Parque Nacional Tayrona. La costa caribe colombiana, sin embargo, es una de las regiones mas variadas del país y es riquísima en cultura , naturaleza e idílicas playas. Como una...
- 5 Things I Now Know From Living in Colombia 1 week ago So last week I shared my top tips about the things I wish I would have known before coming to live in Colombia. But it is nice to have some surprises, right? In fact, most of my favorite experiences in Colombia so far have come about while learning or finding out about parts of Colombian [...]
Contest Entries »
- The Top Six Dangers You Face When Travelling To Colombia Expat Blog Awards 2013 There is an outrageous claim going around the interwebs and elsewhere, which states that the only risk one will encounter when coming to Colombia is that you’ll want to stay. Although this danger is a clear and present one, and one that’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Colombia Travel Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!