Colombia Travel Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- The 'Arepa de Huevo' - Colombia's best food?! 2 weeks ago Many foreigners in Colombia will see the title of this post (in spite of the ‘?’) as pure sacrilege: the humble arepa is often treated with barely masked disdain by the growing number of foreigners visiting Colombia or calling the country home. Many Colombians might be in pretty strong...
- Where to play 'Tejo' in Bogotá: Club de Tejo La 76 2 weeks ago Club de Tejo La 76 – Cra. 24 #76-56 – Here’s a link to Google Maps where you can see the exact location… Tejo might just be the greatest sport ever to be invented – it basically involves hurling heavy spherical chunks of metal at gunpowder, with the aim of creating a very loud […]
- 10 things foreigners miss about Colombia when they leave... 4 weeks ago Moving to Colombia is something that is often met with trepidation from family and friends (not to mention by the mover him- or herself) – the common perception of Colombia as a dangerous and lawless place is changing, but this is still a prejudice held by many. However, the majority of people...
- Top 10 Traditional Crafts to bring back from Colombia 1 month ago Colombia is a country with a rich indigenous history and culture and many of these distinct cultures are represented by what is known in Colombia as artesanias, or artisan crafts. Now there are plenty of great souvenirs you can buy in Colombia, such as coffee, that we have already written posts...
- The Best Cup of Coffee in Colombia 1 month ago My name is Chris, and I drink. Coffee. Quite a lot of coffee in fact. A friend of mine just opened up a lovely little restaurant and coffee bar in La Candelaria (Papaya Gourmet, since you ask), and according to him I’m just about the only person who’ll come in, sit down, and proceed to […]
Contest Entries »
- The Top Six Dangers You Face When Travelling To Colombia Expat Blog Awards 2013 There is an outrageous claim going around the interwebs and elsewhere, which states that the only risk one will encounter when coming to Colombia is that you’ll want to stay. Although this danger is a clear and present one, and one that’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Colombia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Colombia Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Colombia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Colombia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Colombia Travel Blog has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!