Making the Same Difference
Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting Nude on a Beach that Isn't a Nude Beach 1 day ago "DOWN" screamed the surf instructor at the top of his lungs. I quickly obeyed without hesitation
- Mucho Ado About Nothing in Pichilemu's Big Wave Competition 2013 1 week ago Much Ado about nothing. That would be the best way to describe the Big Wave surf competitions. Or better said, the competitions that never were. After leaving Vi
- A Story for Tomorrow 2 weeks ago a story for tomorrow. from gnarly bay productions, Inc. on Vimeo. Cross-cultural relationships can be without doubt one of the most challenging type of relationships there is. Different languages, different cultures, different worlds.....at times one must wonder why anyone would take on someone who...
- A Close Brush with Horse Steak 3 weeks ago The early bird catches the worm. I would learn the full meaning of that as I was strolling through downtown Santiago towards the presidential palace, right in time for the changing of the guards. I had read about the event of trip advisor, that it happens around 10am on some days.
- An Encounter with the Andes 4 weeks ago Coming from North American society we are instilled with the idea that faster is better. And in the world of travel, for the most part it is true. If one can cut their travel time in half, then why not?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Making the Same Difference has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!