Latest Blog Posts »
- Artbox Singapore 2017 2 days ago Artbox Singapore 2017 sucked. That is all. Actually,well, I have a bit more to say. This event (which consisted of food, drink, and other stalls) ran over two weekends at the Bayfront Event Space at Bayfront Avenue. The first weekend was followed soon after by a public backlash on the horrendous...
- The Art Behind The Game Exhibition, The Ubisoft Experience 4 days ago There’s a cool little free exhibition going on in the National Design Centre until May 25th documenting the work that the Ubisoft Singapore office has done on the amazing Assassin’s Creed series of games (and in particular Black Flag). The exhibition shows the unbelievable background work...
- NASA: A Human Adventure Exhibition 2017 3 weeks ago A couple of weeks ago I managed to get to see the NASA exhibition at the ArtScience Museum in its final week. I had been meaning to go since it arrived back in November 2016 and was looking forward to seeing some space loot. Tickets were 2-for-1 in the final few days so it was […]
- Food Delivery in Singapore 3 weeks ago Like taxi and ride hailing apps in Singapore, a lot has happened in the last 5 years with how you can get food delivered to your door so you don’t have to slide off your Cheeto-incrusted sofa and just lie there. Just lie there. Waiting. Back in 2012, you were happy to get a Pizza Hut or […]
- Hans Zimmer vs John Williams: Live in Singapore 2017 1 month ago Who wouldn’t pay to see two of the most acclaimed film composers in world history wrestle it out in a vat of duck fat, stripped to the waist, bloodied and bruised? Sadly, that will never happen and this peculiarly gladiatorial titled event would disappoint as it was merely a musical homage to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Surprising Horizons has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!