Latest Blog Posts »
- Yayoi Kusama Exhibition in Singapore 2 days ago I had never heard of Yayoi Kusama. If you were to look at her artwork you would think it was the work of a ubiquitously happy hippy permanently tripping through the sixties. You would be wrong. Quite a bit wrong. But not at fault. You see, to experience Yayoi Kusama’s art work is to take […]
- Chelsea v Inter Milan in Singapore 3 weeks ago Chelsea left Singapore with durian on their face (see what I did there?) after playing two and losing two matches at the National Stadium over the past week. On Saturday night, they ended up on the wrong side of a 2:1 scoreline and looked decidedly underwhelming in the process. Against a pretty...
- Chelsea v Bayern Munich in Singapore 3 weeks ago European soccer friendly tournaments hosted in Asia are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you gonna git. Thankfully for this, the first fixture of the International Champion’s Cup played at National Stadium, both teams showed up in force and with strong line-ups. Even more thankfully,...
- Playing Golf in Singapore Without a Handicap Card 1 month ago Golf. The sport where you have to remember a million things before you even move your body to start your swing. Then you must do that for every hit thereafter. Or you will suck. A lot. Singapore has a lot of courses but the majority need a handicap card. Championship Golf, though, is one course...
- UFC in Singapore June 2017 2 months ago UFC Fight Night 111 happened in Singapore’s Indoor Stadium last night. I waddled through the doors at 7pm to catch the last 2 of the pre-lim fights then the four major fights on the cards. I fell into UFC a couple of years ago and went on a rampage trying to find every episode of […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Surprising Horizons has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!