Latest Blog Posts »
- Flight Review: Finnair | Economy Class | Dublin - Helsinki | A319 4 days ago I can see the future. I can see myself flying this route quite a few times in the next few years. The Departure Dublin Airport is a secret shame of mine being Irish. It’s just not the best airport in the world. Or Ireland. Far from it. Terminal 2 has tried to up DUB’s game […]
- Singapore Food Staples: Ban Mian 1 week ago After purchasing a rather long strip light bulb in Home DIY, I was hungry. LCD light bulb I’ll have you know. And I would need to replace the ancient starter that my old strip bulb had. The salesperson had faith in me to do so. Alone. I didn’t. Anyway, I needed some sustenance before...
- Singapore Food Staples: Chicken Rice 1 week ago THE national dish of Singapore. Probably. Capital “the”. Just in case you thought I was being liberal with the shift key. “Chicken rice, really!?” I hear you scoff and mumble around your KFC. Listen up. It’s good. Better than finger lickin’. Trust me. You can get chicken rice...
- Singapore Food Staples: Laksa 1 week ago Forgive me for being biased but I believe Asian food has the most willingness to surprise, scare, delight, and excite the weary eater. One of the most low key foods you can have in Singapore is laksa. I mean low key in a way that it’s a nice gate-way to the world of Singaporean/Asian dishes. […]
- Bite Size Review: Thai Tantric 3 weeks ago There is a building in Singapore called Orchard Towers. It goes by another rhyming moniker… It has four floors. And certain females “work” there. Do the math. It’s a dodgy building which you can’t really walk around as a lone male without getting cajoled or cat-called into a darker realm....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Surprising Horizons has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!