Mike and Brit
Latest Blog Posts »
- Calvin--3 months 2 weeks ago Calvin Michael is 3 months old. (almost 4 months now that I'm writing this!) He smiles and laughs so much.He struggles a bit to sleep for long periods of time. (hoping this one is just a phase...)He can roll from his stomach to his back and almost back over on his stomach. He has lost almost...
- November 2 weeks ago november was full and fun. we celebrated annie turning 2. we went to toronto with our church for some church-planting training.we went to weddings, hung out with friends, shopped at the mall, played at the park (even in the snow!), got Calvin's passport for Texas, decorated for Christmas...these...
- Annie's 2nd birthday party!! 1 month ago We kept the decorations really simple. Annie loved it (especially the balloons) so that's all that matters I guess. Everything was store bought, even the food! I did zero baking/crafting for this party! Waiting on party guests, taste-testing, and playing with birthday presents! (We got...
- halloween after-party 2 months ago
- the ewok and the ballerina 2 months ago Calvin basically slept through all of Halloween, but Annie had such a good time. We got to meet a few more of our neighbors and play with some friends and get candy...what's not to love about that! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Mike and Brit
18:23 PM July 15, 2014
Brit....you and Mike sound like you have "found a home and lifestyle" that is exciting and fun for you and your sweet family! I love it when people put their heart and soul into their new adventures! Wishing you mountains of good luck and success as you continue to navigate your new world and life. Love to hear more! Cheri