Mike and Brit
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ottawa Tulip Festival 1 week ago Our mama's group from church took all the kiddos to see the tulips this week.xo
- APRIL RECAP 3 weeks ago April was great. We celebrated Easter! Spring has arrived and as always its been the besttttt. Days at the park and picnicing and sunscreen and all the good stuff. Calvin is doing well. He has become quite a good eater, but also a terrible (!!) teether. Maybe I have forgotten what Annie...
- MARCH RECAP 2 months ago Lots of pics from last month...twas a fun one!! ...spring is coming...!!!
- February 2015 3 months ago We have spent most of the month indoors because it has been SO cold, but it has been surprisingly sweet-times. Calvin has established some good napping habits, started eating solids, and is scooting around on the floor a bit more. He has tried pears, sweet potatoes, broccoli, asparagus,...
- January 2015 4 months ago We spent most of this January in TX with my family. We were so happy to skip out on some of the winter and enjoy much nice/fallish weather. Annie has had a bit of a mental "growth spurt" in January...over the course of a few days she seemed to start making sentences much more often and even...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Mike and Brit
18:23 PM July 15, 2014
Brit....you and Mike sound like you have "found a home and lifestyle" that is exciting and fun for you and your sweet family! I love it when people put their heart and soul into their new adventures! Wishing you mountains of good luck and success as you continue to navigate your new world and life. Love to hear more! Cheri