Mike and Brit
Latest Blog Posts »
- JUNE RECAP 8 months ago "Faith is triumphant in trial. When reason has her feet fastened in the stocks of the inner prison, faith makes the dungeon walls ring with her happy notes as she cries, 'I will sing of steadfast love and justice; to you, O Lord, I will make music.' Faith pulls the dark mask from the face of...
- MAY RECAP 9 months ago The month of May. Stella Luna opened up at the end of our street, so we have enjoyed quite a few post-dinner walks for gelato this month. We have had lots of rain, we have potty-trained a sweet boy, and we have a walking 1-year-old with a head full of surprise black curls. I finished "When...
- APRIL RECAP 10 months ago
- MARCH RECAP 11 months ago This month we welcomed slightly warmer weather. We went for a short weekend trip to Peterborough, to swim in a hotel, eat East Side Marios, and visit family in Lakefield. I also got to sneak out of the hotel once the kids were down for a quick thrift store run. We also celebrate Lucy turning...
- FEBRUARY RECAP 11 months ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Mike and Brit
18:23 PM July 15, 2014
Brit....you and Mike sound like you have "found a home and lifestyle" that is exciting and fun for you and your sweet family! I love it when people put their heart and soul into their new adventures! Wishing you mountains of good luck and success as you continue to navigate your new world and life. Love to hear more! Cheri