Snooker in Berlin
Latest Blog Posts »
- Morning Light at the Aquarium 2 months ago Spending my morning watching the underwater world come to life is one of my favorite experiences. The age old question of, "Do fish sleep?" Is not so easily answered. Let's just say that many tropical fish slow down at night, while others become more active. Watching the exchange as the...
- Blackballing the CDU - It's About Time 6 months ago Berlin Christopher Street Day Parade 2013I'm happy to say that this year's Gay and Lesbian Pride Month "demonstration" felt more like a demo to me than it has in previous years. Most of the time it feels like an excuse to have a party... and perhaps for many people, it really is.
- Berlin Bleibt Dirty 10 months ago Berlin stays dirty. You know it baby, and we like it this way!
- American Love Exiles Take Refuge in Germany 10 months ago As a way of celebrating Valentine's Day, fellow expat Courtney Tenz interviewed the celebrated Honourable Husband and myself along with several other sources. She then put together a very enjoyable article as a way to expose our "love exile" plight to a wider audience.
- Why Did the Fox Cross the Road...? 1 year ago Why Did the Fox Cross the Road...? ...to get to the other side. This sweet foxy creature waited patiently for me to pass then popped out behind me and made his way to the water.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Snooker in Berlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!