Bringing Up Brits
Latest Blog Posts »
- Generosity leads to a life more abundant 4 hours ago I was chatting with a Bringing Up Brits reader the other day and she was telling me that as she [...]The post Generosity leads to a life more abundant appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
- Seeking Korean British residents in Sussex 5 days ago I’ve had a request from one of my BUB Facebook followers to help her find Korean British residents in Worthing. [...]The post Seeking Korean British residents in Sussex appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
- We are thankful for....... 1 week ago This year has been pretty monumental considering all that’s happened. We are very thankful for our health and good jobs. [...]The post We are thankful for……. appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
- Why Coast To Coast American restaurant is worth a visit 1 week ago Living outside America has opened me up to new experiences, new opportunities, new cultures and a broader point of view [...]The post Why Coast To Coast American restaurant is worth a visit appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
- Thanksgiving cheer from the other side of the pond 2 weeks ago Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! Especially to my BUB blog followers. I am so thankful to you all [...]The post Thanksgiving cheer from the other side of the pond appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Bringing Up Brits
16:31 PM November 09, 2012
I love Meghan's Bringing Up Brits Blog, always relevant, honest and thought provoking posts! Meghan got the conversation going on the topic of raising your children in a country that is not your own, this topic is relevant wherever you are doing this which is why her blog is so impactful. Meghan has created a community through her book and blog and that makes a lot of people feel more at home in their adopted country, the UK.
16:10 PM November 13, 2012
I love reading Meg's blog! It is witty, funny and it makes me feel far less isolated living in England. Her blog is very relevant to me even though I do not raise my kids in England, I get great comfort from the feeling I am not alone out there. She has really built a name for herself as an expert with her blog, book and TV guest appearances! You really deserve to win Meg - good luck!
19:09 PM November 16, 2012
I love the discussion about raising your kids in a different country than the one you were born in yourself. I'm a Brit in the Netherlands essentially raising Dutch kids and Meghan's blog about raising her kids as an American in Britain is eye opening and entertaining. Great insights into parenting in a foreign country.
14:57 PM November 19, 2012
Great writing by Meg and a great and am sure, very well needed, blog. For those who move to the UK, this must be a really helpful and supportive read. Likewise, for those who are born and bred in the UK, it most certainly creates a whole new perspective around the difficulties people face when moving here. Great stuff.
17:23 PM November 19, 2012
This blog is really well-written and always interesting. I am not an expat but I enjoy reading about life in this country from another perspective.