Bringing Up Brits
Latest Blog Posts »
- Khan Academy 3 days ago My friend and graphic designer, Wendy Barratt, sent me a link the other day which has opened up something amazing [...]The post Khan Academy appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
- Mother's Day USA 6 days ago Happy American Mother’s day to my own mom and all mothers who are celebrating it in the States. I hope [...]The post Mother’s Day USA appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
- Look what's here! Doctor Who stamps have arrived 1 week ago For Doctor Who fans, this year is all about celebrating 50 years of the infamous TV show about an eccentric [...]The post Look what’s here! Doctor Who stamps have arrived appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
- Coming out of hibernation 1 week ago Why does it feel like we hibernate for half the year here in Britain? Do you have a workout or [...]The post Coming out of hibernation appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
- Expat Explorer 2013 - the largest global survey of expats in the world 2 weeks ago Announcement: the new Expat Explorer survey for 2013 is here. Expat Explorer 2013 – the largest global survey of expats [...]The post Expat Explorer 2013 – the largest global survey of expats in the world appeared first on Bringing Up Brits.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Bringing Up Brits
16:31 PM November 09, 2012
I love Meghan's Bringing Up Brits Blog, always relevant, honest and thought provoking posts! Meghan got the conversation going on the topic of raising your children in a country that is not your own, this topic is relevant wherever you are doing this which is why her blog is so impactful. Meghan has created a community through her book and blog and that makes a lot of people feel more at home in their adopted country, the UK.
16:10 PM November 13, 2012
I love reading Meg's blog! It is witty, funny and it makes me feel far less isolated living in England. Her blog is very relevant to me even though I do not raise my kids in England, I get great comfort from the feeling I am not alone out there. She has really built a name for herself as an expert with her blog, book and TV guest appearances! You really deserve to win Meg - good luck!
19:09 PM November 16, 2012
I love the discussion about raising your kids in a different country than the one you were born in yourself. I'm a Brit in the Netherlands essentially raising Dutch kids and Meghan's blog about raising her kids as an American in Britain is eye opening and entertaining. Great insights into parenting in a foreign country.
14:57 PM November 19, 2012
Great writing by Meg and a great and am sure, very well needed, blog. For those who move to the UK, this must be a really helpful and supportive read. Likewise, for those who are born and bred in the UK, it most certainly creates a whole new perspective around the difficulties people face when moving here. Great stuff.
17:23 PM November 19, 2012
This blog is really well-written and always interesting. I am not an expat but I enjoy reading about life in this country from another perspective.