Parenting and Pregnancy in France
Latest Blog Posts »
- All Schools in France are Equal? I Don't Think So 22 hours ago When my daughter began maternelle (pre-school & kindergarden), I wanted to know where the best schools where. During my research online, I found that most information pointed out that all schools are equal in France. They teach the same material and receive equal funding from the government, so no...
- Giving Birth in France : My Third French Birth Story 6 days ago The whirlwind of having a third arrival to our little family has left me without the chance to give updates. I’m happy to announce that I gave birth to a healthy baby girl on July 19th, 2016, Mélina Madelyn Rose. After having a rough delivery for my first daughter, and a speedy delivery for my...
- Our Little House in the Hills of Provence is For Sale 6 days ago Our Normandy farmhouse sold in July 2016, and now we’re going to be selling our little home in Provence. When we moved to Normandy, we held onto this house as a vacation home. When my allergies forced us back to Provence, we moved back in and welcomed our third baby. After being back for 1.5 […]
- We're Moving Again! But this time, we're staying in Provence. 6 days ago Not long after we returned to our little house in the hills in Provence, we found out that we were expecting our third baby. I pictured myself blogging throughout my pregnancy, but I found that two kids 3 and 5, plus being pregnant, didn’t leave me much time for writing. During my nesting stage,...
- Buying or Selling a House in France? There's no MLS system here. 1 year ago Growing up with a broker/realtor parent, MLS became part of my early vocabulary. So when my husband and I began looking at houses to buy in France, I was surprised to find there isn’t a database of all listed homes and properties. I rarely have a gripe about how things are done in France. I […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Parenting and Pregnancy in France has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!