Parenting and Pregnancy in France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Soldes! Soldes! Soldes! January Sales are Here 2 months ago I made the mistake of signing up for newsletters to my favorite online stores throughout the year. My biggest motivation for doing this was for a one-time coupon discount and notifications of sales. I know that the largest sales are in June and January, so I try to hold out on spending until those...
- My Worst Fear of Raising Bilingual Kids in France 3 months ago One decision I never thought I’d have to make is how to teach my kids to speak English fluently. I’m American and spoke English all my life. I never thought that one day I’d fall in love with a Frenchman and be raising a family in France. I enjoyed my high school French class, but […]
- Terrorism on the Rise in France #JeSuisCharlie 2 months ago I’m not one to write about these types of topics, but this recent event has really touched me. You can’t help but to see constant updates on the news. What happened at Charlie Hebdo was a horrific act against the freedom of speech. My heart goes out to the family and friends of the victims....
- The Worst Time to Bring Home a New Puppy in Normandy 3 months ago Right before the holidays, we decided to bring home a little Australian shepherd puppy. He’s cute, right? The photo above was taken right before we took him home from the breeder. If you are familiar with the weather in Normandy during winter, you know that most days are gray, rainy and bone...
- Bonne année ! Prepare the Champagne... 3 months ago Several years ago, my husband and I began a tradition of cooking a large seafood dinner and toasting the new years with a bottle (or two!) of champagne. Last year, we spent New Year’s Eve in Florida with my family, so we had a break from our little tradition. Today he is going shopping for […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Parenting and Pregnancy in France has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!