Mo in Oz
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jennifer's visit to Oz 3 weeks ago Selfie with the kids :)Koala!! Us & Jenny's friend LaurenThey expanded the koala area with a new viewing area - really lovely!glad it's free again too!Out to a movie - not a bad view behind the screen!!Although it did rain on us off and on! Luckily they gave us these lovely full body rain coversAnd...
- Our camping 4 wheel drive holiday in January 4 weeks ago Sandwiches after our first bit of 4 wheel driving down a steep winding mountain road to Wombeyan CavesWe did a self guided cave tour - Genna loved it - her first cave!Then we continued on until it was dinner time and setup camp at the top of a mountain so it was chilly!! (thus the towel blankets...
- Camping last year! 2 months ago We had a fun camping night / 2 days with Helen last year - I don't think I ever posted the pictures!ExploringAll set up!Fancy camping :)snuggled in with Dadda
- Blog! 2 months ago A few catch up pics - I haven't been good at keeping this blog up to date!! SO busy with other things :)posing at Shelley beachCelebrating Nanna's birthday back in NovemberGorgeous lady, Gorgeous cake !We also went to a girl's high tea to celebrate Nanna - a very fun bday weekendMax enjoyed some...
- Christmas 2016 4 months ago A Wonderful Christmas :) I'm 2Helen & Genna put this gingerbread house together & decorated it - gorgeous & delicious!Murray's yummy turkey wellingtonSooooooooooooooooo goodNew tyre cover for 'the fox'playing with Nanna :)
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mo in Oz has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!