Mo in Oz
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our camping 4 wheel drive holiday in January 18 hours ago Sandwiches after our first bit of 4 wheel driving down a steep winding mountain road to Wombeyan CavesWe did a self guided cave tour - Genna loved it - her first cave!Then we continued on until it was dinner time and setup camp at the top of a mountain so it was chilly!! (thus the towel blankets...
- Camping last year! 2 days ago We had a fun camping night / 2 days with Helen last year - I don't think I ever posted the pictures!ExploringAll set up!Fancy camping :)snuggled in with Dadda
- Blog! 3 weeks ago A few catch up pics - I haven't been good at keeping this blog up to date!! SO busy with other things :)posing at Shelley beachCelebrating Nanna's birthday back in NovemberGorgeous lady, Gorgeous cake !We also went to a girl's high tea to celebrate Nanna - a very fun bday weekendMax enjoyed some...
- Christmas 2016 3 months ago A Wonderful Christmas :) I'm 2Helen & Genna put this gingerbread house together & decorated it - gorgeous & delicious!Murray's yummy turkey wellingtonSooooooooooooooooo goodNew tyre cover for 'the fox'playing with Nanna :)
- Our Dancer :) 3 months ago I do need to do a catchup blog too, but I left it too long (busy with SO many things) so it'll take me a few days to get it organisedIn the meantime - Genevieve's first dance concert :) :)We took her friend Alannah to practice with us (her Mom helped me by taking Genna few days before for another...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Mo in Oz has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!