Neofili's blog - A Greek expat on the loose!
Latest Blog Posts »
- My Greek Summer - Mykonos island 2 months ago Oh holidays! Music to me ears, especially this year that our life has been so hectic with traveling, saying (again) goodbyes to people we care, and most importantly with moving continents... one more time. So before we leave behind our lovely Netherlands, we packed our 4 suitcases with whatever...
- Next chapter soon: Why i will miss the (North) Netherlands... 4 months ago Another move, another set of goodbyes, another time for wet eyes, and emotional farewell dinners and coffee mornings. The Netherlands welcomed our family so warm, that it is very difficult to let things go. I never expected to feel so at home in a country where, we just came for work, where i...
- Why you need a "Mary Poppins" bag on your next trip with your kids! 5 months ago I still remember the time that my parents were getting ready for our summer holidays, loading our car until the wheels looked almost flat from the extreme weight of our stuff and me trying to squeeze myself on the back seat having to battle with the falling hats, beach chairs, umbrellas and...
- The Positive Thinking Trend: not cool for everyone! 6 months ago Hello! Spring has arrived here in the Netherlands and things have started looking more colorful and more positive already, the temperatures though not there yet! So, this post it is not by me. I have the pleasure to have a dear blogger/writer friend, guest writing here on my blog. Lety Ponte is...
- Greece's beauty motivates the Greeks 6 months ago Greece is in an economic turmoil for a long time now. Is on the news everywhere in the world almost every month. Bubbles that burst and flooded the streets, the businesses and the homes with despair, financial uncertainty, unemployment and sadness. But Greeks are trying to take everything day by...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on Neofili's blog - A Greek expat on the loose!
18:20 PM July 12, 2016
Colourful, inspiring, informative and fun!
18:34 PM July 12, 2016
Neofili has a very down to earth approach to everyday issues without boring you or giving you a major headache by the Time you finish reading her comments.She seems that she doesn't need to copy or introduce flashy words and context to get your attention.It's all about keeping it simple.Hope she keeps it that way.
22:19 PM July 12, 2016
I love this blog! Every post is so fun and interesting. I can't wait for the next one.
22:31 PM July 12, 2016
I do not know what it takes to be listed at the top but I know that Neofili has blended into the Dutch way of living and she definitely has a lot to share as a Greek expat on the loose! ;)
07:24 AM July 13, 2016
I love it!
11:48 AM July 13, 2016
13:01 PM July 13, 2016
My 5 stars blogger
14:51 PM July 14, 2016
Very interesting posts! keep going Neofili!!