Latest Blog Posts »
- Layers & shorts 3 days ago I am loving the end of the summer here in London. Since I returned from Seattle, I have yet to encounter a drop of rain. Good thing as I still have a few second hand outfits to show you that could use a few rays of sunshine. Today's style is definitely an outfit for a hot day, assembled from...
- The Cally Fest 2014 6 days ago I love the Cally Festival! This Sunday was the perfect day for a street fair. We live right of Caledonian Road so the party was right on our doorstep! And what a blast!If locals know Caledonian Road well, it is not often that visitors venture around. Well, there is that wonderful cafe Drink Shop Do...
- Must(ela): my baby smell 1 week ago When Stella was born in Paris 4 years ago, I indulged in a lot of baby products. French pharmacies have no shortage of options and I always had fun trying new creams, wipes, lotions, you name it. My favorite brand was Mustela, and in particular: the Mustela wipes and the Physiobaby (a no-rinse...
- (Second hand) silk blouse 2 weeks ago Back in London after two crazy weeks in Seattle. I am going to write about it, but I should probably unpack first! In the meantime, here is another second hand outfit made in London charity shops.I love to combine casual and chic. To make a classy outfit with jeans is my favorite. I am such a jeans...
- London Walls 38 1 month ago Back in the U.S. for the next two weeks. I am very exciting to be once again in Seattle. It also mean that I probably won't post too much during that time. So enjoy this London Walls, US-Style but still found in London. I will return soon with lots of second hand clothes and experiences!Obama +...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 38 reviews on Britishette
11:24 AM November 20, 2012
Love Britishette's blog, always enjoy reading about her travels and have a peek in her wardrobe :). www.yourbeauty.ie
17:50 PM November 20, 2012
5 stars ! love her style, and she's super friendly, finger crossed britishette!
21:06 PM November 20, 2012
I love Britishette's blog! I love her style and sense of humor and unique take on the everyday life of a stylish, jet setting, tech savvy mom living in London. She inspires me.
21:12 PM November 20, 2012
I really like the travel posts on Britishette - she always has awesome photos. Keep up the good work!
10:16 AM November 21, 2012
Britishette is fashion-forward, an awesome mom, always has great tips for London activities (with bonus Parisian ones!) AND she lives within walking distance of Emirates Stadium! What's not to love?? I always enjoy reading her posts.
10:30 AM November 21, 2012
Love to follow Jo and baby Stella on their adventures! Can't wait to meet the new addition to the family through this lovely blog.
22:20 PM November 22, 2012
Love Britishette´s blog on what the world like from travel to fashion to kids and other adventures! The pics are a great visual diary of what she has been up to!
04:35 AM November 25, 2012
Too much fun following this Mummy!
13:24 PM November 26, 2012
I just love that blog !!!
13:36 PM November 26, 2012
Britishette just has to WIN... simply because she's the BEST!!!
15:10 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog, nice pictures, ideas, comments on how to be a fashionable wife, woman and mum in London!
15:13 PM November 26, 2012
I love Britishette's spirit ! We really feel close to the family and their life in London... Very incentive to spend time in London. Just carry on !
17:13 PM November 26, 2012
What every French girl in London needs to know!
18:57 PM November 26, 2012
Full of sense and sensibility, funny and reliable and above all tremendously helpful ! keep on .
19:04 PM November 26, 2012
London as its best from a different point of view. Great blog !
01:07 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome blog, gives great tips about the london life :)
10:55 AM November 27, 2012
Britishette has to win ! ! Her sharp sense of humor, her insights on London's trends and travels around the world, her positive energy and fantastic story telling makes this blog a pleasure to read and follow every week.
18:06 PM November 27, 2012
since reading this blog i feel ive gained a real insight into london through the eyes of a recent foreigner. As an expatriot who came to london 12 years ago i find this new perspective has helped me connect differently with london again. She definitely deserves to win.
10:24 AM November 28, 2012
I love Britishette's blog. Always fun to read about her London adventures !
14:02 PM November 28, 2012
Not feeling good today? Need something to cheer you up? Try britishette.com I love the blog and its positive vibes; thanks Jo and a way to go mommy!
14:50 PM November 28, 2012
this blog is the best blog ever : funny, sexy, full of tips and full of joy
21:26 PM December 02, 2012
I love britishette´s blog!For me it is interesting to read about everyday´s life.I like the photos too and I want to give 5 stars.
22:13 PM December 02, 2012
Keep it up. Great work, nice photowork and very enjoyable read! Thumbs up!
11:02 AM December 04, 2012
i like the blog, it is really funny and has very fine photos
22:08 PM December 04, 2012
Great and informative blog. She definitely deserves to win!
22:10 PM December 04, 2012
Fab blog, real insight into London and fashion. Good to see a mum can be adventurous and inspiring in this way.
16:21 PM December 10, 2012
always a good read - keep calm and carry on supporting Britishette!
14:32 PM December 13, 2012
Britishette's blog makes me want to go back to London! Love to follow her funny adventures!
19:22 PM December 13, 2012
I enjoy reading Britishette's blog. It's a great insight on family Life in London and expat life in England!
13:57 PM December 14, 2012
Great blog, highly recommend!
14:07 PM December 14, 2012
Love her fresh perspective on London for moms and kids. 5 stars for all the scoops on activities, and for the London Walls series.
15:00 PM December 14, 2012
been a good insight to french/english expat living! deserves the top ranking
16:24 PM December 14, 2012
What would I do without Britishette? Her blog is so current and fun I love it!
16:34 PM December 14, 2012
This is my favorite blog! My daughter and I love to read it
16:38 PM December 14, 2012
I get my fix on London and British lifestyle every week with Britishette. Tons of fun!
18:39 PM December 14, 2012
I just love her blog, her pictures are beautiful and she's so sophisticated !
06:13 AM December 15, 2012
Awesome blog! Makes me feel like I'm still in London...
08:27 AM December 15, 2012
This is one of my wife's favourite blogs and now I enjoy it too. Some great tips on how to spoil my pregnant wife!