Latest Blog Posts »
- London Fall second hand outfit 4 days ago The cold finally settled over London, and as I return from Sri Lanka, it is hitting me hard... At least I am looking forward to wearing all the warmer clothes I have found in the charity shops all summer long!In particular, I love this Mariagrazia Panizzi long sleeves top as it has a surprising...
- One week in Sri Lanka: the local life 6 days ago I loved the beach and the nature in Sri Lanka. But my absolute favorite thing in that entire week was to sit on the bus and go places.We travelled a lot by bus. it is a super cheap and reliable way to travel. You have a lot more destinations than with the train as the buses criss cross the whole...
- One week in Sri Lanka: the Forest 1 week ago Continuing on my Sri Lankan adventures, we left the coast and went to the mountain village of Deniyaya. It is the closest place to stay if you want to visit the Sinharadja Rainforest (already, that name...).The rainforest escaped the numerous logging expeditions thoughout the years in Sri Lanka...
- One week in Sri Lanka: the Beach 2 weeks ago I am excited to tell you a little bit about my holiday in Sri Lanka. I discovered a beautiful country, a lovely people and wonderful food. I did not really know what to expect, but now I am pretty sure I will go back. One week is very short, there is so much more to see...We split our time between...
- London Walls 40 2 weeks ago Back from Sri Lanka. I need to get started on the many photos. In the mean time, I did another trip to Shoreditch and discovered yet more walls. Graffiti hopping never gets boring in East London...On the walls, on top of the walls, on the doors, tai your pick... Are you looking?
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 38 reviews on Britishette
11:24 AM November 20, 2012
Love Britishette's blog, always enjoy reading about her travels and have a peek in her wardrobe :). www.yourbeauty.ie
17:50 PM November 20, 2012
5 stars ! love her style, and she's super friendly, finger crossed britishette!
21:06 PM November 20, 2012
I love Britishette's blog! I love her style and sense of humor and unique take on the everyday life of a stylish, jet setting, tech savvy mom living in London. She inspires me.
21:12 PM November 20, 2012
I really like the travel posts on Britishette - she always has awesome photos. Keep up the good work!
10:16 AM November 21, 2012
Britishette is fashion-forward, an awesome mom, always has great tips for London activities (with bonus Parisian ones!) AND she lives within walking distance of Emirates Stadium! What's not to love?? I always enjoy reading her posts.
10:30 AM November 21, 2012
Love to follow Jo and baby Stella on their adventures! Can't wait to meet the new addition to the family through this lovely blog.
22:20 PM November 22, 2012
Love Britishette´s blog on what the world like from travel to fashion to kids and other adventures! The pics are a great visual diary of what she has been up to!
04:35 AM November 25, 2012
Too much fun following this Mummy!
13:24 PM November 26, 2012
I just love that blog !!!
13:36 PM November 26, 2012
Britishette just has to WIN... simply because she's the BEST!!!
15:10 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog, nice pictures, ideas, comments on how to be a fashionable wife, woman and mum in London!
15:13 PM November 26, 2012
I love Britishette's spirit ! We really feel close to the family and their life in London... Very incentive to spend time in London. Just carry on !
17:13 PM November 26, 2012
What every French girl in London needs to know!
18:57 PM November 26, 2012
Full of sense and sensibility, funny and reliable and above all tremendously helpful ! keep on .
19:04 PM November 26, 2012
London as its best from a different point of view. Great blog !
01:07 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome blog, gives great tips about the london life :)
10:55 AM November 27, 2012
Britishette has to win ! ! Her sharp sense of humor, her insights on London's trends and travels around the world, her positive energy and fantastic story telling makes this blog a pleasure to read and follow every week.
18:06 PM November 27, 2012
since reading this blog i feel ive gained a real insight into london through the eyes of a recent foreigner. As an expatriot who came to london 12 years ago i find this new perspective has helped me connect differently with london again. She definitely deserves to win.
10:24 AM November 28, 2012
I love Britishette's blog. Always fun to read about her London adventures !
14:02 PM November 28, 2012
Not feeling good today? Need something to cheer you up? Try britishette.com I love the blog and its positive vibes; thanks Jo and a way to go mommy!
14:50 PM November 28, 2012
this blog is the best blog ever : funny, sexy, full of tips and full of joy
21:26 PM December 02, 2012
I love britishette´s blog!For me it is interesting to read about everyday´s life.I like the photos too and I want to give 5 stars.
22:13 PM December 02, 2012
Keep it up. Great work, nice photowork and very enjoyable read! Thumbs up!
11:02 AM December 04, 2012
i like the blog, it is really funny and has very fine photos
22:08 PM December 04, 2012
Great and informative blog. She definitely deserves to win!
22:10 PM December 04, 2012
Fab blog, real insight into London and fashion. Good to see a mum can be adventurous and inspiring in this way.
16:21 PM December 10, 2012
always a good read - keep calm and carry on supporting Britishette!
14:32 PM December 13, 2012
Britishette's blog makes me want to go back to London! Love to follow her funny adventures!
19:22 PM December 13, 2012
I enjoy reading Britishette's blog. It's a great insight on family Life in London and expat life in England!
13:57 PM December 14, 2012
Great blog, highly recommend!
14:07 PM December 14, 2012
Love her fresh perspective on London for moms and kids. 5 stars for all the scoops on activities, and for the London Walls series.
15:00 PM December 14, 2012
been a good insight to french/english expat living! deserves the top ranking
16:24 PM December 14, 2012
What would I do without Britishette? Her blog is so current and fun I love it!
16:34 PM December 14, 2012
This is my favorite blog! My daughter and I love to read it
16:38 PM December 14, 2012
I get my fix on London and British lifestyle every week with Britishette. Tons of fun!
18:39 PM December 14, 2012
I just love her blog, her pictures are beautiful and she's so sophisticated !
06:13 AM December 15, 2012
Awesome blog! Makes me feel like I'm still in London...
08:27 AM December 15, 2012
This is one of my wife's favourite blogs and now I enjoy it too. Some great tips on how to spoil my pregnant wife!