Latest Blog Posts »
- London Walls 41 19 hours ago Another walk around Shoreditch and again, new walls to be found. This neighbourhood never gets boring! Especially as the walls are constantly evolving... Enjoy! I hope I will never grow up and stop being amazed by E.T. Coolest garage in town...Hello George...
- Mixing stars and flowers 1 week ago Still working on mixing patterns, I am taking it one step at a time... This time I found a fun cardigan with stars that didn't frighten me as much as other stars print I've seen!It is from Massimo Dutti and I found it in my local Sue Ryder charity shop. I love it as the print is very discreet. I...
- One week in Sri Lanka: Walls 2 weeks ago I couldn't help taking some photos of the street art we encounter throughout our trip. It is a small insight into the feelings of the community and always fun to compare street art in the world. Here they are.
- London Fall second hand outfit 4 weeks ago The cold finally settled over London, and as I return from Sri Lanka, it is hitting me hard... At least I am looking forward to wearing all the warmer clothes I have found in the charity shops all summer long!In particular, I love this Mariagrazia Panizzi long sleeves top as it has a surprising...
- One week in Sri Lanka: the local life 1 month ago I loved the beach and the nature in Sri Lanka. But my absolute favorite thing in that entire week was to sit on the bus and go places.We travelled a lot by bus. it is a super cheap and reliable way to travel. You have a lot more destinations than with the train as the buses criss cross the whole...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 38 reviews on Britishette
11:24 AM November 20, 2012
Love Britishette's blog, always enjoy reading about her travels and have a peek in her wardrobe :). www.yourbeauty.ie
17:50 PM November 20, 2012
5 stars ! love her style, and she's super friendly, finger crossed britishette!
21:06 PM November 20, 2012
I love Britishette's blog! I love her style and sense of humor and unique take on the everyday life of a stylish, jet setting, tech savvy mom living in London. She inspires me.
21:12 PM November 20, 2012
I really like the travel posts on Britishette - she always has awesome photos. Keep up the good work!
10:16 AM November 21, 2012
Britishette is fashion-forward, an awesome mom, always has great tips for London activities (with bonus Parisian ones!) AND she lives within walking distance of Emirates Stadium! What's not to love?? I always enjoy reading her posts.
10:30 AM November 21, 2012
Love to follow Jo and baby Stella on their adventures! Can't wait to meet the new addition to the family through this lovely blog.
22:20 PM November 22, 2012
Love Britishette´s blog on what the world like from travel to fashion to kids and other adventures! The pics are a great visual diary of what she has been up to!
04:35 AM November 25, 2012
Too much fun following this Mummy!
13:24 PM November 26, 2012
I just love that blog !!!
13:36 PM November 26, 2012
Britishette just has to WIN... simply because she's the BEST!!!
15:10 PM November 26, 2012
Great blog, nice pictures, ideas, comments on how to be a fashionable wife, woman and mum in London!
15:13 PM November 26, 2012
I love Britishette's spirit ! We really feel close to the family and their life in London... Very incentive to spend time in London. Just carry on !
17:13 PM November 26, 2012
What every French girl in London needs to know!
18:57 PM November 26, 2012
Full of sense and sensibility, funny and reliable and above all tremendously helpful ! keep on .
19:04 PM November 26, 2012
London as its best from a different point of view. Great blog !
01:07 AM November 27, 2012
Awesome blog, gives great tips about the london life :)
10:55 AM November 27, 2012
Britishette has to win ! ! Her sharp sense of humor, her insights on London's trends and travels around the world, her positive energy and fantastic story telling makes this blog a pleasure to read and follow every week.
18:06 PM November 27, 2012
since reading this blog i feel ive gained a real insight into london through the eyes of a recent foreigner. As an expatriot who came to london 12 years ago i find this new perspective has helped me connect differently with london again. She definitely deserves to win.
10:24 AM November 28, 2012
I love Britishette's blog. Always fun to read about her London adventures !
14:02 PM November 28, 2012
Not feeling good today? Need something to cheer you up? Try britishette.com I love the blog and its positive vibes; thanks Jo and a way to go mommy!
14:50 PM November 28, 2012
this blog is the best blog ever : funny, sexy, full of tips and full of joy
21:26 PM December 02, 2012
I love britishette´s blog!For me it is interesting to read about everyday´s life.I like the photos too and I want to give 5 stars.
22:13 PM December 02, 2012
Keep it up. Great work, nice photowork and very enjoyable read! Thumbs up!
11:02 AM December 04, 2012
i like the blog, it is really funny and has very fine photos
22:08 PM December 04, 2012
Great and informative blog. She definitely deserves to win!
22:10 PM December 04, 2012
Fab blog, real insight into London and fashion. Good to see a mum can be adventurous and inspiring in this way.
16:21 PM December 10, 2012
always a good read - keep calm and carry on supporting Britishette!
14:32 PM December 13, 2012
Britishette's blog makes me want to go back to London! Love to follow her funny adventures!
19:22 PM December 13, 2012
I enjoy reading Britishette's blog. It's a great insight on family Life in London and expat life in England!
13:57 PM December 14, 2012
Great blog, highly recommend!
14:07 PM December 14, 2012
Love her fresh perspective on London for moms and kids. 5 stars for all the scoops on activities, and for the London Walls series.
15:00 PM December 14, 2012
been a good insight to french/english expat living! deserves the top ranking
16:24 PM December 14, 2012
What would I do without Britishette? Her blog is so current and fun I love it!
16:34 PM December 14, 2012
This is my favorite blog! My daughter and I love to read it
16:38 PM December 14, 2012
I get my fix on London and British lifestyle every week with Britishette. Tons of fun!
18:39 PM December 14, 2012
I just love her blog, her pictures are beautiful and she's so sophisticated !
06:13 AM December 15, 2012
Awesome blog! Makes me feel like I'm still in London...
08:27 AM December 15, 2012
This is one of my wife's favourite blogs and now I enjoy it too. Some great tips on how to spoil my pregnant wife!