Tea Time in Wonderland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Vienna - Cityguide 11 hours ago Vienna – so many words come to mind. Imperial. Sissi and Franz. Operas. Wondering where to start? Here are a few tips… >> How to get there?
- From Vienna with love #10 1 day ago Last few postcards from Vienna… Final few hours there, in a rush to see as much as I could. My steps take me back to Sissi’s – first stopping at St Peter’s, the church she preferred, looking up at the amazing painted dome. Then Demel’s, her favourite pastry shop. Trying to imagine her,...
- What to do this week-end in London: December 26-27-28 2 days ago Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have had a lovely time with your families. And lots of well-deserved presents, of course! Time to hit the sales, now, of course. Or if you’ve had enough of shops, scroll down for 10 cool ideas to enjoy the week-end in London… 1. Look up! Until NYE, a light...
- Samsonite and Disney - the perfect kids' suitcase collection 2 days ago At first it was easy – two adults, two small children, we only travelled with one (but rather impressively sized) suitcase. The kids have grown up and are now claiming their independence. They want their own bag. My 4 year old first had a Trunky – really practical in airports as he could use it...
- Dreaming of a (silver) white Christmas 3 days ago Waking up high above the ground, in one of the treehouses of le Gîte à JT, perched in hundred year old oaks. The frost has transformed the forest landscape all around, lined the leaves with white, added some silver to the ocean of ferns… Winter magic.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Tea Time in Wonderland
12:05 PM February 14, 2014
I love this blog, really great for finding things out about London. I am just planning my next trip and looking how much Mamma Mia London tickets are