Tea Time in Wonderland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Corrèze - Collonges-la-Rouge 12 hours ago Collonges-la-Rouge, cute medieval village in Corrèze. So adorable, it is said to be the favourite one in the whole country. The French love it. Ville aux 25 tourelles, the city with 25 turrets… It is, as consequence, incredibly touristy. It’s the perfect place to fill up these suitcases with...
- Happy Hour - G'Vine, gin de France 1 day ago Sometimes, only a G&T will do. Fancy one for this Happy Hour? You’ll know it is a good bar if they do ask you which brand you want. But forget British creations for a minute. Let me tell you about a very different gin… a French one! Of course it’s stylish and smooth. It was […]
- What to do this week-end in London? (October 24-25-26) 2 days ago Remember the Edible Cinema? Key scenes of the movie were paired with gourmet food reminding of the atmosphere. Think… pine scented popcorn when the actors are in a forest. That kind of thing. There is a new multi-sensory adventure in town – Sencity. This nightclub matches music to perfumes....
- Laura Ashley - The Manor (Elstree) 2 days ago I remember it perfectly. The summer of 1998. I had just put my suitcases down in Newcastle-under-Lyme, a little town in Staffordshire where I would be a language assistant for the year. I wondered on the train up there why the grass was so green – the rain, of course. I had a three year […]
- Savoury tart - ricotta, carrot and courgette ribbons 3 days ago It all started with a picture. The most beautiful apple tart you can imagine, by Alain Passart, presented as a rose bouquet. I fancied a savoury version of it, using ribbons of courgettes and carrots. Sadly, if the first vegetable is easy to play with, the second breaks easily, even if you steam it...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Tea Time in Wonderland
12:05 PM February 14, 2014
I love this blog, really great for finding things out about London. I am just planning my next trip and looking how much Mamma Mia London tickets are