Tea Time in Wonderland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bacon and basil grilled nectarines 12 hours ago A few weeks ago, I fell for the most wonderful brochettes on a market in Corrèze. Apricot with duck and rosemary. Once back home, I tried to recreate a similar sweet-savoury effect with juicy nectarines and peaches, basil and sage leaves, bacon and pancetta. Just put under the grill for a few...
- My Little Box UK 21 hours ago I keep seeing on the Facebook pages of my friends living in France, pictures of My Little Box. The cutest and most elegant Lifestyle box on the market, delivered once a month on your doorstep. Each month, I have sighed and envied them. When I can’t be in Paris for birthdays, I often offer a […]
- Win a super pretty personalised mug from The Mug Company 21 hours ago When I put my suitcases down in England for good, I did not own any mug at all. Not a single one. Now? I have 5 shelves full. Unbelievable! And I do like them all. Really. I chose them carefully to remind of a place, an event, a book sometimes. A good novel calls for […]
- What to do this week-end in London: September 19-20-21 1 day ago It’s Open house, my friends! This week-end, hundreds of buildings usually closed to the public will be ours again. Secret London - be prepared to be amazed. Tree House, Fishmonger’s hall, St Pancras tower, Village Underground and so many more… Did you know there also is a junior programme?...
- Marks and Spencer new Taste Range 2 days ago Yesterday, I was feeling blue. Or grey, I’m not sure. It was a true autumn weather, cool, humid, sad. My motivation was way below zero. I looked at migrating birds and really considered following them. I hate this season compromise. I’d settle for summer only. Instead of flying away, I stopped...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Tea Time in Wonderland
12:05 PM February 14, 2014
I love this blog, really great for finding things out about London. I am just planning my next trip and looking how much Mamma Mia London tickets are