Latest Blog Posts »
- Interlude: Singapore in videos 5 months ago Today, random video's on Singapore that I've discovered over the last two years and fallen in love with. Please add you favourites in the comments!Here is Singapore in all its splendour. Yes, this is really what it looks like. Now go and be jealous.This video still cracks me up every time I watch...
- Picture Post & Plaatjespost: Singapore Highlights 5 months ago A quick and completely inaccurate view of life in Singapore - which in all its wrongness actually achieves more truth than a carefully curated picture gallery would. Or so I tell myself.
- Plaatjespost & Picture Post: On the move 5 months ago I apologize for the blurriness - but really, baby J. is just fast.The day is dawning that he won't be baby J. anymore. I'm not exactly nostalgic (memories are too fresh) but still... A two toddler household! It's a whole new world.
- Picture Post & Plaatjespost: E. takes over the camera 5 months ago
- Netherlands Books: on Dutchness 5 months ago This is not a guide to Dutch literature. If anything, it is a guide to books on Dutchness, because, funnily enough, the Dutch love reading books about themselves and their own national psyche.*There are things that all Dutch people know about our national character. Yes, we are direct (yes, even...
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 Surprisingly Toddler-friendly Adult Hang-Outs in Singapore Writing Contest March 2013 There is a place on earth where parents will be welcomed to have a drink or shopshopshop or listen to classical music or even gaze at timeless art all the while accompanied by their equally happily entertained toddlers. Yes, it really, really...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Singapore Tamtam
13:24 PM November 30, 2012
A Lovely blog, I enjoyed reading it every day. It is interesting, humorous and nice to read.