Bibsey - life after birth in Andalucía
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Perfect Slice 1 week ago What this post is not: A recipe of some kind. A review of some hipster tea shop. What it is is a post about pizza. Perfect pizza. The perfect slice. The slice that, if someone else were to eat it, would break your heart. Don’t know what I am talking about? Has your life been […]
- School trip priorities 3 weeks ago So, we are only a few weeks into term and Bibs is off on her first school trip. All the kids are to be bussed out to a neighbouring town to visit a honey factory. Could there be anything closer to heaven on earth for bears and Bibsey’s than a honey factory? Not really. She […]
- Silent Sunday 1 month ago One photo. No words. #SilentSunday
- School Gate 2 months ago As I am sure I have already mentioned Bibsey started school this September and, barring a few scuffles, she has pretty much being going great guns from the get-go. She is happy there. She attends to the local village school colegio where I think there are about 30 kids in total. In her class, which...
- My bleeding blog 2 months ago My blog feels a bit broken and down on its luck at the moment. Can you tell? We had to move hosting. We did. And in the process, a process that IS NOT OVER YET PEOPLE, some holes have appeared in my blog. About 3,500 of them. Images. Images that, it is entirely possible, I […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Bibsey - life after birth in Andalucía
11:48 AM November 03, 2012
I just love this blog! The funniest but sometimes sad, piece of writing I have the pleasure of reading, and you don´t have to be a mum or dad to enjoy it! If this blog doesn´t deserve an award then I´ll eat my proverbial hat!
13:12 PM November 05, 2012
Bibsey is the funniest blogger in Spain - it's official. But she's not one to shout about it, so do I'll do the job for her: READ THIS BLOG! Especially, although not only, if you have small children. It will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, though don't read it while drinking tea, as you'll spit it out laughing, as I frequently do. Go Bibsey!
09:05 AM November 06, 2012
I never fail to read a Bibsey post - she shines every time - funny, heartfelt, eloquent and brimming with intelligence! My favourite expat blogger.
09:52 AM November 15, 2012
A witty, intelligent, heartfelt and beautiful blog.
21:35 PM November 18, 2012
I just love reading the blog every week. Beautifully written with great feeling - and lots of humour - does deserve an award!!!
00:27 AM November 20, 2012
A great blog my a Mum who really enjoys all the best about outdoor fun with the kids and makes Southern Spain look wonderful.