Bibsey - life after birth in Andalucía
Latest Blog Posts »
- So many things, but mostly love 2 weeks ago Oh so many things that I want to write about. I am a little mess of emotions. But I probably won’t write about them because, because, because… Love. Love is one of the things that has been high on my mind. As I lie next to my Bibble Bot, if and when I am called
- Zis is Zee End 3 weeks ago Zis is Zee End. And I won’t lie to you, it is a bit of
- You don't bring me flowers 3 weeks ago Oh, we are so close to the end of the alphabet that I can almost taste it. I am having a Hannibal Lecter moment, yes I am. Anyone fancy coming over for dinner? No? So anyway, in at no. 25 is You don’t bring me flowers, Babs and The Diamond.
- Xanadu 3 weeks ago X is for Xanadu. Not the best film ever made. My mum took me and my friend Lydia (who had these fantastic white cowboy boots with rhinestones on, of which I was terribly envious) to see it at the cinema when it came out. Even at that age I knew it was rubbish. Yes, I
- Working Girl 3 weeks ago OK, so I am a day late with W. Who can honestly say that they had noticed? Who can honestly say that they cared? Except perhaps my partner in alphabetical crime: the funny and clever Lady Lemons (not what she calls herself btw) over at Losing My Lemons. I love her. Although it was I
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Bibsey - life after birth in Andalucía
11:48 AM November 03, 2012
I just love this blog! The funniest but sometimes sad, piece of writing I have the pleasure of reading, and you don´t have to be a mum or dad to enjoy it! If this blog doesn´t deserve an award then I´ll eat my proverbial hat!
13:12 PM November 05, 2012
Bibsey is the funniest blogger in Spain - it's official. But she's not one to shout about it, so do I'll do the job for her: READ THIS BLOG! Especially, although not only, if you have small children. It will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, though don't read it while drinking tea, as you'll spit it out laughing, as I frequently do. Go Bibsey!
09:05 AM November 06, 2012
I never fail to read a Bibsey post - she shines every time - funny, heartfelt, eloquent and brimming with intelligence! My favourite expat blogger.
09:52 AM November 15, 2012
A witty, intelligent, heartfelt and beautiful blog.
21:35 PM November 18, 2012
I just love reading the blog every week. Beautifully written with great feeling - and lots of humour - does deserve an award!!!
00:27 AM November 20, 2012
A great blog my a Mum who really enjoys all the best about outdoor fun with the kids and makes Southern Spain look wonderful.