Diary of a PMP mom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Meray Bachoun, Meray Piyaary - A Children's Day Special 2 days ago On this Children’s Day, I wanted to share my FAVOURITE nazam of my brother Muslim Rizvi. He is a father of two kids and is raising them in Canada. Why is it my favourite? Because he has so beautifully written what I, as a parent feel. The dilemma of explaining this complicated world we live in,...
- Book Review: My Eid Mubarak Story Book 6 days ago Raising kids outside your home country always comes with its own set of challenges. The toughest of all being, keeping them close to your cultural roots. We as parents have to make a conscious effort to teach them things that were a part of our daily lives- be it the language or the festivals we...
- Sometimes the Best Vacation is a Staycation - Here's Why... 1 week ago Recently our kids had their mid-term break at school and this time, it was for a week (normally it is just a couple of days). As soon as us expats hear about upcoming holidays, we pack our bags for either a quick trip back home or a holiday somewhere close by. A number of Qatar … Continue reading...
- Death Leaves Me Speechless 1 week ago Words fail me today. In this past one month, two of my loved ones lost their father. I could never understand what death actually means or losing a parent actually feels like until I lost Aboo (my dad). When someone lost a family member, I felt sad…I felt sorry for their loss. I offered my …...
- Pakistani Troupe Paints D-Town Green at Katara's Cultural Diversity Festival 2017 2 weeks ago Katara in cooperation with UNESCO Office in Doha is hosting a Cultural Diversity Festival from 4th October – 11 November. And its such a shame that many of us never found out! So many countries have already showcased their culture, through live shows for over a month now! Luckily, around 2 pm I...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 17 reviews on Diary of a PMP mom
17:05 PM October 13, 2016
Amazingly articulated, have always been longing to read something like this; while reading these kind of blogs you feel such a soul satisfaction that someone realy takes some oon going lifes day to day issues so seriously and actually justify that by their beautiful writing skills.
17:45 PM October 24, 2016
love you blog and page...keep up your good work but please also work on cakes and cupcakes I lovvv them wish you the best always
21:23 PM October 24, 2016
Throughly enjoy this blog. Keep up the good work.
23:24 PM October 24, 2016
Love the writing style... which makes even the longest articles gripping and a great read. There is diversity on this blog so something different and interesting all the time. Love it !
00:33 AM October 25, 2016
Very intersting read. Being someone passionate about food and cooking i have really enjoyed your recipes! Thank you.
04:58 AM October 25, 2016
This a beautifully designed thoughtful blog. Whenever I need to reconnect with my folks or country I open it and just enjoy. Highly recommended for people from all sorts of culture to read.
05:09 AM October 25, 2016
Bright , cheerful& useful....
05:42 AM October 25, 2016
Informative and entertaining! Thank-you Bano Rizvi for sharing a glimpse of yourself xoxo
06:06 AM October 25, 2016
Excellent advice and recipes! A must read for all expats in Doha!
11:40 AM October 25, 2016
I love this blog! there is always something interesting going on. My favourite is the home organising section. Well done! Looking forward to read more on this blog.
20:23 PM October 25, 2016
I have been following this blog since day one...it covers all aspects of life, from recipes to funny stories, from party planning to DIY projects, from reviews to point of views and the list goes on and on :) The PMP mom is helpful and available to answer any questions that her readers throw at her!! The recipes, accompanied with step by step pictures, are easy to follow and are delicious :) Every now and then she gives us a glimpse into her life with a personal story that touches the hearts of her readers in many different ways. Some find solace in these stories and some inspiration. Some stories bring you to tears and some brilliant laughter :) lets just say that there never is a boring read on the blog !! And last but not the least the photography just gets better and better with each blog post...be it close food photography or creative photography... Or both rolled into one :D The PMP mom has everyone hooked onto her article from the very beginning...wishing her all the luck and looking forward to many more posts from her!!!
00:40 AM October 26, 2016
Amazing blog,it is interesting ,entertaining ,and also informative.Keep up the good work
03:00 AM October 26, 2016
i love reading your blog, bano
07:19 AM October 26, 2016
This blog is full of life...in a true sense! All phases/emotions that a person faces in life you can find here and that is the main reason why so many of us can relate to this blog! This blog is LOVE
10:56 AM October 26, 2016
Excellent blog!! Very interesting and practical. Great work..keep it up!
14:19 PM October 29, 2016
Love your blog.... v interesting and an enjoyable read. Love the way you share your personal experiences and thoughts.
11:41 AM November 01, 2016
I met Shehar @ the QatART Market in Katara last weekend, she was so busy with her lens trying to capture the beauty in each display. I didn't get a chance to talk to her, yet for a mere 5 sec. conversation I felt I really need to checkout her blog :) I love the blog darling :) Best of luck