Musings of the Meandering Murphys
Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas in Dubai 1 week ago Snow in Dubai? Unless you are on the indoor ski slope at the Mall of the Emirates, you'll have to get your snow fix from the window dressings of the local shopping centers. Notice the sign on the far right is from Mississippi, which gets less than an inch on average annually. I guess since the...
- Vending Machine for Gold 2 weeks ago With all the talk of the price of gold in the news, I found this little gem (no pun intended) fitting: Gold To GoThe Gold ATM**READ MORE** »
- Camelicious 2 weeks ago I saw it. I had to try it. Camelicious Camel Milk**READ MORE** »
- Shoe Shopping Is the Same Worldwide 3 weeks ago As I was walking by the Manolo Blahnik store in the Dubai Mall, something caught my eye, and for once it wasn't shoes.**READ MORE** »
- A Personal Update From Dubai 1 month ago Not much has changed since my arrival to Dubai, but I thought I'd give an update on where things stand with us. As of today, we have been residents of the City Premiere Hotel Apartments for 50 days and counting. If we are still in a hotel on November 5th, then Chris will have spent exactly six...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Musings of the Meandering Murphys has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!