Musings of the Meandering Murphys
Latest Blog Posts »
- Goodbye to Dubai 7 months ago It was a short-lived stay. Nine months ago, the Meandering Murphys thought we'd be in a completely different scenario than the one we're in now. If you look back through the blog posts, you can see the high hopes that began to dwindle as the calendar pages turned.April. We began the preparations...
- Christmas in Dubai 8 months ago Snow in Dubai? Unless you are on the indoor ski slope at the Mall of the Emirates, you'll have to get your snow fix from the window dressings of the local shopping centers. Notice the sign on the far right is from Mississippi, which gets less than an inch on average annually. I guess since the...
- Vending Machine for Gold 8 months ago With all the talk of the price of gold in the news, I found this little gem (no pun intended) fitting: Gold To GoThe Gold ATM**READ MORE** »
- Camelicious 8 months ago I saw it. I had to try it. Camelicious Camel Milk**READ MORE** »
- Shoe Shopping Is the Same Worldwide 8 months ago As I was walking by the Manolo Blahnik store in the Dubai Mall, something caught my eye, and for once it wasn't shoes.**READ MORE** »
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Musings of the Meandering Murphys has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!