Musings of the Meandering Murphys
Latest Blog Posts »
- Our First Week Back in America 3 months ago There's much I've wanted to document about our moving process from Brisbane to Lexington, including the fabulous and bittersweet goodbye celebrations we had those last couple of weeks. However, I'm finding less and less time to write as we hurriedly work through the resettling process.Here's the...
- Chris's New Friend 3 months ago When Chris got home from work on Friday, he heard a different type of bird chirping on the balcony. When he opened the sliding doors, he found a small yellow cockatiel sitting on the plants. He shut the door and it banged into the glass trying to come into the house.Chris opened the door and...
- High Tea at the Queensland Club 4 months ago I should be packing yet here I sit looking through pictures from my last High Tea in Brisbane. But what a way to go out in style!The Queensland Club is a very exclusive men's club near the botanical gardens. Built in 1884, its invitation-only membership boasts some of the most
- My New Kentucky Home 4 months ago Over the last six months, I've noticed the amount of writing I've done has decreased significantly from my earlier blogging days. In large part, it's been due to the active schedule I keep as my life has settled into Brisbane and my roots have been spreading -- albeit shallowly but spreading,...
- Girls' Camping Trip to Straddie 5 months ago Front Row: Gena, Holly, DD, CyndiBack Row: Kathy, Deana, TerriI'm using the word camping here loosely. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not much of a camper. Staying in a three-star hotel is about as much roughin' it as I'm up for.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Musings of the Meandering Murphys has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!