Half a World Away
Latest Blog Posts »
- What I've Learned After 3 Years of Living In Australia 2 months ago I recently hit my three-year milestone of living in Australia, in previous years I would have commemorated this milestone with some kind of Facebook status share or Instagram post (#traveller #wanderlust) But this year, I… The post What I’ve Learned After 3 Years of Living In Australia...
- 5 Tips for Staying Fashionable When Travelling 5 months ago I often get asked what kind of clothes to should pack for a trip overseas (for a detailed list, click here). However, it can be quite hard to know what to take with you especially… The post 5 Tips for Staying Fashionable When Travelling appeared first on Half a World Away.
- 5 Foods Every British Expat Misses in Australia 7 months ago Firstly, I’m actually surprised this is my very first post dedicated to food considering I think about my next meal before I’ve even finished eating. As much as I LOVE the food in Australia (brunch… The post 5 Foods Every British Expat Misses in Australia appeared first on Half a World Away.
- Weekend Road Trip: Exploring Geelong and The Bellarine Peninsula 8 months ago A couple of months ago we decided to go on a mini road trip from Melbourne down the coast to Geelong. I’d been dying to get out of the city for a few days as… The post Weekend Road Trip: Exploring Geelong and The Bellarine Peninsula appeared first on Half a World Away.
- Preparing To Move To Australia 11 months ago The thought of moving to Australia can be both an exciting and daunting one, and you’ll be pretty busy getting ready for the move in the run up to your departure. But where do you… The post Preparing To Move To Australia appeared first on Half a World Away.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Half a World Away has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!