A Momma's View
Latest Blog Posts »
- #atozchallenge - T for Tell Me Something Good #104 5 hours ago Did you put your positive pants on? No? Then do it! You will see how much it will actually change and influence! So let’s do it! Let’s kick off this week on a positive note. How? It’s easy: • Mention something that you consider being good in the comments • Or write a post about […]
- #atozchallenge - S for Season 8 hours ago It’s my favorite time of the year. Fall has arrived and the mornings are cool and at the moment even foggy. The sun is still strong but the colors have changed. Not just the ones of the leaves. It’s the color of the sky, the light that is different. Maybe even the color of the […]
- #atozchallenge - R For Reaction 14 hours ago My daughter plays soccer and her favorite position is being a goalie. I admire her for this. I believe it takes a lot of guts to play as goalie no matter if it’s in ice hockey or soccer. Or any other sport where you have a goal keeper. Not only do I admire her for […]
- #atozchallenge - Q for Quote 1 day ago There are thousands of quotes out there. Inspirational ones, motivational ones. Some that bring tears to your eyes and some that make you laugh out loud. I love quotes. I often share them and sometimes they inspire me for a post. While most of the time my reaction to a quote is to start thinking...
- #atozchallenge - P for Punch 3 days ago Yes, I want my daughter and my son to be kind but they also need to know that if someone is nasty it’s okay to defend themselves. Even if you need to punch. And that’s why they both learn how to punch properly and defend themselves. While I believe in the good in people some […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on A Momma's View
05:08 AM October 27, 2016
Always a blog with an interesting subject and a friendly welcome.
06:41 AM October 27, 2016
Keep up the good work!
08:23 AM October 27, 2016
I have been following this writer's Wordpress blog for a couple of years. She is unfailingly generous, bringing unfailingly pertinent and thought provoking content. Though I have never met her, I consider her a friend. I can'5 wait to open her posts.
13:58 PM October 27, 2016
It seems like A Momma's View is always reblogging, linking, or is some way bringing attention to her fellow bloggers, their hopes, and their good causes. I admire the big heart of A Momma's View. It is truly a bloggers blog.
15:12 PM October 27, 2016
Awesome blog! I have been following A Momma's View for a while now. Probably the most read blog I follow. Such a wide range of topics. One of my favorite categories is the couples category in which she features other bloggers love stories. If you haven't visited this blog you need to.
21:11 PM October 27, 2016
Interesting views on life and parenting - the good and bad.
20:28 PM November 02, 2016
This blog is witty, funny, intelligent and brings to our attention mundane or very specific subjects that make us think. Think about life, about life abroad, homeschooling, little things, grand things, love, travels and so much more. Sandra has a voice here that is absolutely fabulous to listen to/read about and a blog that everyone will enjoy!
20:41 PM November 29, 2016
Great blog with many relevant topics. I am an avid reader.