21st Century Mummy
Latest Blog Posts »
- 21stCM Loves: Mahina MerFins 4 months ago My kids are waterbabies. It’s hard not to be here in Singapore when swimming is such a big part of everyday life. Thanks to Ariel, they are also both wannabe mermaids. They dream of having tails they can swish and living in an underwater fantasy world. Wait until they see these Mahina MerFins....
- 21stCM loves: Magna-Tiles for kids 6 months ago I first came across Magna-Tiles at a friend’s house. Both my kids made straight for these magnetic tiles as soon as they spotted them and spent almost an hour playing with them. Anything that keeps their attention for that long that doesn’t involve a screen gets a big thumbs up from me. These...
- Great Australian road trip part 2: A farmstay in the Hunter Valley 5 months ago Road trips with kids. Most people veer well clear of them. I, on the other hand, love them. Our first one was when Baby C was six months old. We travelled from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town in South Africa (about 750 km in eight days) and it was one of the best holidays we [...]
- 21stCM loves: the Honeykids Singapore schools selector 6 months ago There are over 70 international schools in Singapore and finding the right one for your children can be a nightmare. The fabulous team over at Honeykids Asia have just launched a comprehensive schools selector to help us expats. As well as providing profiles on each international school, you can...
- 10 go-to sites for expats in Singapore 7 months ago If you’re a newbie to Singapore and are feeling lost or overwhelmed, or even if you’re an expat who’s been here a while, here are some awesome sites you should know about that will make your life a whole lot easier. Expat Food Hall – Next time you are craving Kraft peanut butter, Violet...
Contest Entries »
- Singapore expat bucket list Expat Blog Awards 2013 There are certain things that should feature on every expat’s list of things to do while they live in Singapore, things that are unique to this fascinating island, things to try, to visit and to experience. Here's the top 10: Try Chilli...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 22 reviews on 21st Century Mummy
10:05 AM November 10, 2012
Love the interesting topics on this blog - keep up the stimulating local and international topics coming!
02:41 AM November 15, 2012
What's not to love? Great content delivered with some cheek and some smarts.... Like you're chatting to a good friend over a cup of tea. Thanks 21CM
03:02 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog posts from 21st Century Mummy, really useful and full of new ideas.
04:07 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog on a broad range of activities - particularly useful when trying to think of a way to keep the children entertained.
04:31 AM November 15, 2012
Fantastic and informative for others of us living the expat mummy life in Singapore. Thirsty for more...
05:00 AM November 15, 2012
Love the local commentary :)
05:04 AM November 15, 2012
Great tips for getting out and about with kids in Singapore.
06:43 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog! As another expat Mummy in Singapore I can relate to so many of the topics and I often mine it for good ideas.
06:53 AM November 15, 2012
I can always relate to the parenting topics posted, and 21st Century Mummy has her finger on the pulse of what's new for expat parents in Singapore.
08:38 AM November 15, 2012
Always interesting, reminds me when I was back there!
08:46 AM November 15, 2012
We love reading these in the office when we get a break... or even when we don't.
09:14 AM November 15, 2012
Super blog. So interesting and well written with great ideas just when you need them
09:32 AM November 15, 2012
Love reading what my friend's getting up to in Singapore :)
10:49 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog for keeping up with the latest and greatest out and about in Singapore, for expat mums and kids alike. A breath of fresh air. Keep it coming 21st Century Mummy!
13:36 PM November 15, 2012
a very funny read with lots of great ideas of what to do with children around Singapore, I think it's fantastic!
23:34 PM November 16, 2012
With little ones in Singapore, this blog is great for reviews on products and things to do to keep them busy.
01:35 AM November 19, 2012
Great Blog, interesting ideas, always handy when trying to come up with new ideas of things to do with kids around Singapore! Thanks so much
02:32 AM November 20, 2012
Fantastic blog - both informative and entertaining for the reader. Great ideas for things to do with kids in Singapore. Love it!
03:08 AM November 21, 2012
I look forward to my 21st Century Mummy blog posts popping up in my reading list because they're relevant, interesting and informative, especially with 2 littlies.
18:06 PM November 21, 2012
Always makes for good reading and full of useful and constructive ideas.
11:50 AM November 27, 2012
An interesting read.
18:27 PM November 28, 2012
Love the writing style and topics.