21st Century Mummy
Latest Blog Posts »
- The tale of the tooth fairy and the big, bad mother 3 days ago The once was a very sweet little girl who lost a tooth. Her tooth had been very wiggly for a while and she was desperate for it come out so the tooth fairy could pay her a visit, and leave her some treasure. For days and days she had been trying to wiggle it out. [...]
- Review: Lonely Planet World Search Books for kids 5 days ago It’s World Book Day on Friday. At Tanglin Trust School, children are being encouraged to dress up as characters from their favourite books – all for a good cause – to raise money for Book Aid International. Miss C wants to go as Little Red Riding Hood (if I can only find a hoaded cloak). [...]
- Break the holiday boredom with Camp Asia this Easter 3 weeks ago This post is written in association with Camp Asia The thought of school holidays can fill parents with fear as you wonder how on earth you’re going to keep your kids busy for weeks on end – and keep yourself from going mad. If you’re a working parent it is [...]
- HotelClub Best Singapore Family Blogs of 2013 winner 1 month ago Singapore is home to a large community of family bloggers, some of whom were recently recognised in HotelClub’s Best Singapore Blog Awards (no begging for votes required). I’m absolutely thrilled that 21st Century Mummy is featured on the winning list of Best Singapore...
- The first Britmums Carnival of 2014 2 months ago Roll up, roll up, the Britmums Carnival is in town. After months of patiently waiting, it’s finally MY turn to host the Britmums carnival and it’s the first one of 2014. The theme is ‘New Year’. Thanks to everyone who sent in posts, they all made for great reading (so please have a read of...
Contest Entries »
- Singapore expat bucket list Expat Blog Awards 2013 There are certain things that should feature on every expat’s list of things to do while they live in Singapore, things that are unique to this fascinating island, things to try, to visit and to experience. Here's the top 10: Try Chilli...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 22 reviews on 21st Century Mummy
10:05 AM November 10, 2012
Love the interesting topics on this blog - keep up the stimulating local and international topics coming!
02:41 AM November 15, 2012
What's not to love? Great content delivered with some cheek and some smarts.... Like you're chatting to a good friend over a cup of tea. Thanks 21CM
03:02 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog posts from 21st Century Mummy, really useful and full of new ideas.
04:07 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog on a broad range of activities - particularly useful when trying to think of a way to keep the children entertained.
04:31 AM November 15, 2012
Fantastic and informative for others of us living the expat mummy life in Singapore. Thirsty for more...
05:00 AM November 15, 2012
Love the local commentary :)
05:04 AM November 15, 2012
Great tips for getting out and about with kids in Singapore.
06:43 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog! As another expat Mummy in Singapore I can relate to so many of the topics and I often mine it for good ideas.
06:53 AM November 15, 2012
I can always relate to the parenting topics posted, and 21st Century Mummy has her finger on the pulse of what's new for expat parents in Singapore.
08:38 AM November 15, 2012
Always interesting, reminds me when I was back there!
08:46 AM November 15, 2012
We love reading these in the office when we get a break... or even when we don't.
09:14 AM November 15, 2012
Super blog. So interesting and well written with great ideas just when you need them
09:32 AM November 15, 2012
Love reading what my friend's getting up to in Singapore :)
10:49 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog for keeping up with the latest and greatest out and about in Singapore, for expat mums and kids alike. A breath of fresh air. Keep it coming 21st Century Mummy!
13:36 PM November 15, 2012
a very funny read with lots of great ideas of what to do with children around Singapore, I think it's fantastic!
23:34 PM November 16, 2012
With little ones in Singapore, this blog is great for reviews on products and things to do to keep them busy.
01:35 AM November 19, 2012
Great Blog, interesting ideas, always handy when trying to come up with new ideas of things to do with kids around Singapore! Thanks so much
02:32 AM November 20, 2012
Fantastic blog - both informative and entertaining for the reader. Great ideas for things to do with kids in Singapore. Love it!
03:08 AM November 21, 2012
I look forward to my 21st Century Mummy blog posts popping up in my reading list because they're relevant, interesting and informative, especially with 2 littlies.
18:06 PM November 21, 2012
Always makes for good reading and full of useful and constructive ideas.
11:50 AM November 27, 2012
An interesting read.
18:27 PM November 28, 2012
Love the writing style and topics.