21st Century Mummy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Where else in the world can you ask this question...? 1 day ago Where else in the world can you ask this question (it was just posted on the Singapore Expat Wives Facebook group)? “My two girls aged 22 and 18 are flying over on Saturday. What are some good safe night clubs in Singapore?” And get this answer “All clubs in Singapore are safe.” Love...
- Family adventures in an Australian Holiday Park 2 days ago My kids are at the age when they love the idea of camping – not that they’ve ever been. It’s not exactly set up for family camping in Singapore. Unfortunately for them, I like having a proper bed to sleep on, somewhere to plug in my hairdryer and I hate all bugs, especially spiders. [...]
- Living in Sing 2 weeks ago The 13th edition of Living in Singapore has just been published. Produced by the American Association of Singapore, this is an excellent go to guide not only for anyone moving to Singapore but also for expats already living there (not just the American ones). Living...
- Strike a pose at Singapore's new Alive Museum 3 weeks ago Last week I took the kids (aged 6 and 3) to the newly opened Alive Museum at Suntec City (ticking off one of the things on my list of 60 activities for these long summer holidays). The concept: A 3D trick art attraction from Korea featuring 70 artworks that use optical illusions to make visitors...
- WIN tickets to Round the Moon, Blue the Sky 3 months ago Why is the moon round? Why are there so many colours and shapes in the world? Come, journey with Smallest Dragon as she goes in search of answers in a magical, whimsical and colourful world. Round the Moon, Blue the Sky is a fast-paced, lively and physical [...]
Contest Entries »
- Singapore expat bucket list Expat Blog Awards 2013 There are certain things that should feature on every expat’s list of things to do while they live in Singapore, things that are unique to this fascinating island, things to try, to visit and to experience. Here's the top 10: Try Chilli...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 22 reviews on 21st Century Mummy
10:05 AM November 10, 2012
Love the interesting topics on this blog - keep up the stimulating local and international topics coming!
02:41 AM November 15, 2012
What's not to love? Great content delivered with some cheek and some smarts.... Like you're chatting to a good friend over a cup of tea. Thanks 21CM
03:02 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog posts from 21st Century Mummy, really useful and full of new ideas.
04:07 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog on a broad range of activities - particularly useful when trying to think of a way to keep the children entertained.
04:31 AM November 15, 2012
Fantastic and informative for others of us living the expat mummy life in Singapore. Thirsty for more...
05:00 AM November 15, 2012
Love the local commentary :)
05:04 AM November 15, 2012
Great tips for getting out and about with kids in Singapore.
06:43 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog! As another expat Mummy in Singapore I can relate to so many of the topics and I often mine it for good ideas.
06:53 AM November 15, 2012
I can always relate to the parenting topics posted, and 21st Century Mummy has her finger on the pulse of what's new for expat parents in Singapore.
08:38 AM November 15, 2012
Always interesting, reminds me when I was back there!
08:46 AM November 15, 2012
We love reading these in the office when we get a break... or even when we don't.
09:14 AM November 15, 2012
Super blog. So interesting and well written with great ideas just when you need them
09:32 AM November 15, 2012
Love reading what my friend's getting up to in Singapore :)
10:49 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog for keeping up with the latest and greatest out and about in Singapore, for expat mums and kids alike. A breath of fresh air. Keep it coming 21st Century Mummy!
13:36 PM November 15, 2012
a very funny read with lots of great ideas of what to do with children around Singapore, I think it's fantastic!
23:34 PM November 16, 2012
With little ones in Singapore, this blog is great for reviews on products and things to do to keep them busy.
01:35 AM November 19, 2012
Great Blog, interesting ideas, always handy when trying to come up with new ideas of things to do with kids around Singapore! Thanks so much
02:32 AM November 20, 2012
Fantastic blog - both informative and entertaining for the reader. Great ideas for things to do with kids in Singapore. Love it!
03:08 AM November 21, 2012
I look forward to my 21st Century Mummy blog posts popping up in my reading list because they're relevant, interesting and informative, especially with 2 littlies.
18:06 PM November 21, 2012
Always makes for good reading and full of useful and constructive ideas.
11:50 AM November 27, 2012
An interesting read.
18:27 PM November 28, 2012
Love the writing style and topics.