21st Century Mummy
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 go-to sites for expats in Singapore 3 weeks ago If you’re a newbie to Singapore and are feeling lost or overwhelmed, or even if you’re an expat who’s been here a while, here are some awesome sites you should know about that will make your life a whole lot easier. Expat Food Hall – Next time you are craving Kraft peanut butter, Violet...
- Ralph Lauren Kids comes to town 2 months ago It’s no secret that Ralph Lauren Children is my favourite kids clothing brand. I love its timeless style and especially the preppy look. I usually get my poor husband, who absolutely loathes any kind of shopping, to stock up on their girls’ outfits when he goes to the USA. The first standalone...
- Cavalia: a spectacular encounter between horse and human 2 months ago I was recently invited along to Cavalia (pronounced Cav-ar-lia) for its social media night. Cavalia originates from Canada and was created by Normand Latourelle, one of the co-founders of the world-famous Cirque du Soleil. It is billed as an epic adventure, a fantastic demonstration of...
- Ahh Capella! Luxe tropical living in Singapore 1 month ago I recently got the chance to experience The Club at Capella Singapore on Sentosa. These are luxury serviced apartments for people who wish to stay for more than just a holiday. Guests could be expats just arriving and needing a temporary base or perhaps they are departing and need somewhere to live...
- Saving sea turtles in Bali's party town 1 month ago If there’s one thing I’ve always wanted to do, it’s help release baby turtles into the sea. Thanks to a tip from a family we met in Ubud in Bali a couple of weeks ago, I was able to tick it off my bucket list. The location: Kuta Beach (yes that’s right!) I first went [...]
Contest Entries »
- Singapore expat bucket list Expat Blog Awards 2013 There are certain things that should feature on every expat’s list of things to do while they live in Singapore, things that are unique to this fascinating island, things to try, to visit and to experience. Here's the top 10: Try Chilli...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 22 reviews on 21st Century Mummy
10:05 AM November 10, 2012
Love the interesting topics on this blog - keep up the stimulating local and international topics coming!
02:41 AM November 15, 2012
What's not to love? Great content delivered with some cheek and some smarts.... Like you're chatting to a good friend over a cup of tea. Thanks 21CM
03:02 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog posts from 21st Century Mummy, really useful and full of new ideas.
04:07 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog on a broad range of activities - particularly useful when trying to think of a way to keep the children entertained.
04:31 AM November 15, 2012
Fantastic and informative for others of us living the expat mummy life in Singapore. Thirsty for more...
05:00 AM November 15, 2012
Love the local commentary :)
05:04 AM November 15, 2012
Great tips for getting out and about with kids in Singapore.
06:43 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog! As another expat Mummy in Singapore I can relate to so many of the topics and I often mine it for good ideas.
06:53 AM November 15, 2012
I can always relate to the parenting topics posted, and 21st Century Mummy has her finger on the pulse of what's new for expat parents in Singapore.
08:38 AM November 15, 2012
Always interesting, reminds me when I was back there!
08:46 AM November 15, 2012
We love reading these in the office when we get a break... or even when we don't.
09:14 AM November 15, 2012
Super blog. So interesting and well written with great ideas just when you need them
09:32 AM November 15, 2012
Love reading what my friend's getting up to in Singapore :)
10:49 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog for keeping up with the latest and greatest out and about in Singapore, for expat mums and kids alike. A breath of fresh air. Keep it coming 21st Century Mummy!
13:36 PM November 15, 2012
a very funny read with lots of great ideas of what to do with children around Singapore, I think it's fantastic!
23:34 PM November 16, 2012
With little ones in Singapore, this blog is great for reviews on products and things to do to keep them busy.
01:35 AM November 19, 2012
Great Blog, interesting ideas, always handy when trying to come up with new ideas of things to do with kids around Singapore! Thanks so much
02:32 AM November 20, 2012
Fantastic blog - both informative and entertaining for the reader. Great ideas for things to do with kids in Singapore. Love it!
03:08 AM November 21, 2012
I look forward to my 21st Century Mummy blog posts popping up in my reading list because they're relevant, interesting and informative, especially with 2 littlies.
18:06 PM November 21, 2012
Always makes for good reading and full of useful and constructive ideas.
11:50 AM November 27, 2012
An interesting read.
18:27 PM November 28, 2012
Love the writing style and topics.