21st Century Mummy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Find of the week: Liberty girl's bracelet 2 weeks ago We came across this gorgeous children’s personalised gold plated Liberty bracelet and we absolutely love it. It’s super cute and original. It’s available from Mercimaman
- Kids and balconies, a terrifying combination 2 weeks ago Not only do parents who live in condos have to worry about their children falling into swimming pools, they also have to worry about them falling off balconies and out of windows.
- How our condo came together to raise funds for The Philippines 3 weeks ago The world has been touched by the devastating typhoon in The Philippines. Many of our maids here in Singapore have got family and friends who have been affected by it. Some of my friends have maids whose families have lost their homes and others who are still waiting to hear of missing sons and...
- A round up of the best luxury advent calendars for 2013 3 weeks ago Every year I do a round up of the best and most unique luxury advent calendars for kids and for adults, and here are are my top picks for Christmas 2013. There’s something for kids, grownups, chocoholics, beauty addicts, whisky lovers and more. With two weeks to go until the 1st December,...
- Bonfire Night Singapore-style 3 weeks ago This weekend there will be all sort of events going on in the UK for Guy Fawkes Night (also known as Bonfire Night or Fireworks Night), although these days you rarely see any guys burning (perhaps it’s not PC!). It’s one British tradition that I get excited about. For those readers that...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 22 reviews on 21st Century Mummy
10:05 AM November 10, 2012
Love the interesting topics on this blog - keep up the stimulating local and international topics coming!
02:41 AM November 15, 2012
What's not to love? Great content delivered with some cheek and some smarts.... Like you're chatting to a good friend over a cup of tea. Thanks 21CM
03:02 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog posts from 21st Century Mummy, really useful and full of new ideas.
04:07 AM November 15, 2012
Great blog on a broad range of activities - particularly useful when trying to think of a way to keep the children entertained.
04:31 AM November 15, 2012
Fantastic and informative for others of us living the expat mummy life in Singapore. Thirsty for more...
05:00 AM November 15, 2012
Love the local commentary :)
05:04 AM November 15, 2012
Great tips for getting out and about with kids in Singapore.
06:43 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog! As another expat Mummy in Singapore I can relate to so many of the topics and I often mine it for good ideas.
06:53 AM November 15, 2012
I can always relate to the parenting topics posted, and 21st Century Mummy has her finger on the pulse of what's new for expat parents in Singapore.
08:38 AM November 15, 2012
Always interesting, reminds me when I was back there!
08:46 AM November 15, 2012
We love reading these in the office when we get a break... or even when we don't.
09:14 AM November 15, 2012
Super blog. So interesting and well written with great ideas just when you need them
09:32 AM November 15, 2012
Love reading what my friend's getting up to in Singapore :)
10:49 AM November 15, 2012
Love this blog for keeping up with the latest and greatest out and about in Singapore, for expat mums and kids alike. A breath of fresh air. Keep it coming 21st Century Mummy!
13:36 PM November 15, 2012
a very funny read with lots of great ideas of what to do with children around Singapore, I think it's fantastic!
23:34 PM November 16, 2012
With little ones in Singapore, this blog is great for reviews on products and things to do to keep them busy.
01:35 AM November 19, 2012
Great Blog, interesting ideas, always handy when trying to come up with new ideas of things to do with kids around Singapore! Thanks so much
02:32 AM November 20, 2012
Fantastic blog - both informative and entertaining for the reader. Great ideas for things to do with kids in Singapore. Love it!
03:08 AM November 21, 2012
I look forward to my 21st Century Mummy blog posts popping up in my reading list because they're relevant, interesting and informative, especially with 2 littlies.
18:06 PM November 21, 2012
Always makes for good reading and full of useful and constructive ideas.
11:50 AM November 27, 2012
An interesting read.
18:27 PM November 28, 2012
Love the writing style and topics.