Latest Blog Posts »
- 2017-12-19 Exodus 4 months ago ‘Time tooo… say good byyyye…’ It’s been difficult I find not to hear the gigantic voice of Andrea Bocelli playing in my head all through today. He is on constant repeat – strong and beautiful in his powerful message. Today was time to go, hasta la vista as Arnold would say. We boarded...
- 2017-12-18 Moon struck 4 months ago So, here in Portugal people seem to be more affected by the powers of the moon than people are in Sweden. The moon is a force to be counted on and a force to take into account, in big events as well as in your daily life. I find it mesmerising and interesting at the […]
- 2017-12-17 Help 4 months ago A not unusual topic in discussions here in Portugal is maids and help around the house. I find it intriguing, because it is so common. I mean I do realize we live in an affluent part of both the country and the area, as do the vast majority of the people we meet. But I would […]
- 2017-12-16 Outlets 4 months ago The concept outlet here in Portugal seems to be of a different meaning to that in Sweden. In Sweden, going outlet shopping is something you do rarely, more commonly abroad and as a one off or an excursion. Here going to an outlet seems to be the way to shop. It is noticeable here how […]
- 2017-12-15 Security 4 months ago It seems that people are very afraid of burglars here. Condominiums that are fenced in and have 24 hours security are quite common and houses without high surrounding walls and signs shouting out the chosen surveillance system hardly exist. At the same time people who have spent time abroad and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » byRaDe has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!