Latest Blog Posts »
- Mountain biking in Utah at Dead Horse Point State Park 6 months ago As I was bouncing over the rocky surface of a narrow path, covered in a red dust, I had to try to divide my attention between keeping my bike straight and minding the beautiful surroundings that I was passing by. Whilst mountain biking in Utah at the Dead Horse Point State Park, I saw the...
- The magic of a trip to the Sequoia National Park in California 7 months ago It was very early in the morning as we left the Californian coast behind us, and headed for to the place that has been on my wish list since I was a little girl. When I was about 7 years old I saw the gigantic trees on a TV show and have been fascinated by […]
- Springtime weekend getaway in Montreux 7 months ago Spring is the perfect time to go out and explore new places. The weather eases up, temperatures rise and the world looks that much better when colorful flowers are decorating the scenery and trees look green and lush. After living in Switzerland for about two years, it was time to discover more of...
- Three charming towns to visit in the Denver area, which one will you visit on your next trip? 7 months ago Denver is a great place! These days the city attracts more and more fans of a healthy and active lifestyle. Like I have mentioned before in my other article, this place is booming right now! But, Denver itself is still a (big) city even though it is in close proximity of the mountains. If you...
- New in Denver, my first discoveries as a European in America 8 months ago We’re here! We made it all the way across ocean and settled safely into our new hometown, Denver in Colorado. About 8 weeks ago we arrived from Europe and the first weeks have been a lot of fun. Of course I could not leave my first impressions of my new home town out of this blog. This […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Wenabroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!