Living in Sin
Latest Blog Posts »
- Meatless Monday - Courgette, tomato and tomato pesto tart 1 day ago Behold one of my new favourite quick simple evening meals. Vegetarian (can be vegan-ised) to boot! Great for the summers where you don't fancy spending too much time in the kitchen and courgettes and tomatoes are at their best.So what is it? A courgette (ideally trompettes / trombetta), tomato...
- Nice - Au Rendez Vous des Amis for a lovely local option in the hills behind Nice 5 days ago I hadn't been up to Au Rendez Vous des Amis in years until recently when some friends were over for the week from the UK and wanted me to organise a surprise for dinner. So I went onto the Au Rendez Vous des Amis website and booked us a table.It was as good as I remembered it, lovely and relaxed up...
- Home Cooking - BBQ #7 - Grilled veggies (courgettes from garden!) + Leftover Pasta 6 days ago Sometimes in summer you feel like meat is just too warm, and the freshness and water content of vegetables is so welcome. So quite a few meals, especially at lunch, end up being vegetable driven and salad-like. This is one such meal, a gorgeous grilled vegetable sandwich including even some...
- Home Cooking - BBQ #6 Med Chicken and Veggies with a roasted tomato/pepper/almond sauce 1 week ago This one was a win! Also pretty simple but so full of flavour. One thing I do miss sometimes with BBQ is the sauce, it means it can be a little dry however juicy you manage to keep the meat. So this time I decided to make sure I had something to dip my veggies in as well as to slather on the...
- Home Cooking - BBQ#5 - Persian inspired BBQ (preserved lemon+harissa chicken) 1 week ago This is one of our best ever BBQs if I may say so myself. It was amazing!!! So tasty :D Inspired by various Middle Eastern flavours, the preserved lemon and harissa chicken was out of this world. We also discovered that we can pretty much use our plancha as a frying pan and the mushrooms came out...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 34 reviews on Living in Sin
18:26 PM November 09, 2012
Am enjoying the musings of "Living in Sin" from far away Canada.
02:22 AM November 10, 2012
I love the view of Singapore, especially the vivid descriptions and pictures of the wonderful cuinsine. Makes me want to go!
02:54 AM November 10, 2012
Delightful episodes of exploration in Asia. Putting Singapore on the top of my places-to-visit list.
04:10 AM November 10, 2012
Enjoying the idle ramblings of " Living in Sin " from far away France
08:48 AM November 10, 2012
Got us looking forward to visiting in 2013.
10:49 AM November 10, 2012
Lovely photos show off the great food in Singapore
12:27 PM November 10, 2012
I was thinking about you lately I read a book called outlander from daiana gabaldon Even if you are not schotish I still was thinking about you Nice and very long book... Oo ja in the men time. Lo finished the other book of her Dragonfly in amber I try however not to read your food colom as I get a crave and it's not good for my unsuccessful diet Mmmmmmm Hugz from cold wet holland Xx
18:21 PM November 10, 2012
I love this blog! Having not visited yet (but in the plan) it makes me so excited to visit next year! I feel like I am living the experience through this blog and can really connect! Thank you!! :)
08:39 AM November 11, 2012
inspiring blog.. makes you want to come and visit!
15:36 PM November 12, 2012
Great blog, varied content and loads of nice pics.
14:16 PM November 24, 2012
Danielle writes a great blog and even though I have lived in singapore for longer, I never fail to find it informative & witty.
14:46 PM November 24, 2012
First of all Sooooo funny then so yummy Love it ! Keep these posts coming
22:27 PM November 24, 2012
love it as usual :-) thank you Danielle for this refreshing reading
10:47 AM November 26, 2012
Great blog Danielle! Missing you in France but so happy to read that all is going well for you guys =) I look forward to more reading... big kiss Franca xo
13:39 PM November 26, 2012
Very lively comments and great pics :) Fun to read!
16:27 PM November 26, 2012
Lively and entertaining. Great to read...
16:29 PM November 26, 2012
Really entertaining blog - good stories and really vivid pictures, can't wait to visit!
19:24 PM November 26, 2012
very enjoyable! It makes you feel you are there!
03:32 AM November 27, 2012
A great blog, fun and informative. Danielle never fails to see the something that is worth blogging about in the everyday!
11:53 AM November 27, 2012
Lovely blog post, enjoying the food posts the most!
09:54 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog! Great Food! Go Team!
02:51 AM November 29, 2012
Awesome blog, really fun to read, especially as a fellow expat living in Singapore!
12:38 PM November 29, 2012
excellent blog Danielle!! I love following your adventures from the comfort of my armchair!! Hope to see you both soon (either in SIN or NCE)
10:28 AM November 30, 2012
Such a vivid picture of life in Singapore, with lovely pictures too. We really feel we're there.
04:09 AM December 04, 2012
Great blog Danielle. Lool forward to more updates!
08:20 AM December 04, 2012
amazing blog !!!!
08:33 AM December 04, 2012
Great stuff, Dan- I like to think of it as your "turning veg blog"...any day now :)
15:29 PM December 04, 2012
Greta posts and way to get to know SIN
21:36 PM December 04, 2012
Enjoy the photos and words. You've an eye for the pics. Your father's daughter for sure. Keep up the good work.
22:46 PM December 04, 2012
Love the blog, Dan, and the photos. Amazed by what you now eat as I remember the picky little girl who only ate peas and two other things!
09:20 AM December 05, 2012
Living in sin more and more with every meal!
20:42 PM December 14, 2012
10:29 AM April 07, 2013
Hi Danielle, I love your blog - reminds me of my trips to Singapore - I can feel the warmth and sunshine coming through here in wet cold Wales!
00:39 AM November 22, 2013
Love your blog - your food recommendations are always spot on. Thanks for being a foodie lol!!