Living in Sin
Latest Blog Posts »
- Meatless Monday - Chilli Naan, Spiced Steamed Roasted Potatoes, Coconut Chickpea Curry 5 months ago Hubby was away (he's back now yay!) so I decided to experiment a little in the kitchen. I adore Indian food as I am sure you know by now, so I decided to make some spicy naan. Then I needed something to go with it and we had been discussing whether we could give up potatoes or rice... So I did...
- Nice - Arlequin Gelati & Cesar Milano - our new ice cream spots! 5 months ago OK guys, it's summer and when in summer you need to eat ice cream right? Especially when you live in Southern Europe right? And there are a load of low quality ice cream places around Nice as it is basically a tourist town as well.... But there are some very good ice cream shops in Nice as well....
- Home Cooking - BBQ #3 - Chicken with Middle Eastern Spices & Veggies 5 months ago This was a quick and easy BBQ mid-week meal when we had bread and chicken and some veggies. We did a quick marinade whilst the BBQ heated up (we only use charcoal, no gas in our house!) then popped veggies and chicken onto skewers and onto the BBQ. We also decided to play with tomatoes whole...
- Meatless Monday - Tofu Umami experiments - Japanese Seven Spice (Shischimi Togashi) + Soy Sauce and veggies 5 months ago I was in Helsinki for work recently and had some noodles in a Japanese restaurant that were served with a spice mixture that I fell in love with. I did a little research and figured out with was Shischimi Togashi, aka Japanese Seven Spice which is a mixture of (according to wikipedia.org):coarsely...
- Meatless Monday - Pea, Broad Bean + Mint Ravioli in Asparagus Sauce 6 months ago I am so excited to share this with you! My husband really outdid himself in the "Masterchef" attempt this time. It was utterly gorgeous. Creative, pretty, healthy and tasty. Plus it included some produce from our garden! Perfection on a plate :)So what was "it"? Hubby made pasta, stuffed it with a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Singapore Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Singapore!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 34 reviews on Living in Sin
18:26 PM November 09, 2012
Am enjoying the musings of "Living in Sin" from far away Canada.
02:22 AM November 10, 2012
I love the view of Singapore, especially the vivid descriptions and pictures of the wonderful cuinsine. Makes me want to go!
02:54 AM November 10, 2012
Delightful episodes of exploration in Asia. Putting Singapore on the top of my places-to-visit list.
04:10 AM November 10, 2012
Enjoying the idle ramblings of " Living in Sin " from far away France
08:48 AM November 10, 2012
Got us looking forward to visiting in 2013.
10:49 AM November 10, 2012
Lovely photos show off the great food in Singapore
12:27 PM November 10, 2012
I was thinking about you lately I read a book called outlander from daiana gabaldon Even if you are not schotish I still was thinking about you Nice and very long book... Oo ja in the men time. Lo finished the other book of her Dragonfly in amber I try however not to read your food colom as I get a crave and it's not good for my unsuccessful diet Mmmmmmm Hugz from cold wet holland Xx
18:21 PM November 10, 2012
I love this blog! Having not visited yet (but in the plan) it makes me so excited to visit next year! I feel like I am living the experience through this blog and can really connect! Thank you!! :)
08:39 AM November 11, 2012
inspiring blog.. makes you want to come and visit!
15:36 PM November 12, 2012
Great blog, varied content and loads of nice pics.
14:16 PM November 24, 2012
Danielle writes a great blog and even though I have lived in singapore for longer, I never fail to find it informative & witty.
14:46 PM November 24, 2012
First of all Sooooo funny then so yummy Love it ! Keep these posts coming
22:27 PM November 24, 2012
love it as usual :-) thank you Danielle for this refreshing reading
10:47 AM November 26, 2012
Great blog Danielle! Missing you in France but so happy to read that all is going well for you guys =) I look forward to more reading... big kiss Franca xo
13:39 PM November 26, 2012
Very lively comments and great pics :) Fun to read!
16:27 PM November 26, 2012
Lively and entertaining. Great to read...
16:29 PM November 26, 2012
Really entertaining blog - good stories and really vivid pictures, can't wait to visit!
19:24 PM November 26, 2012
very enjoyable! It makes you feel you are there!
03:32 AM November 27, 2012
A great blog, fun and informative. Danielle never fails to see the something that is worth blogging about in the everyday!
11:53 AM November 27, 2012
Lovely blog post, enjoying the food posts the most!
09:54 AM November 28, 2012
Great blog! Great Food! Go Team!
02:51 AM November 29, 2012
Awesome blog, really fun to read, especially as a fellow expat living in Singapore!
12:38 PM November 29, 2012
excellent blog Danielle!! I love following your adventures from the comfort of my armchair!! Hope to see you both soon (either in SIN or NCE)
10:28 AM November 30, 2012
Such a vivid picture of life in Singapore, with lovely pictures too. We really feel we're there.
04:09 AM December 04, 2012
Great blog Danielle. Lool forward to more updates!
08:20 AM December 04, 2012
amazing blog !!!!
08:33 AM December 04, 2012
Great stuff, Dan- I like to think of it as your "turning veg blog"...any day now :)
15:29 PM December 04, 2012
Greta posts and way to get to know SIN
21:36 PM December 04, 2012
Enjoy the photos and words. You've an eye for the pics. Your father's daughter for sure. Keep up the good work.
22:46 PM December 04, 2012
Love the blog, Dan, and the photos. Amazed by what you now eat as I remember the picky little girl who only ate peas and two other things!
09:20 AM December 05, 2012
Living in sin more and more with every meal!
20:42 PM December 14, 2012
10:29 AM April 07, 2013
Hi Danielle, I love your blog - reminds me of my trips to Singapore - I can feel the warmth and sunshine coming through here in wet cold Wales!
00:39 AM November 22, 2013
Love your blog - your food recommendations are always spot on. Thanks for being a foodie lol!!