Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
Latest Blog Posts »
- Masjid Sultan - Kampong Glam 1 week ago Masjid Sultan (Malay for the Sultan Mosque) is a premier Mosque in Singapore and a prominent landmark in the Kampong Glam (Arab Quarter) area.The mosque was first built in 1824 for Sultan Hussian Shah, the first sultan of Singapore, and his followers with a grant from the British East India...
- Piece of Cake - Cheers Cedele (Easter Edition) 1 week ago Whenever I need a Sandwich in Singapore; that I know will have some fresh ingredients and isn't stingy on the fillings, I go to Cedele. I don't tend to eat a lot for lunch; so can only manage a Sandwich, but have always admired Cedele's range of Cakes. They have a great variety of Cakes.One fine...
- Wine in a Tube. Wine Not. 3 weeks ago Wine by the glass . . . in a tube. What an amazing concept! The concept behind Wine by the Glass is to debunk the theory that premium wine is inaccessible and the preserve of the few. 88% of industry experts acknowledge that consumers are demanding more interesting wine by the glass, and are...
- i Light Marina Bay 2014 - Media Launch 2 months ago From 7 to 30 March 2014, you can catch a strong line-up of 28 sustainable light art installations by local and international artists.. In its third year,i Light Marina Bay 2014 will bring greater variety and interactive installations for festival-goers of all ages.The theme for this year is...
- You Khin House - Phnom Penh, Cambodia 2 months ago You Khin House is a special, secluded hideaway in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. This House is owned and managed by the Cambodian non-profit Seametrey Organisation which enables children of underprivileged Cambodian families to get a quality education. All revenues generated from the guest house go to...
Contest Entries »
- Our Top 5 Little Singapore Facts, Especially for You! :) Expat Blog Awards 2013 Challenging, fun, exciting, stressful and nerve racking. Some of these words might describe how it feels to pack up your life and relocate to a different country. We certainly fit into the “Excited” category when we made the move to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
14:43 PM November 06, 2012
Love the way this blog makes me feel homesick...not in a bad way, but in a good way and I'm always excited when Pam finds something a little bit Kiwi in Singapore! Fun, honest and real the perfect Kiwi expat blog.
16:21 PM November 24, 2012
pams blog is a fun look at life in singapore and i look forward to her updates!
14:58 PM November 26, 2012
Another of the blogs that reassured me before I moved to Singapore and then had the pleasure of meeting the authors :)
03:34 AM November 27, 2012
Love reading Pam's blog, it's always fun and entertaining!
00:43 AM November 22, 2013
This is a great blog! Love your take on Singapore, have led me to some great spots to explore. Also appreciate your love of bananas lol! ;-)