Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
Latest Blog Posts »
- Muthu's Curry @ Dempsey Hill 2 days ago Had a great weekend checking out The Entertainer App. Decided to try out Muthu's Curry at Dempsey. What a chilled out spot. It was just nice to sit outside with a Lassi and Wine. The atmosphere was great and we enjoyed nibbling on our Poppadoms and watching the world pass us by.Check out our pics...
- Quick little post - A new Bar and a disappearing Food Centre 4 months ago Post by @SGVekNZI recently had a great catch up with my good buddy G in the weekend. The girls were away so we decided to hang out, chat a bit and enjoy some Pints and food. The Bar of choice was 1925 on Jalan Besar. They've only been open a month or so and were crafting their own 2 Beers. 1925 is...
- Eat All The Curry! The Inaugural My Curry Rulz Cook-Off 5 months ago We had a My Curry Rulz cook-off about a couple of months ago. Here is a picture blog showing what went down.To recap:There were 12 people in attendance, with 6 who cooked different curry dishes.There were no set rules prior to the eventWe ended up putting 6 names on paper. The people who didn't...
- GastroSmiths (formerly The Humble Loaf) 5 months ago You may remember The Humble Loaf, a small bakery, tucked near the back of Katong Shopping Mall, which ceased its operations on 30 April 2014.They have some good news!This update from The Humble Loaf's Facebook page:A space at Beach Road/Bugis has been secured. Not exactly in the East, but not...
- Sweet Tooth Calling - Honeymoon for the Tastebuds 5 months ago Savoury meal done and it means that it's time for the best part of the meal...... Dessert! It isn't for everyone but when the sweet tooth comes a calling, sometimes you've gotta comply.On this occasion, it was decided that one should step outside the usual Desserts and grab some Asian inspired...
Contest Entries »
- Our Top 5 Little Singapore Facts, Especially for You! :) Expat Blog Awards 2013 Challenging, fun, exciting, stressful and nerve racking. Some of these words might describe how it feels to pack up your life and relocate to a different country. We certainly fit into the “Excited” category when we made the move to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
14:43 PM November 06, 2012
Love the way this blog makes me feel homesick...not in a bad way, but in a good way and I'm always excited when Pam finds something a little bit Kiwi in Singapore! Fun, honest and real the perfect Kiwi expat blog.
16:21 PM November 24, 2012
pams blog is a fun look at life in singapore and i look forward to her updates!
14:58 PM November 26, 2012
Another of the blogs that reassured me before I moved to Singapore and then had the pleasure of meeting the authors :)
03:34 AM November 27, 2012
Love reading Pam's blog, it's always fun and entertaining!
00:43 AM November 22, 2013
This is a great blog! Love your take on Singapore, have led me to some great spots to explore. Also appreciate your love of bananas lol! ;-)