Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Coffee House, Seminyak, Bali 1 week ago This little Coffee House is a little hard to find, though I'm sure most people who have visited Seminyak will know where it is located.Hubby is a Tripadvisor and a coffee addict (okay, we're both coffee addicts).
- Bali Getaway / The Amala 1 week ago It's been a while since our last holiday, which included a whole lot of sightseeing.
- World of Colours - #YELLOW (#worldcolors #worldcolours) 2 weeks ago It's a new month.
- Beers for Books 2 weeks ago The first inaugural Beers for Books event, to raise money for non-profit organisation Room to Read was held at the Fern and Kiwi last Tuesday evening.The idea of this fundraiser is that invited guests get to enjoy a pint while supporting global literacy.Beers for Books partnered up with
- World of Colours - #GREEN (#worldcolors #worldcolours) 1 month ago It's the month of March, and the colour we are featuring this month is GREEN!!Last month was RED (
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
14:43 PM November 06, 2012
Love the way this blog makes me feel homesick...not in a bad way, but in a good way and I'm always excited when Pam finds something a little bit Kiwi in Singapore! Fun, honest and real the perfect Kiwi expat blog.
16:21 PM November 24, 2012
pams blog is a fun look at life in singapore and i look forward to her updates!
14:58 PM November 26, 2012
Another of the blogs that reassured me before I moved to Singapore and then had the pleasure of meeting the authors :)
03:34 AM November 27, 2012
Love reading Pam's blog, it's always fun and entertaining!