Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
Latest Blog Posts »
- Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Bangkok, Thailand 2 days ago Salil Hotel is a small 30-room boutique hotel, located on Soi 8.This hotel is located about 30 minutes about from the New Bangkok International (Suvarnabhumi) Airport, and should cost no more than 300 baht using a metered taxi. To get from the airport to the hotel, you have to pass through toll...
- It's about the Moustache - Movember 2013 1 week ago As November 2013 finally drew to a close; Wives, Spouses, Partners,Girl Friends, Families, Work mates and perhaps even the family pet, all breathed a sigh of relief. Their "Mo Bro" was finally going to shave off the Moustache that had been gradually invading his upper lip for a month. Yep; it...
- The Tavern, on the Sidewalk, out East :) 1 week ago If you're out East in Singapore and need a great place to chill out; have a drink and a bite to eat, you can't go wrong with Sidewalk Tavern.It's a little local Pub based on East Coast Road and on any given day, you can definitely see many regulars there. This is no surprise with a whole menu full...
- November World Colours; bought to you by the lovely Turquoise 1 week ago Turquoise is such a unique blend of Blue and Green. It brings about a very pure essence to whatever it touches. It was interesting going through the photo collection to find shots of Turquoise too because it is so close to being a Blue. Hope you enjoy our contribution for November...... Turquoise...
- Bangkok Sea View Restaurant 1 week ago An evening was planned with some friends, and it went something like this . . .When an idea of going to a seafood restaurant came up, we jumped at the chance to go. We left Sukhumvit at 4pm, drove about 30km south of Bangkok to a river, then took a 20 minute boat ride (50 baht for adults and 20...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
14:43 PM November 06, 2012
Love the way this blog makes me feel homesick...not in a bad way, but in a good way and I'm always excited when Pam finds something a little bit Kiwi in Singapore! Fun, honest and real the perfect Kiwi expat blog.
16:21 PM November 24, 2012
pams blog is a fun look at life in singapore and i look forward to her updates!
14:58 PM November 26, 2012
Another of the blogs that reassured me before I moved to Singapore and then had the pleasure of meeting the authors :)
03:34 AM November 27, 2012
Love reading Pam's blog, it's always fun and entertaining!
00:43 AM November 22, 2013
This is a great blog! Love your take on Singapore, have led me to some great spots to explore. Also appreciate your love of bananas lol! ;-)