Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
Latest Blog Posts »
- i Light Marina Bay 2014 - Media Launch 4 days ago From 7 to 30 March 2014, you can catch a strong line-up of 28 sustainable light art installations by local and international artists.. In its third year,i Light Marina Bay 2014 will bring greater variety and interactive installations for festival-goers of all ages.The theme for this year is...
- You Khin House - Phnom Penh, Cambodia 6 days ago You Khin House is a special, secluded hideaway in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. This House is owned and managed by the Cambodian non-profit Seametrey Organisation which enables children of underprivileged Cambodian families to get a quality education. All revenues generated from the guest house go to...
- Project World Colours 2014 - February: Red 1 week ago The colour red was also featured in 2013. So, this month I had to challenge myself to find more red objects.So here goes . . .Display of Lo Hei ingredientsLetterbox spotted on East Coast RoadThe GREAT-branded new London Routemaster Bus,parked outside the Buddha Tooth Relic TempleAlinghi and...
- Extreme Sailing Series 2014, Act 1 - Singapore 1 week ago For the first time, Singapore hosted the opening round of the 2014 Extreme Sailing Series. This annual world tour was held over four days (20 to 23 February), where 12 teams competed for the top spot at the Marina Bay Reservoir.Having the race at the Marina Bay Reservoir means the course is close...
- The GREAT-branded new London Routemaster bus 2 weeks ago Here are some pictures of this brand-spanking new Routemasster model (London Bus), which is in Singapore for a month. This double-decker is a diesel-electric hybrid. It has both a diesel engine and an electric motor powered by a lithium battery pack that is recharged when the bus is cruising or...
Contest Entries »
- Our Top 5 Little Singapore Facts, Especially for You! :) Expat Blog Awards 2013 Challenging, fun, exciting, stressful and nerve racking. Some of these words might describe how it feels to pack up your life and relocate to a different country. We certainly fit into the “Excited” category when we made the move to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
14:43 PM November 06, 2012
Love the way this blog makes me feel homesick...not in a bad way, but in a good way and I'm always excited when Pam finds something a little bit Kiwi in Singapore! Fun, honest and real the perfect Kiwi expat blog.
16:21 PM November 24, 2012
pams blog is a fun look at life in singapore and i look forward to her updates!
14:58 PM November 26, 2012
Another of the blogs that reassured me before I moved to Singapore and then had the pleasure of meeting the authors :)
03:34 AM November 27, 2012
Love reading Pam's blog, it's always fun and entertaining!
00:43 AM November 22, 2013
This is a great blog! Love your take on Singapore, have led me to some great spots to explore. Also appreciate your love of bananas lol! ;-)