Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
Latest Blog Posts »
- Quick little post - A new Bar and a disappearing Food Centre 2 months ago Post by @SGVekNZI recently had a great catch up with my good buddy G in the weekend. The girls were away so we decided to hang out, chat a bit and enjoy some Pints and food. The Bar of choice was 1925 on Jalan Besar. They've only been open a month or so and were crafting their own 2 Beers. 1925 is...
- Eat All The Curry! The Inaugural My Curry Rulz Cook-Off 3 months ago We had a My Curry Rulz cook-off about a couple of months ago. Here is a picture blog showing what went down.To recap:There were 12 people in attendance, with 6 who cooked different curry dishes.There were no set rules prior to the eventWe ended up putting 6 names on paper. The people who didn't...
- GastroSmiths (formerly The Humble Loaf) 3 months ago You may remember The Humble Loaf, a small bakery, tucked near the back of Katong Shopping Mall, which ceased its operations on 30 April 2014.They have some good news!This update from The Humble Loaf's Facebook page:A space at Beach Road/Bugis has been secured. Not exactly in the East, but not...
- Sweet Tooth Calling - Honeymoon for the Tastebuds 3 months ago Savoury meal done and it means that it's time for the best part of the meal...... Dessert! It isn't for everyone but when the sweet tooth comes a calling, sometimes you've gotta comply.On this occasion, it was decided that one should step outside the usual Desserts and grab some Asian inspired...
- Weeked in Pictures - including a Tweetup 3 months ago Our weekend started off with pink skies, followed by Fried Calamari, Pizzas, Virgin Mojitos and Custard Apple for dessert.Dinner on Saturday night was at our favourite restaurant, we had tofu with gravy and egg and squid rings and prawns, Emerald Kai Lan (or Fried Kai Lan) and Sambal Stingray.We...
Contest Entries »
- Our Top 5 Little Singapore Facts, Especially for You! :) Expat Blog Awards 2013 Challenging, fun, exciting, stressful and nerve racking. Some of these words might describe how it feels to pack up your life and relocate to a different country. We certainly fit into the “Excited” category when we made the move to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Expat Kiwis - Singapore and Beyond
14:43 PM November 06, 2012
Love the way this blog makes me feel homesick...not in a bad way, but in a good way and I'm always excited when Pam finds something a little bit Kiwi in Singapore! Fun, honest and real the perfect Kiwi expat blog.
16:21 PM November 24, 2012
pams blog is a fun look at life in singapore and i look forward to her updates!
14:58 PM November 26, 2012
Another of the blogs that reassured me before I moved to Singapore and then had the pleasure of meeting the authors :)
03:34 AM November 27, 2012
Love reading Pam's blog, it's always fun and entertaining!
00:43 AM November 22, 2013
This is a great blog! Love your take on Singapore, have led me to some great spots to explore. Also appreciate your love of bananas lol! ;-)