Random Walks in the Low Countries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Life in the UK (reprise) 2 weeks ago I passed my Life in the UK test! This has not been an easy adventure. The book is dense with information, and the practice tests indicate that the questions require memorizing tiny scraps of information buried in individual sentences. (Try it for yourself here or here: it takes a score of 75...
- Morning in Sandbanks 3 weeks ago
- Evening in London 3 weeks ago It’s a warm and clear evening in the City, the sunset glinting off of the landmarks along the Thames. A few scenes after a bit of Turkish fare and a slow stroll along Southbank in the warm summer evening (uncharacteristically contemplative instead of snapping pictures constantly).
- Winding down the week 3 weeks ago I’ll be pitching in London on Monday, clinical and business meetings scattered at various locations through the rest of the week, so its shaping up as a busy period again. But a series of late afternoon storms rumbled through Parkstone, breaking the heat along with my concentration. ‘time...
- Life in the UK 3 weeks ago Sunny, humid highs have graced the Jurassic Coast this week, punctuated by anemic thunderstorms. I’ve been loyal to the Lilac Room, calls and emails to keep our legal agreements, production facilities, fundraising and clinical trials rolling. Midmorning coffee with friends, late afternoon...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Random Walks in the Low Countries has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!