Random Walks in the Low Countries
Latest Blog Posts »
- The meaning of words 4 days ago Why is it that… “Spa” has evolved from it’s Roman (later German) association with baths and massage to an Eastern focus on stones and oils? When I look into a spa at hotels and resorts, there is bamboo in place of marble, calligraphy instead of statuary.
- Entrepreneurial labor and capital 5 days ago Our shareholder letter went out on Thursday, a shadow of what started to convey but then
- St. Pancreas sculptures 5 days ago I linger at St Pancreas station, the terminus for the Eurostar and a jumping-off point into London from Cambridge.
- Easing through the weekend 1 week ago I’m back in the UK for the week – alternating days in Cambridge, Sheffield, and London. The annual carnival (small ‘c’) came to the Green as well, a blue space rocket outside the window in the morning.
- Three C's across my mobile devices 1 week ago I’ve been living in a new-tech matrix since the holidays.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Random Walks in the Low Countries has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!