Dare to Done
Latest Blog Posts »
- FAQs: Living Overseas (in the UK) 3 days ago If you have a question that isn’t covered below, please send us an email using our contact form or ask a question in the comments below. Moving to the UK How do I know that moving to another country is the right thing for me? If you’re thinking about uprooting and moving to the UK: […]
- 7 Actions for a beautiful life 2 months ago In no particular order, these seven actions and behaviours help me get through life in one piece – happy for my present, my past and my future. 1. Be honest I speak my mind – usually with the best of intentions – knowing that sometimes things have to get worse before they get better or […]
- The Four Pillars of a Good Life: Harmony, Wellbeing, Abundance and Creativity 2 months ago “I’m going to live more like the person I want to be – instead of the person I have become.” My journey revolves around four main pillars: harmony, wellbeing, abundance, and creativity. Harmony In my humble opinion, your values and attitudes pretty much define who you are. Being true to...
- Living Simply: Positive Changes to Declutter Your Life 2 months ago Living Simply I love simple living. I dream about a home where cleaning up takes next to no time and things don’t go missing in a labyrinth of possible storage locations. Don’t even get me started talking about our garage. (Things go in today and are found (maybe) in years to come). I like the...
- Identify and Plan Your Life's Purpose and You Will Find Tranquility 2 months ago Where are you now? Where do you want to be? How do you get there? These three questions are not just for strategic management in the business world Find Tranquility when you find clarity of vision and purpose in your life They apply to all actions and begin with feelings and thoughts. How do you...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dare to Done has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!