THE GREENER SPOT
Latest Blog Posts »
- Culinaria Lucban: Isabelito's Cucina Filipino 1 week ago Lucban, in Quezon Province, is globally-known for the colorful and tradition-laden Pahiyas Festival but the quaint Southern Tagalog town is also known for its culinary tradition. A visit to Isabelito's Garden Resto is must-try for modern Filipino cuisine with a Lucban twist. Continue reading →
- Jakarta's Newest Ride to the Airport 1 month ago There is a new transportation option to and from Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (SHIA or Soetta)! State-owned corporation, Perum PPD (Perusahaan Umum Pengangkutan Penumpang Djakarta), recently launched JA Connexion, a bus transportation service connecting three of the largest...
- Will I Ever See You Again? 1 month ago I looked at you for the last time. You have been the face that I see (almost) every day in fifteen years. I have seen you change colors – from blue to gray to the wild colors of the sunset. … Continue reading →
- Kamochi by Hiro's Kitchen 2 months ago It was another lazy Sunday. I woke up quite early, around 8:30 a.m., the sun was up and the music from the apartment’s park was blaring. I rummaged into my fridge and found a week-old steamed purple sweet potato. I … Continue reading →
- CREATIVE UPCYCLING 3 months ago What to do with the stuffs that clutter your flat? Gather them that can be re-used or still useful, those you have difficulty parting away from for some sentimental or other reasons, and those that you are attached and attracted … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » THE GREENER SPOT has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!