THE GREENER SPOT
Latest Blog Posts »
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Hotel to Book 2 weeks ago Choosing a hotel to stay in is like choosing a house to live in. We have so many considerations and hundreds of choices that would take us days or weeks before we decide to book one. As a traveler, I take a lot of time in making hotel booking decisions. I often get trapped in... Read More
- Phoneless for Five Days 2 months ago I spent five days without a smartphone. For some people, it would have been disastrous. For me, it was five days of 'freedom'.
- Grateful! Grateful! (An Appreciation List) 3 months ago 2017 is not my definitive year, nor the most life-changing, and definitely not the worst (it's not bad either). Over-all, it was a good one, and there are tons that I am grateful for.
- A Grand Send-off 3 months ago It was a grand finale.
- A Coarse and Fine Brunch 3 months ago Coarse and Fine is a two-story affair that is comfortably homey, and a great venue for friends to catch up on each other over great coffee and food, plus excellent service.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » THE GREENER SPOT has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!