Lost in Silver Fern
Latest Blog Posts »
- 17 100% FREE things to do in Wellington on a Sunny Day 1 week ago Feeling hopeful, as the weather begins to get warmer, its time to get outside. I thought I would give a quick little run down of COMPLETELY FREE things you can do in Wellington that are most fun on a sunny day. How great would it be if we have an absolutely amazing summer this year in […] The...
- Eco Villa Christchurch | Boutique hotel with a difference 2 weeks ago Rest, Inspire, Grow – Eco Villa As someone who takes pride in supporting eco and sustainable businesses, I am really over giant chain hotels who claim to be eco friendly merely due to the fact that they encourage guests not to swap their towels everyday. Of course, it is great that businesses are...
- Herepai Hut - On not being afraid to turn back - Tramp Diary 2 weeks ago We set of for the Labour weekend with intentions of a 3 night hike adventure in the Tararuas. Our plan was, to hike to Herepai Hut on the Friday night after work, the next day, tramping over the ridge to Dundas Hut. On the Sunday we would head over the valley to Cattle Ridge/Roaring Stag […] The...
- LISF Monthly Highlights | October in Wellington 3 weeks ago Back again with my monthly round up of great things to do in Wellington! Or, just things that have been going down lately. October started with me getting over being back from my amazing trip to Fiji as well as as experiencing World of WearableArt for the first time which was amazing! The days are...
- How to pack hand luggage only for your trip to Fiji 1 month ago I recently posted about how to have a week in Fiji for only $500 and a lil section of this, came down to having no baggage fees. This got me to thinking I should share my tips for how to pack hand luggage only for Fiji or other summer holiday. With plane fares often rising […] The post How to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Lost in Silver Fern
23:28 PM July 05, 2017
I am loving writing this blog. Thank you for the feature :-)
08:34 AM July 06, 2017
I'm enjoying this blog more with every update. Great mix of hard facts, personal insight and humour. Makes me want to emigrate now!
07:30 AM July 10, 2017
03:20 AM September 04, 2017
Great blog thats informative, humerous and great tips for any expat