Lost in Silver Fern
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Lil Slice of Home - High Tea at The Intercontinental Wellington 4 hours ago I have to make a confession, although this blog talks about how much I love New Zealand and how brilliant life is here, sometimes I get super homesick! At times, all I want do do is go and cuddle up on my mums couch with a cup of tea. But of course, I can’t do this, […] The post A Lil Slice of...
- 18 Totally FREE Things To Do in Wellington on a Gloomy Day 3 days ago Are you looking for something to do in Wellington and the day is gloomy? Well, I am here to help with 18 fun things you can do Often on rainy days, all I want to do is just want to stay indoors, watch Netflix and do little else. But when there are a lot of […] The post 18 Totally FREE Things To...
- Up in the clouds at Kime Hut - Tramp Diary 1 week ago Our Hike to to Kime Hut via Field Hut It has been a while since I have talked about the great outdoors on this blog. As it has been winter so we haven’t been getting out to the huts as much lately (actually, I have been letting Lucas go alone.) But, last weekend we ventured out […] The post Up...
- How to warm up in Wellington | Tory Urban Retreat 1 week ago Is this a Wellington thing? Or is it just me? I find my self complaining about being cold way too much. I know.. I’m English, I should be used to it and surely the weather is worse back in Yorkshire? Yes, I suppose there is nothing like having the wind and rain drive at my […] The post How to...
- Working Life in London vs Wellington | A Comparison 2 weeks ago The Pros and Cons to Working life in Wellington vs London People often ask me, Whats it like working in NZ compared to London? And, this is quite difficult to answer in a simple way. However, there are some real similarities and also some distinct differences (including but not limited to the New...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Lost in Silver Fern
23:28 PM July 05, 2017
I am loving writing this blog. Thank you for the feature :-)
08:34 AM July 06, 2017
I'm enjoying this blog more with every update. Great mix of hard facts, personal insight and humour. Makes me want to emigrate now!
07:30 AM July 10, 2017
03:20 AM September 04, 2017
Great blog thats informative, humerous and great tips for any expat