Lost in Silver Fern
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Devine Yoga Spa at Pause Yoga, Days Bay 6 hours ago Because I work at a desk in the city all week, I sometimes feel like my body is seizing into a sitting shape. Does anyone else get this? It is common knowledge now, but Yoga is one of the best... The post The Devine Yoga Spa at Pause Yoga, Days Bay appeared first on Lost in Silver Fern.
- Tips for Second Hand Shopping Successfully 6 days ago Anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with second-hand shopping (charity shopping/op shopping/thrift shopping). Well actually, really I am obsessed with shopping altogether (sadly) but it is second-hand shopping I love the most and as I shared on... The post Tips for Second Hand Shopping...
- Where to buy NZ Natural Skincare in Wellington 2 weeks ago When I went back home to visit the UK last Christmas, I forgot my deodorant, so I popped into TK Maxx to buy another. I was scouring the shelves of this store which if you don’t know it, sells seconds... The post Where to buy NZ Natural Skincare in Wellington appeared first on Lost in Silver...
- Doc Edge Festival - The World in Wellington 3 weeks ago Post-moving to Wellington from the melting pot of London, often feels like I have retreated from the ‘real world’. It can sometimes feel like everything is happening so far away and it barely even touches us here. Wellington is removed... The post Doc Edge Festival – The World in Wellington...
- My Top 5 Wellington Restaurants 3 weeks ago Coming in with the second post in my Top 5 Wellington series. This time its about the BEST Wellington restaurants. Wellington is definitely a foodie capital. There are so many amazing places to eat. From the cheapies, to the lunch... The post My Top 5 Wellington Restaurants appeared first on Lost...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Lost in Silver Fern
23:28 PM July 05, 2017
I am loving writing this blog. Thank you for the feature :-)
08:34 AM July 06, 2017
I'm enjoying this blog more with every update. Great mix of hard facts, personal insight and humour. Makes me want to emigrate now!
07:30 AM July 10, 2017
03:20 AM September 04, 2017
Great blog thats informative, humerous and great tips for any expat
14:32 PM December 27, 2017
Great blog,keep it up