Lost in Silver Fern
Latest Blog Posts »
- NZ South Island Road Trip Itinerary | Wine + Wildlife 2 weeks ago Its kind of terrible that I am only just posing this blog post as the trip I took was last November but I have been meaning to do it for long long so am feeling happy to be getting it out here finally – My NZ South Island campervan Itinerary In November I took two […] The post NZ South Island...
- A Weekend in Tora, Wairarapa - Photo Diary 3 weeks ago For the Wellington Anniversary weekend a couple of weeks back, Lucas and I headed for Tora to get out of the city and get remote. It was an amazing weekend and so beautiful, helped by the spectacular weather we had, so I took some photos and thought I’d share them here on the blog. Incase...
- What to expect from Coastella 2018 2 months ago Whenever people ask me what I miss about home and the UK (apart from my friends and family) I always think about festivals. This might seem like a silly thing to miss, but in the UK the range and quality of festivals is vast and great and festival days are some of my most treasured memories....
- 3 Long Weekend Trips from Wellington - CHEAP + EASY 2 months ago Are you getting geared up for a long weekend for Wellington Anniversary this coming weekend? Yes! A whole 3 days to do get away and enjoy the amazing summer! Im really looking forward to it and have a trip planned to Tora. But this got me thinking about things I have done during past long […] The...
- Christmas in Australia - 20 Observations! 2 months ago This year I had a Christmas in Australia. Feeling too uninspired to take the mammoth journey home to Yorkshire, I spent the festive period with Lucas (boyfriend) and his family just outside of Melbourne. It was so so fun and a great trip BUT, I have to admit, mostly, it didn’t really feel like...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Lost in Silver Fern
23:28 PM July 05, 2017
I am loving writing this blog. Thank you for the feature :-)
08:34 AM July 06, 2017
I'm enjoying this blog more with every update. Great mix of hard facts, personal insight and humour. Makes me want to emigrate now!
07:30 AM July 10, 2017
03:20 AM September 04, 2017
Great blog thats informative, humerous and great tips for any expat
14:32 PM December 27, 2017
Great blog,keep it up