Latest Blog Posts »
- "You've got to be open to change" 1 day ago “I’ve always been creative. My mum worked in fashion design and my dad was an architect so it was in my blood. Art is in my family. Although I went to Art College in Manchester I really felt the need to travel so I got a job through my mother who had set […]
- "You are in control of the game" 3 days ago “I am an from Aboriginal descendant: my Great Grandmother was an Aborigine. Even when I was a little boy I knew had abilities and knowledge inherited from the Aborigine people. The Aborigine culture is one of the many that are aware of our internal world. It was when I was sixteen that I think I...
- "I'm creating my own adventure" 3 weeks ago “Over the years I was in business as a consultant I earned the nickname “The Can Opener”. I’d ask the difficult question, open the can of worms and then have to figure out how to get them all back into the can, but in a different configuration. I don’t mind it; I’ve been called much...
- Everything comes from the ocean 3 months ago “I´m from Austria, I was born there and I live there, and I am a World Champion Free Diver. I know this sounds crazy to some people: we have no direct access to the ocean in Austria. I was really young when I started to fall in love with the water although I had found […]
- You can really understand a person by the books that they read. 3 months ago “I opened a book shop by accident really. It was 1983 and I was in Christchurch, Bournemouth. I was having a nosey around an auction house. I only had ten quid on me so I couldn’t spend much. I saw this lot: it was 37 crates of books, so I thought I would have a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!