Latest Blog Posts »
- "It has to challenge you". 11 hours ago At the beginning of 2014 I accidentally started to do a new sport called Cross Fit, and with it came the need to learn a new language: AMRAP, CFWU, KB, OHS, WOD ….. mysterious acronyms for things I had no idea about. “Have you done the WOD? How did you do?” “I’ve bust my PB […]
- A bit of a devil? 1 week ago If you’ve noticed a new voice on the afternoon show on Radio One Mallorca over the past few months, you might have wondered who on earth “Diablo V” is and how he got that daft name. It’s the first question I mean to ask him when we meet to do his interview, but his naughty […]
- "It's a universal story" 1 week ago It’s a very damp afternoon in Palma when I meet up with Drew Donovan, the director and actor. It definitely doesn’t feel very much like Christmas, yet, but Drew is already in full on festive mode. I’ve caught up with him in between rehearsals for this year’s Isla Theatre production of “A...
- Let's hear it for the Bray 3 weeks ago If you’ve met Stuart Bray then you will almost definitely have been charmed by him. He’s got those sort of bright blue eyes that can blink boyishly innocently at you whilst asking you a tricky question. Normally when I meet Stuart he wants a favour out of me, and today is no different. He asks...
- Seize the day 4 weeks ago “This island is full of talent!” I’m sitting backstage in The Auditorium in Palma talking to Alex Coehlo, one of the cast of the musical “Rent” and we’re both raving about Majorca, “It’s incredible, it’s such a small island and it’s got so many amazing people living here!”...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!