Latest Blog Posts »
- "I dreamt of exactly this". 11 hours ago It’s quite a sleepy Jake Bugg that stumbles down from his room to sit on a sunny hotel terrace on the afternoon before his gig at Mallorca Rocks Hotel. He’s got good reason to be tired as he seems to be permanently on tour. His manager, Jason, lists the European cities and countries that they...
- "We will not be silenced" 2 weeks ago Ibiza is best known for all-night clubbing with an A-list celebrity crowd and partying, but it is also home to two national parks, environmentalists living off the grid on solar power, and is considered of such ecological and cultural importance that the UN designated the Balearic island and its...
- "It's what you are to each other that counts" 2 months ago “I was adopted as a baby in Bristol by my parents Ray and Hilda Stone. Until I was ten and my mum’s friend had a baby I thought that everyone was adopted. My parents were wonderful, they loved and respected each other and taught my adopted brother and I to do the same. I first […]
- You have to be responsible for yourself 2 months ago I’m married to Noelia and we have three boys. After years of working for other people in various businesses here and in the UK I began to run my own business: plumbing in Cala D’or, locally I am known as The British Plumber. “My family and I got into “Preparedness” when the Millennium bug...
- "I followed my dreams and my life changed" 2 months ago “It was a poster of the Dutch version of Arnold Schwarzenegger, a very hot guy called Berry de May that kicked off my interest in bodybuilding when I was a teenager. I was born and brought up in Holland and this man was very popular over there. He was (well, is still) gorgeous and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!