Latest Blog Posts »
- "You can make simple changes in your life and see amazing results" 3 days ago “I was born in Saswad City near Pune in India. My parents were secondary school teachers, but they are both retired now. My father was a headmaster and taught English, Sanskrit and History, and my mother taught Hindi. I grew up with my two brothers, and they now work in the pharmaceutical and IT...
- "I don't feel retired" 2 weeks ago “I had just met my future wife, Marjorie, when I went on my first visit to Majorca. I was thirty three. I had been a ballroom dancer and competed all over Europe, and had three dance schools in Manchester. Marjorie was at one of the dance classes I was teaching and she heckled me. I […]
- I wish it could be Christmas every day 2 weeks ago “I was born in Saskatchewan and raised in British Columbia in Canada. I grew up in a place which had extreme temperatures of heat and cold. There were about 18´000 people living in the area, most people made their living with logging or farming. The nearest city to us was either Prince George,...
- "We don't want to be just pushing buttons" 2 weeks ago Thilo: I was thirteen when I realised that I wanted to be a musician. I had been playing piano since I was eight. My sister was brilliant at classical piano, so I decided to play jazz. I had a crazy young piano teacher, and I just wanted to be like him. I made friends, I […]
- "Food brings people together" 2 weeks ago “I was born in Dijon in Burgundy and moved to the UK in the late eighties. I met my husband Graham whilst we were both working for Sony, and in 1999 we left and went off on an adventure. We travelled for two years; if I gave you the whole list of where you went […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!