Latest Blog Posts »
- "I can always see potential" 5 days ago “I’m one of five kids; I have three sisters and one brother. We were always expected to get our own Saturday jobs if we wanted pocket money. Both of my parents were, and are, good with their hands. My dad was very creative with electronics, and he was great around the house. My sisters...
- "It is like being part of a family" 2 weeks ago “I was born and raised in Paris. My mother is French and my father is Algerian. From a very early age I was surrounded by women because my mother was a modern jazz and tap dance teacher. When I was a little boy I wanted to be an adventurer, like Indiana Jones, I thought he […]
- "Two years ago I was in a wheelchair, today I am swimming around Dragonera" 2 weeks ago “My wife Ulrika and I built a house in Majorca about ten years ago. We were originally heading for Ibiza but we couldn’t work out what we were going to do there. But then we were offered the opportunity to go and live and work in Japan and it was too good a chance to […]
- "Our music is a celebration of life" 2 weeks ago “I was born in London and grew up in the 60′s.
- "We make our own realities" 2 weeks ago “I was born in Yorkshire, in Leeds. I was one of those children who didn’t know what they wanted to be when they grew up. I remember feeling very aggrieved when my headmaster laughed at me when I announced I wanted to be a nun. When I was fourteen my dad said “that
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!