Latest Blog Posts »
- You can take the girl out of Liverpool... 10 hours ago If you know the popular bar, Rositas, in Calvia, you will most probably have met Ann at some time or another. She works there part time with her partner Toni. But she’s only part time, so where does she disappear to when she’s not there? “Many of our regulars have no idea what my day […]
- How to survive in the mountains in Mallorca 5 days ago I’m lucky to know some really fantastic people in Majorca, after my daughter’s recent accident on a Sunday walk, my friend Steevi Ware wrote this article for us, and any other person out walking on the island. Steevi Ware has been a full on “Prepper” since 2012 but has always had a fondness...
- New Year, New Yous (PT 2) 5 days ago Last week we revealed the first batch of Resolutioneers who have set their intentions for 2015: Adam, who wants to take up fighting again, Aimee who wants to stop multitasking, Diane who has vowed to stop drinking wine, Yucca who wants to get back into her car again after having her leg amputated...
- New Year, New Yous (PT 1) 2 weeks ago New Year’s Day is like the first page in a new notebook so try to set out with good intentions and write neatly with your favourite pen.
- Simon Says 1 month ago To look at him now you might not know that Simon Peters was thought of as the black sheep of the family, a bit of a daredevil and in fact a trailblazer. I first met Simon a few years ago: every year for the past five or so he has come to visit me […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!