Latest Blog Posts »
- Seize the day 1 day ago “This island is full of talent!” I’m sitting backstage in The Auditorium in Palma talking to Alex Coehlo, one of the cast of the musical “Rent” and we’re both raving about Majorca, “It’s incredible, it’s such a small island and it’s got so many amazing people living here!”...
- "Make it yours, this festival is for you" 2 weeks ago I went to meet a very impressive woman this week: Sandra Seeling Lipski. She is the founder and director of the Evolution Film Festival which is held next week in Majorca. The festival will feature movies and documentaries (long and short) in English or subtitled in English, which have been...
- Majorca's Ray Of Light 3 weeks ago Next week on Thursday evening (the night of the 30th, at 7pm) you will be able to attend the premier of a new documentary about Majorca’s stingray population. The short film is called “A Ray of Light, 2”, it’s the sequel to “A Ray of Light” which was made a couple of years ago […]
- RICHARD KRUGEL - MAJORCA'S MAN FROM ATLANTIS 1 month ago On 20th September, Richard Krugel walked into the sea just outside of Palma and set off on the first leg of his World Record attempt to swim 360 kilometres around the entire coast of Majorca. On a personal crusade, Richard had pledged to do this epic swim eleven years ago to honour the life of […]
- Majorca girl makes good: Julia is on the rise. 1 month ago Julia Sykes was born in Majorca and then moved with her family to Morocco where she attended an American school until she was eleven. Then they moved back to Majorca where she finished schooling at the Baleares International School (now known as BIC). I first met Julia when she came to the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!