Latest Blog Posts »
- A Life in Colour 9 hours ago Walk down Calle Fabrica in Santa Catalina and you will see restaurant after cafe after restaurant. It’s the (mainly) pedestrianised street in the heart of Palma’s trendiest area. What you might not expect to find is a narrow blue door at “13b” and behind it an artist’s studio and gallery,...
- The wandering DJ. 2 months ago Andy Proctor first started DJing when he was a teenager in Manchester. It was a good time, and place to start, influenced by the success of legendary clubs and nights, The Hacienda, Cream, Back to Basics. The combination of House music and the type of people it attracted made sense to him. “I...
- Mr Muscle 2 months ago To look at photos of Rob Martin you’d think he was a bit of a beast, a huge hulking great sweaty monster. I mean, LOOK at him! But meet him in person and he’s just a pussycat, a hard core weight lifting, cross-fitting pussycat, but a pussycat all the same. Rob moved to Majorca in […]
- You can take the girl out of Liverpool... 4 months ago If you know the popular bar, Rositas, in Calvia, you will most probably have met Ann at some time or another. She works there part time with her partner Tony. But she’s only part time, so where does she disappear to when she’s not there? “Many of our regulars have no idea what my day […]
- How to survive in the mountains in Mallorca 4 months ago I’m lucky to know some really fantastic people in Majorca, after my daughter’s recent accident on a Sunday walk, my friend Steevi Ware wrote this article for us, and any other person out walking on the island. Steevi Ware has been a full on “Prepper” since 2012 but has always had a fondness...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!