Latest Blog Posts »
- RICHARD KRUGEL - MAJORCA'S MAN FROM ATLANTIS 2 days ago On 20th September, Richard Krugel walked into the sea just outside of Palma and set off on the first leg of his World Record attempt to swim 360 kilometres around the entire coast of Majorca. On a personal crusade, Richard had pledged to do this epic swim eleven years ago to honour the life of […]
- Majorca girl makes good: Julia is on the rise. 2 days ago Julia Sykes was born in Majorca and then moved with her family to Morocco where she attended an American school until she was eleven. Then they moved back to Majorca where she finished schooling at the Baleares International School (now known as BIC). I first met Julia when she came to the...
- "Musik ist unsere Religion" 2 weeks ago Mallorcas Fabelhaften Vier bereiten sich vor … Wir haben zwei Frühlinge auf Mallorca: auch wenn es sich so anfühlt als wenn der Sommer schon lange her ist, seien Sie nicht traurig, denn hier auf Mallorca bringt der Übergang von Sommer zu Herbst immer Neubeginn und Wachstum mit sich. Wenn wir...
- "La música es nuestra religión" 2 weeks ago Se preparan Los Cuatro Fantásticos de Mallorca… En Mallorca la primavera nos visita dos veces al año: aunque ya parezca que el verano se marchó hace mucho tiempo, no hay que ponerse triste, la transición del verano al otoño siempre trae consigo nuevos comienzos y nuevas oportunidades. Se...
- "Music is our religion" 3 weeks ago Majorca’s Fab Four prepare … We have two Springs in Majorca: although it already feels as if summer was a long time ago, don’t be sad as the transition from summer to autumn in Majorca always brings with it new growth and beginnings. When we emerge from the heat it’s as if we all become...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 21 reviews on Mallorca Stories
14:50 PM November 12, 2012
Great content. Very readable.
10:39 AM December 04, 2012
Love your stories :-)
10:44 AM December 04, 2012
It is very enjoyable reading.
11:15 AM December 04, 2012
Great insight into the life of Mallorca and those that create that life!
11:18 AM December 04, 2012
great writer, soulful
11:32 AM December 04, 2012
Crear blog! Congratulations!
11:46 AM December 04, 2012
Great job Vicki..Love your writting..
13:12 PM December 04, 2012
Great blog Vicki, always enjoy your writing, keep up the good work!
14:43 PM December 04, 2012
Write one about me!
15:44 PM December 04, 2012
I really like the style you write !
00:10 AM December 05, 2012
A balanced, insightful and eloquent view of living as an ex-pat. Bravo, Vicki!
04:34 AM December 05, 2012
Vicki is a fantastic writer whose insights into expat life in Mallorca give her a specific platform from which to comment on how to live a better life in general. A great blog.
06:45 AM December 05, 2012
Blogs that make you think,laugh and above all want to read more!
07:33 AM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work!
14:46 PM December 05, 2012
Always very informative and full of good ideas.
15:38 PM December 05, 2012
Superb content, well structured and with a personal touch.
15:42 PM December 05, 2012
Awesome, a well written blog with some interesting insights.
18:55 PM December 05, 2012
Always a great read!
23:53 PM December 05, 2012
Keep up the great work Vicki and so refreshing to read about what life is really like for those of us who live here.
00:05 AM December 06, 2012
Interesting subjects sympathetically interviewed, whose voices sound out clearly -- and some damn fine photographs too!
01:25 AM December 06, 2012
Always a pleasure to read!